Current refugee crisis, have your say

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by billybob888, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I said most of them are scums because most are not refugees which is true because most are not coming from Syria. We can also see videos of them with their violent behaviour and also hear their threats of intending to cause trouble to the nations they going too. Very appreciative refugees.

Who's shoes do you want me to walk in? In one of the small minority of genuine refugees, or in one of the vast majority of unappreciative young scums causing so much trouble along their way? Two very different shoes.

I think the bigger risk is on the nations letting all them trouble making young scums in. All those EU nations people's will come to regret letting them in if they haven't already.

2. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krkV8sgStAQ[/youtube]

The current refugee crisis is a distraction from the shady activities of big banks funding terrorism ...

3. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXwwWlsdRM[/youtube]

4. systematic

Do not be lead into a war the bankers are creating and making you think is a good thing ...

5. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

This so called young scum would not be on the European doorstep if the European political scum did not become involved in something which they did not understand of which the end result was the complete economic breakdown of once self sufficient nations, millions dead, a leadership vacuum that has empowered the most radical causing more suffering than they would have suffered under the very tyrants that were forcibly removed and equally corrupt Western puppet governments inserted.
    I am struggling to see the things that these desperate people have to be "appreciative" of. There is a thing called war reparation which western governments were happy to extract from Germany after the Great War. The U.S., the Europeans and all the other members of the "coalition of the morons" have a debt to pay these people.
    Good intentions can't make up for the absolute destitution these people are facing.
    If it was anybody here that had faced the same thing then their actions would be the same. You cannot imagine our whole nation in flames, millions dead , the economy destroyed and then having to leaving your home to find work to support a destitute family but the only place capable of providing the opportunities is from the very people that supported and assisted in the murder of your own family and countrymen.
    I wonder what your "appreciative" gestures would be.

6. Skyrocket

^ most of them are NOT coming from Syria.

They are coming from many other nations that are not having war/strife like Syria. And most are going to the EU only for the money, most likely they intend to stay on free welfare money that is not avaliable in their country. They are scum leeches that want to live off other peoples hard work. They are freeloaders and economic scums, not migrants. Glad it's happening there and not here.

7. systematic

Glad to see you you are finally talking about the bankers and seeing them for what they are ...

8. Ghost

Ghost Member

So the new definition of destitution is wearing flash clothes, dripping in gold jewellery, smoking cigarettes and yakking on the latest iPhone...? :rolleyes:

9. systematic

It is quite plausible the refugees are being used as patsies ...

10. Skyrocket

Glad to see others seeing them for what they mostly are.

There were comments from others about how we should feel sorry for them having to walk all those miles to freedom or something like that. And others saying well they wouldn't be walking all that way if they weren't being persecuted or fleeing war. Spare me, like as in haven't they seen the videos showing it's practically all fit young men that are being well feed along the way, so much they are being fussy with the food given to them and are throwing what they don't like away. Also, they got no free welfare money where they come from and they know before they set off that that is being offered to them once they arrive in EU as well as later accommodation too. I bet that is the only reason most are going and are thinking to themselves "at the end of this long walk I get to have free welfare money and accommodation for the rest of my life (at others expense) and will live like a king compared to where I'm from". And we are supposed to feel sorry for them walking that far. My opinion is all those going for the money and richer lifestyle which is most are all freeloaders. They are not refugees or economic migrants but freeloader scums that should be rejected.

And most of all the politicians and powers behind the push for this nefarious invasion should all be jailed for life.

11. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Would you apply that same principle to the free-loading Australian scum?

12. systematic

I dont know if Billy Meier called them freeloader scum ... no mention by Billy of golf so that must be out too ...

13. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Where are you getting this stuff from?

14. Skyrocket

No because they were Australians to begin with. It's a different story if a nation has to support freeloaders from other nations. It's bad enough that our tax dollars have to support freeloaders from our own country, even worse if our government did what EU govs did by allowing all them mass foreigner freeloaders in and expecting their nations people to care and support foreigners when their own nation has plenty of people living in poverty. I wouldn't want my tax dollars to support one foreigner freeloader scum. Genuine refugees yes but not all them young freeloader males we see in EU coming from everywhere.

15. Skyrocket

Not from the mainstream media where you are getting yours.

16. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well I make no distinction between foreign or domestic freeloaders.

Edit to add: actually that's probably not entirely true, at least initially.

17. Skyrocket

Past history proves the majority of Muslims who immigrated to the EU choose to stay on welfare and cheat the system. All them are foreigner immigrant scums. Expect the same with this massive wave of immigrants flooding into the EU. That's why I call most of them going to the EU scums.

This is from some Muslim TV.

80 % Muslims are on welfare in the West. 80 million immigrated sucking the wealth out of Europe
    Published on Oct 22, 2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkHQIfWCgbE[/youtube]

18. Skyrocket

You should because there is a big distinction between the two. It's like having to support a family member (who is freeloader) but would you support someone who is not? No way. The same should apply to the state.

19. systematic

Here is some info about MEMRI TV ...

"The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring and analysis organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports."

"The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute

20. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYn1k2sqBYM[/youtube]

Here is a video of a Muslim extremist ... but he isn't a Muslim ... he is someone else ....