Crusader Resources (CAS)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by SilverSanchez, Sep 7, 2012.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Well this is where the drill results are important.

1m @ 5.5g/t from 0m

Collate all the drill results and you will see how much of the resource is shallow - this reduces strip ration and cap-ex and lowers cost per ounce overall.

You are really waiting for the metallurgy - there is 200k ounces within 10m of surface may sound great - but if only 50-70% of that is recoverable its significantly less awesome than it first sounded. Especially if that ore needs to go through heaps of processing - washing,crushing, grinding, gravity, magnetic (this complex processing is what killed the pofitabliity of CCUs mine).

All this extra information is found in bankable feasability and definitive feasability.

Technically it could use a pullback, but volume and liquidity is low, so as long as the holders keep saying what you are (im still holding) we're ok. But if people like you get cold feet and say (nah better bank the profit now) we'll pull back. Its called Mass Psychology :)

2. SilverSanchez

I should say I made up the 200k ounces within 10m of surface from above as an example - its not clear in my language that im not talking about the specific Borbarema deposit.

Also i checked the transactions and some good money was changing hands

50 trades with a total of 1.4m shares

Thats about 28,000 share parcel per transaction no cross trades or dodgy crap- means its real money changing hands.... new hands arnt always strong hands though, but we need to break through the sellers (of which you are one by the sounds of it) :)
    Ill wait til a fairer valuation of about 45-50c before I sell down a little, might take a while though - we'll see

3. SilverSanchez

Another day of good volume,

Perhaps some news is due...

4. SilverSanchez

Retesting 30c - can we break through?

5. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Nope.. better luck next time :) Im happy to keep holding. I just hope they release the Borborema BFS this year and don't delay it yet again.. At the same time it worries me how the market will react, I think the cash cost per ounce will be closer to $1000 than $700.

[​IMG]

^Some amateur TA for you all :p

6. SilverSanchez

0.24 is the horizontal support

The fall to 0.18 (i think) was a capitulation bottom. Cas historically has had quite dedicated holders. I dare say some big holders finally let go (at the bottom mind you).

7. SilverSanchez

You could take profits here NotBen if you wanted, ~50% gain is pretty decent. Take back you principal and play with house money. Up to you

8. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Yeah I dont really have enough money invested to make it worth playing with house money. I bought a packet at .32 and .265 and .205 all packets were the same number of shares; averaged out my cost basis is .263.. So if i go to sell some shares now it would sell the highest cost basis ones first so I would need to sell 2/3rds of my shares to make profit taking worthwhile. Overall I'm up ~21.5%. Im going to hold for now although theres a chance ill sell at .34 or above... Id really like to free up some money to average down in SLR if gold goes back above $1400/au. BUT at the same time I really like my crusader shares.. unlike other companies it actually feels like I'm holding a share of the company and even at .34+ CAS would still be undervalued (IMO). I get this feeling the directors may wait until Posse receives its full mining license before releasing the Borborema BFS. IMO the market will react badly to the BFS if Posse still doesn't have its full license when it is released (uncertainty around Borborema actually getting approval and beginning production if Posse can't) even though thats out of crusaders control. Not many buyers above .30 so we will almost certainly see a pullback after today. SilverSanchez, at what price would you consider taking some profit?

9. SilverSanchez

I think the prospects for this company are good.
    Posse is keeping the company from needing to raise money (in the short term) - I dont believe the market really took notice of CAS until recently.

The full mining licence will be a catalyst for sure - maybe to retest 50c
    But the real value of this company (i have always maintained is at least $1)

I believe this company uses money well and has made good investment decisions in the past. I have no reason to think they will use money poorl.

I still think its a takeover target as well.
    There are many comparable points between Crusader and Beadel Resources (and i love Beadel although they diluted their shares just a fraction more than I'd like)

10. SilverSanchez

there you go 0.35

thats a 30% gain for you, congrats!

11. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Nice! Closed up 12.5% at .36. Intraday high of .375. I cant help but wonder why though? Yes CAS was painfully undervalued and still is undervalued but this rally seems to have come out of nowhere.. No major announcements and not very big volume either so it doesn't look like a pump and dump. Im going to do a little more research regarding posse later tonight and re evaluate. For now I'm holding.

12. SilverSanchez

Iron producers have had a run, Cas got swept up with em (thats my hunch)

13. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Not too many buyers above .30 I don't think we will see a sustained price above .35 until posse increases production. Its still too risky for many people to buy in. Remember there was lots of volume when the SP was around .20 so lots of people sitting on nice gains that they may want to realise as the share price tries to rise to a fair value. Im hoping we see a pullback to around .25-.26 as I want to buy more..

14. SilverSanchez

Yeah, psychology is a dangerous game sometimes :)

Thats why I like listening to lectures on 'Game Theory'

15. SilverSanchez

People are taking $10k stakes in this company..... goodsign!
    I suspect the current 'kicking' in the share price is an ascending triangle (could easily be wrong) if it is, the upside breakout will take it to mid-high 40s. If it break down hopefully the new owners will stick with it.

The posse iron ore project is worth about 50c per share

but even at that price the gold project is free

16. SilverSanchez

We could be 'on' here.... upside break out with above average volume... I think... i hope

17. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Very exciting stuff..

Btw my earlier post saying that Posse will be profiting $10m a year when it reaches full production is way off. Crusader is CURRENTLY making around $10m a year from posse and that will increase to (I'm being very conservative here) a profit of $45m a year when the full mining license is granted and the mine is expanded. So we should definitely see .40c + when the full mining license is granted.

Iron producers are all rallying at the moment.. I wonder why? Is iron going up or just general bullishness on the economy?

18. SilverSanchez

Thats why I said any buy below 35c is a good buy.
    Posse is direct mining - very low cost and low complication, direct mine gate sales

19. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

The potential for this company excites me in ways I really shouldn't say on a precious metals forum! :p

20. SilverSanchez

Hehehe, yeah - most companies would have completely ignored thinking about short term cash flow and just assumed they can go to the market for free money because they are drilling a GOLD DEPOSIT!

im kindof expecting a pullback to as far as 26-28c - that should be a significant enough correction to 'reset' the technicals and get the oppertunistic profit bugs out. volume on this one is always pretty low