Current refugee crisis, have your say

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by billybob888, Sep 5, 2015.

1. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Being forced to support an Australian, or being forced to support a foreigner is the same to me.

2. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrnFN51VLTw[/youtube]

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Freeloader scums are in every society. Just because we are forced to support to freeloaders from our own country does not mean we should have to support foreigner freeloader scums. Any government that wants to do this with our hard earned tax dollars should be sacked immediately. Even thinking about doing that should be a sacking.

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Can anyone confirm if there is a waiting period before an immigrant can claim social services support?

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

I hope Skyrocket has a job and isn't just posting during the day while accessing (a) state benefit(s) because that would be a freeloading scum hypocrit ...

6. Skyrocket

No. I don't like seeing part of my tax dollars going to fellow freeloader scums here. And I would really hate seeing them go to foreigner freeloaders.

I got a freeloader scum living 2 houses up from me. Recently found out his been on disability support pension for past 5 years for a crook back. And I always seen him working around his house lifting stuff, maintenance, gardening and so on. So I reported him about a month ago. I hope they catch that freeloader in the act.

7. FullMetalFever

FullMetalFever New Member

@Skyrocket - why do you keep using the word scums? Pretty sure scum can refer to both the singular and plural.

@Shiney - you make no distinction between a local freeloader and a foreign freeloader - fair enough - a bludger's a bludger no matter where he's from. So, being seemingly anti-freeloader, wouldn't you want to keep freeloader numbers to a minimum? Therefore not wanting to import any more?

8. FullMetalFever

If that is truly the case, then it significantly softens my position. Are you able to provide a link confirming that?

It does however bring the welfare issue to the fore. How are 12,000 women and children without male support going to provide for themselves?

9. hussman

hussman Member

Well if you were paying attention, they are in fact all freeloading scum, so everything will be provided for them :rolleyes: No man needed, since his freeloading in some other country. :rolleyes:

10. Ghost

Ghost Member

They're not, Perth got it's first few families the other day...

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...s-to-arrive-in-australia-20151116-gl096d.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-17/syrian-refugees-offered-asylum-arrive-in-perth/6947782

They're not supposed to provide for themselves either, all of the areas slated to receive these economic migrants are outback towns or mining hubs which are suffering massive unemployment since the wind down of the mining boom. Lots of (bloody expensive) housing but no work...

Porter and Barnett both confirmed that they'll bypass the usual rules and be straight onto the welfare titty too...

At least they'll have plenty of free time to become disgruntled and build bombs... Karratha is a good location too, we have a giant gas hub and a new ammonium nitrate plant nearby...

11. FullMetalFever

Post something of substance for once boy.

12. Skyrocket

Because "scum" sums up those type of freeloaders well.

13. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

From 2 weeks ago.

Doesn't sound like freeloading scum to me, just a bloke and his family down on their luck who finally found some.

Give it some time though. Maybe no-one wants to give the dirty Arab a job, and he cops abuse daily when out getting bread. Maybe he meets a recruiter in a dark alley who whispers in his ear and fans the flames of frustration toward violence.

Alternatively, there's a chance he accepts some humble work despite higher qualifications, and puts his kids through school. Maybe his kids don't get ostracised and become prey for radicalisation recruitment, instead representing the country in soccer or science.

The future is not yet written, despite what some may think. Those that act as though it is become a slave to the perceived fate.

Reality is the result of many small interactions, and we all contribute to the direction it goes, through how we act and how we react. There is a very real chance that expressing hatred toward people for potential future crimes will contribute toward the likelihood of that reality coming to be. There is an alternative....

[​IMG]

14. Ghost

Ghost Member

He'd have to get a clue first... :rolleyes:

15. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm a supporter of open borders, but I'm also a supporter of no welfare.

16. hussman

hussman Member

So your the guy that wipes him after he takes a ****.

17. Skyrocket

I never said they were all scums just most entering the EU.

EU should have our immigration/refugee policy instead of letting unlimited/unchecked foreigners in.

I'm all for letting in genuine refugees as long as it is not too much of them that they start taking too much of our jobs and hurting our economy. Refugees generally bring no money or skills into the country whereas selected immigrants do. There is no shortage of them wishing to immigrate here.

There must be millions of true refugees around the world. Should we let them all in if it means it would affect our economy and way of life negatively?

18. Ghost

Ghost Member

If there was no welfare there wouldn't be a need for closed borders...

19. Ghost

Ghost Member

Of course, the bleeding heart left-filth would have you think that they would all learn English, get jobs and integrate well into Western society. Thus growing our economy exponentially and greatly increasing our collective standard of living and all holding hands and living happily ever after...

If they're wrong and it all goes to shit they don't really care because they'll still have a warm fuzzy feeling in the pits of their soulless bodies...

20. boyd_05

boyd_05 Member Silver Stacker

Between this and the climate change thread, they have provided me with hours of entertainment.

Thanks guys and gals!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]