Current economic environment

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by leo25, Jun 9, 2018.

1. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Came across these open panel talks on the current economic environment. They have view points on both sides so should be enjoyable to all. There are also many old archive videos on their channel that are very interesting to watch.

2. whay

whay Well-Known Member

Usual verbal diarrhea from people with Permanent head Damage ................
    NoBrain.png

3. leo25

Did u even listen to the panel talk? or did you just listen to Greenspan and Bernanke? If so what did you not like?

FYI they were mostly against what central banks are doing and see big issues forming.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  4. whay

whay Well-Known Member

No, leo. Not a single minute! To me Greenspan and Bernanke were the problems. These are idiots who screwed it all up when sitting up there and now that they are out, are doing all the finger pointing. Soon Janet the witch will join in blaming wall street too.

Words, mere words. Every Joe and his dog can see the issues with central banks. I will be all ears when banksters are lock-up for their crime against the human race!

5. leo25

I 100% agree with you. That’s why I was happy to watch the other speakers criticise what the central banks have done in a more main stream event.