Crypto trading thread [July - December 2019]

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by ozcopper, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozcopper

ozcopper Administrator Staff Member

Goldpelican said: ALL trades involving digital currencies (including swaps for fiat, or offers of metal for digital currency) belong in this thread for the months listed above, rather than the previous request for swap posts in the Barter thread, or metal posts in the regular trading forums.

So if you're selling BTC for AUD, or swapping BTC for LTC, or selling silver for BTC, etc etc, post here. Please post within reason - spammers/bumpers will not be looked favorably upon.

Say thanks at: 1Ldd6V6CfufkyXA1NRYxbLMdZqMToLvGU9

2. Silverant

Silverant Member Silver Stacker

Looking to sell BTC for fiat F2F ONLY in Brisbane or Gold Coast areas.
    Exchange rate will be calculated at time of meeting using Bitstamp spot price (no commission).
    Up to 10k AUD worth at a time.

PM me to arrange a meeting.

Silverant

3. ThisIsJoe

ThisIsJoe Active Member Silver Stacker

Selling ETH for polymer fiat. F2F in Melbourne CBD.
    Based on market price at time of F2F.
    Personal/private sale, no ID required.

Send me a PM to take it from here!

66rounds likes this.
  4. lurk@l0t

[email protected] Active Member

PM sent.

If there is anybody else here on this forum who is located in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area who would like to swap/sell their bitcoin for cash in hand then please PM me. I will pay Bitstamp spot price ;)
    If you are not located in SE QLD and cannot meet face to face then we could still trade as I could - as an alternative- deposit cash directly into your bank account of choice instead (under escrow).
    thanks

5. lurk@l0t

[email protected] Active Member

Need some cash in a hurry? Are u willing to sell some of your bitcoin for cash? If so, I am prepared to pay you at least full spot price (Bitstamp) at the time of exchange (for a face-to-face trade in Brisbane/Gold Coast for cash-in-hand) or even more (see my current special offer below) on my 'cash deposit to your bank account' offer - see here:
    https://hodlhodl.com/offers/0WCBlOpFVdUAXTri
    The idea of trading with me via the above link is so as to provide you with an escrow service for your own protection ... so basically your bitcoin is not sent to me until u first confirm that the agreed upon cash amount has been deposited into your bank account.
    For your information:
    Hodl Hodl is a global P2P Bitcoin exchange that allows users to trade directly with each other and it doesn't hold user funds - locking it in multisig escrow instead - which minimizes the possibilities of Bitcoin theft and reduces trading time. Because Hodl Hodl does not hold any money (neither Bitcoin, nor fiat) it is not subject to complex compliance procedures. All trades happen directly between users' Bitcoin wallets. So to confirm - No KYC/AML – because, again, they don't hold users' funds.

Should you wish to take advantage of my generous offer above - u can join the site in about 2 minutes flat - all that is required is an email address and a password - and u're good to go! (again - no KYC! ;)
    As an added bonus - if u join using my referral link below - then u will receive a permanent discount on fees :
    https://hodlhodl.com/join/DKDZ

I am usually always on the lookout to buy bitcoin, so u can always PM me to arrange a face-to-face trade in Brisbane/Gold Coast for cash-in-hand or otherwise if u're not located in SE QLD or u'd just prefer to receive cash payment into your bank account under the protection of an escrow service then please use the link(s) above that I have provided for my special offer (above spot) for your bitcoin.

6. Revils

Revils Active Member Silver Stacker

For the month of October; looking for Perth Mint 10oz, 20oz or 1kg bars - trading ETH. F2F Melbourne CBD or post at your cost. Rate of exchange btcmarkets eth price and willing to pay silver spot +5% (don't forget eth can be x.xxx and doesn't need to be a 'whole' number).

7. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looking to sell some LTC or BTC up to $1500 worth. PM me if your buying

8. xag

xag Member

Looking to sell BTC, f2f Brisbane cbd/south bank.
    Cash/pay id/beem

Please pm.

9. Tokyo

Tokyo Active Member

She is going higher ( according to my TA) but up to investor to puke it at low price

sgbuyer likes this.
  10. Tokyo

Tokyo Active Member

sent to my followers trade setups to buy into 7350 zone last week, perfect price action. took out key level 8600 was more confirmation for bigger expansion, now chart looking like bottom is in long as 8600 gets respected more buyers pile in . People love the swings in bitcoin with very clean TA price action big% move ( for short and long) Let’s see if we can test 17000 zone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.