Death has came to america

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Court Jester, Jun 27, 2015.

1. millededge

millededge Active Member

and yet these people who have been programmed...would be marked for extermination?

Yuri Bezmenov: Most of them, yes. Simply because the psychological shock when they will see the future, what the beautiful society of equality and social justice means in practice. Obviously, they will revolt. They will be very unhappy, frustrated people. A Marxist-Leninist regime does not tolerate these people. They obviously will join the leagues of dissenters, dissidents. Unlike in present United States, there will be no place for dissent in future Marxist-Leninist America. Here you can, you can get popular, like Daniel Ellsberg, or filthy rich, like Jane Fonda, for being dissident, for criticizing your Pentagon. In future these people will simply be squashed like cockroaches. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful, noble ideas of equality. This they don't understand. And will be greatest shock for them, of course.

2. millededge

millededge Active Member

...And the initiator of this war is not comrade Andropov of course. It's the system. However ridiculous it may sound, the world Communist system, the world Communist conspiracy. Whether I scare some people or not, I don't give a hoot. If you are not scared by now, nothing can scare you. But you don't have to be paranoid about it. What actually happens now, that unlike myself you have literally several years to live on unless the United States wake up. The time bomb is ticking. Every second the disaster is coming closer and closer. Unlike myself, you will have nowhere to defect to, unless you want to live in Antarctica with penguins. This is the last country of freedom and possibility.

3. millededge

millededge Active Member

interesting discussion with a Soviet defector during the arms race period of the Cold War

full interview is on youtube

4. millededge

millededge Active Member

"programmed to think and react to stimuli in a certain pattern"

5. millededge

millededge Active Member

it's like an evil commie version of programming chicks to take their clothes off

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSrlQmjvFDg[/youtube]

7. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJCTFZf03A[/youtube]

8. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think you should be lecturing that shyte to the catholic priests....
    Religion is so turtled up...

9. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

To many people the only religion is money ...

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If the homophobes paid us much attention to paedophile priests, legalised prostitution and human rights for refugees, I might consider them concerned about morality in society. As it is I just see them as a bunch of nasty, sexually repressed hypocrites.

11. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

in here is silver :lol: :lol:

from another angle is shinny :lol:

too many people believe only in green back, mostly have been deceived.

it is unbelievably un-believable to know that we might have been deceived, but it can't be... no way...but unfortunately we live in lala land call silver pirate ship. :cool:

we just refused to believe that we had been deceived into just the belief in silver. ounces remember. :p

silver was money but not right now, we want to have a belief to be living in the shtf scenario, but we are here right now. deceived are we not ? ;)

12. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Mahigitam came into this thread saying he was FORCED to correct me on something I said and accused me of being stupid for it. Now I am going to prove who is actually correct and also who is actually stupid and shifty, me or Mahigitam. First a recap of what was said -

If anyone bothers to read the correspondence between Michael Horn and James Randi in the link I provided in my post before they will see that Mahigitam is clearly wrong there and NOT me or Micheal Horn for that matter. James Randi did in fact call the Meier UFO contact case a hoax by calling it a farce. A "farce" is also a "sham" which is a"hoax".

Dictionary definition of Farce:

3. foolish show; mockery; a ridiculous sham.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/farce

Here is the what James Randi said to MH - "No one is 'stumped' by the case. A child can see through the farce, though some adults have a problem with that."

So James Randi could only be calling the Billy Meier UFO contact case a hoax by calling it a farce. What else could he be calling it then???

So Maghitam coming here saying I was wrong claiming - "Randi never claimed Meier case a hoax" is clearly wrong. He either doesn't know how to read, or he does and is just a shifty bugger which is why he deliberately left out the correspondence between Randi and Horn in the link to his crap Meier website! Wonder why? Shifty bugger! But their correspondence is there in the link I provided in my earlier post that he challenged. So who is the one leaving things out or twisting things around. Me or Maghitam? It's Maghitam because I already explained before in other Meier threads that this is how he works. He has an agenda to make a name for himself by proving the Meier case is a hoax, and he does this shifty business all the time to suit this agenda. He is not interested in chasing the truth to see whether the Meier case is true or not. Anything he can't challenge in the case he simply ignores and doesn't acknowledge. Everyone at Meier's Figu forum knows this all too well of Maghitam. That's why he doesn't post there anymore because he is always being caught out wrong there and he can't fool them. So I guess that is why he followed me here because he can fool uninformed people here with his twisted shifty rubbish about the case. That's why I call him a low life wimp for coming/stalking me here. The guy is a stupid lying fool, not the least because he hasn't figured out yet that no one here cares much about the Meier case. The fool is wasting his time in the wrong place! It's ok for me to post stuff here about Meier because I'm a stacker but he is not. He has no business being here.

Maghitam also told people he has an agenda to "deconstruct" Micheal Horn, Billy Meier's official representative. Don't know why but I suspect he might be infactuated with MH.

Speaking of MH, I been talking to him about Maghitam's latest input here and he gave me permission to post his last email to me here. I'll leave my name out -

Hi ********,

The fact is that Randi said:

"No one is 'stumped' by the case. A child can see through the farce, though some adults have a problem with that."

A farce is also a sham, i.e. ahoax. So Mahigitam is of course wrong. It's obvious that his goal is to make some kind of a name for himself by "debunking" the Meier case and of course me too. His problem is that the case is real and Prof. Rhal Zahi's new analysis closes out any possibility of a "hoax":

Michael Horn
    Authorized American Media Representative
    The Billy Meier Contacts
    www.theyfly.com

Prof. Rhal Zahi's new analysis of Meier's dancing UFO film segment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKeutVKFbG0[/youtube]

And James Randi calling the Meier case a farce/sham/hoax can be found in the link I posted before:

13. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

Relentless stupidity ^

14. Skyrocket

I thought you would find it stupid because you and Whinfell "thanked" Maghitam's stupid, shifty and incorrect post. :rolleyes:

15. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How did this turn into a Billy "The Goat" Meirs thread?

16. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

17. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

Some of these posts are getting too long for my short attention span and boredom levels.
    I'd ask for a summary but don't really want one.

18. Skyrocket

First it was BiblePete's fault, then it was Maghitam's. And a little bit mine. :D

Btw, I haven't finished yet with my rant, so I decided to edit more stuff in that post. I'm done now. :cool:

19. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hypocrites is the right word. In the pic below, notice the Christian fish symbol under the "get the fuck out"-style stickers:

[​IMG]

20. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

Having trouble uploading a utube worth listening to

Rabbi Shmuley on legalising gay marriage.