Currency wars: by song hongBing

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by Nate1010, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Nate1010

Nate1010 New Member

Hey guys, hopefully this post isnt seen as not wanted on the currency section of silver stackers but I thought I'd get some opinions on this one. A Chinese friend of mine recommended this book to me as it talks about the federal reserve and alot of what is happening with currency these days. I can't find it in english which is weird as it was on the best seller list in china for a while. Have any of you read this book and know if it has been translated? Why would it not be in English if so? Seems like it could break open too much BS that is in the united states.

2. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

3. Nate1010

Nate1010 New Member

Yeah that's a different one. This one is the one I was talking about.. Sadly it was poorly translated... Really really odd it wasn't properly translated into English. My Asian friend told me it was one of the most popular books in china. http://www.mediafire.com/?lmikckk4jjn

4. lionfishcoin

lionfishcoin Member

I am pretty sure there is no English version of this book. There is a Korean version tho.... I read the Chinese version several years ago, the content of the book is pretty similar as what people already posted in silverstackers....

5. lamp

lamp New Member

I've read his book, I've initially tried to hunt around in Amazon for an English version, but no luck, ended up getting a Chinese version when I was in Hong Kong.

Another currency war book by James Rickards is also a very good read.

6. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Yeah I read the book in Chinese which I bought in HK... surprisingly it was before I started stacking and no it wasn't what made me start stacking.

Great book, highly recommended :D

7. lamp

lamp New Member

I read his book when I just started stacking (last year June), I like the book because it focuses deeply into evolution of the monetary system in China, history about the opium war, etc. seeing things from different angle :)

8. Nate1010

Nate1010 New Member

Cheers guys, until they print it in English guess I'll read the google translate version :)