Devil's advocate on the EURO

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by thatguy, Jan 1, 2012.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

So the EURO's rubbish and bound for a foot note in history... everything is looking bleak! BUT is it, what IF the EURO not only survives, BUT thrives!

I have a sneaking suspicion this is the fact, but I cannot for the life of me work out how. IMHO the fact that they are not printing money is a key sign things are not as bad as they seem, now what I am not saying is the EURO will survive AND be good for the people of the EU. IMHO slavery in its worst form secured by the dangling worm of the "bailout" is the hook that the EU master planners had all along with this current crisis. BUT slavery is profitable... just look at china. So lower standards of living (AKA austerity) + higher taxes to meet demands of "bailout" repayments = Debtors prison Ala 21st century

I for one see the accomplishment of the EURO as amazing! The plan to in-debt and thus imprison the ordinary European is a setup so cunning you could put a tale on it and call it a weasel. Some have escaped this mess with gutsy calls (Iceland) and some have just capitulated (Ireland, Greece, Italy). Some are yet to be conquered (England) and there may well be fireworks to get that one. I am with Jim Rickards... the fourth Reich though diplomacy, red tape and peace. VIVA La Euro. Adieu EU democracy.

2. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

3. GoldenEgg

GoldenEgg Member

Eh , even Germany is slowing down incredibly fast now , just look at the latest numbers....

Tue 5/6/12 German factory orders ACTUAL -1.9% EXPECTED -1.0%
    Wed 6/6/12 German industrial production ACTUAL -2.2% EXPECTED -0.9%