Crusader Resources (CAS)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by SilverSanchez, Sep 7, 2012.

1. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Another trading halt today regarding the licensing of the Posse mine. :/

2. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Was it?

I was thinking it was for a resource upgrade to Borbarema

3. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

sigh. There seems to be no love for crusader despite the company doing well. Not too many people selling thankfully... there is simply no buyers out there. I wonder why?

[​IMG]

Theres the ten year chart. Looks like a nice buying opportunity right now similar to 2008. Except crusader is much more stable now and has cash flow from posse. I wonder what it will take to send it skyrocketing again. Any T/A people have anything to say about that chart/this stock? any opinions would be appreciated. :)

4. SilverSanchez

Im still happy with the stock, its a $1 stock in my opinion.
    Your basically getting Borbarema for free at this price - so ill wait until the the market recognises CAS or the fundamentals change.

5. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Well.. CAS fell to a new 12 month low yesterday and fell a little more today to 20c (woohoo?) A market cap of only $26million.. its hard to believe really. On the bright side there has at least been some volume the last 2 days. I remember checking yesterday morning and there was 1.5million volume. Im not sure if that was in a few big trades or lots of small ones though. A bit of a waiting game with this stock :|

6. dollars

dollars Active Member Silver Stacker

My data shows 15.35 million traded yesterday and approx 600K today

December 2008 low @ approx 7 cents

Very hard to establish any technical support levels :/

on checking mondays charts data doesnt add up to the 15 million ! was there some sort of x trade, pre/post or off market transfer? Nothing exciting in the company announcements!

generally pretty positive movement in the better goldies over the last few weeks ie 30% to 100 % gains

7. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

This recent broker report has a nice summary of crusader on page 1. These guys bought 16,500,000 shares at .48c to raise $7.9million for crusader. Obviously biased but they have Posse valued at .48c a share, Borborema valued at 1.74 a share and the total net value of crusader at 2.27 a share.

http://www.crusaderresources.com/wp...gh-Grade-Intercepts-at-Posse-17-July-2013.pdf

Im having a really hard time deciding if I should buy some more CAS shares or some silver.. I can't afford both :'(

8. SilverSanchez

That might be a little high, it assumes all conveted into proven and probable with no dilution and that wont happen.

The posse number is right given a 1mtpa permit, so just be patient. Know that a dollar is a reasonable target to aim for.

in my portfolio CAS, ALK and MRP are all sitting back while the gold producers have their rightful bounce, but i feel like the juniors are about to have a run as well.

9. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

I think crusader isn't getting much love in this little rally because they are still ~2 years off being in production at Borborema; and thats if every thing goes somewhat to plan. Producers are making higher profits right now while gold is rallying, meanwhile CAS is missing out. Most people (myself included) are still quite uncertain where gold is headed in the mid term. Although even after taking that into account CAS is obviously undervalued right now with a market cap of ~27million. Im going to buy a little more next week as I haven't been this excited about a stock since SLR was hovering around 60c.

A freaky scenario worth considering is Brazil nationalising their mines, it seems unlikely but there is just a little bit of instability over there at the moment. Like I said thats unlikely but this is truly one of them stocks where you cannot invest what you aren't willing to lose as you really could lose all of your money overnight.

10. SilverSanchez

Brazil have two major world events coming up. I doubt nationalisation is on the cards in the near future - they cant afford the negative press amoung other things. Also they would be more likely to nationalise the bigger deposits of iron or gold, not the little guys. Posse and Borbarema would only be a blip on the screen of Brazil, not to mention the capital outlay and know-how to develop borbarema.

They would more likely go after RioTinto or one of the bigger deposits, saying it is a national heratige issue.
    CAS has a DFS due, and a Posse extended licence due - that will be a catalyst.

11. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Well I had my order in today at .205 but no luck. I will see what happens tomorrow :). The good news is there has been some good volume over the last week so all we need now is a catalyst to send the sp higher. As pointed out in the last post Crusader has the Borborema BFS due this year and hopefully Posse full licence.

Now I have no idea why I didn't do this earlier but I have been going through the company announcements today and it has raised a lot of questions.. SilverSanchez, anyone, I need your help!

First, the Lake Throssell uranium project in WA (100% owned by Crusader). There are a few announcements regarding this going way back; then there is this one on the 30th March 2011: "Lake Throssell drilling underway"
    http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/d...Jyb3JwYWdlcy9wZGZkZWxheWVkLmpzcA==&popup=true
    So basically, Crusader gets approval (after waiting ages) from aboriginals (I think the traditional land owners?) to do a little drilling. Cool. They say results will be in the next quarterly report. Ok so heres the next quarterly report:
    http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/d...Jyb3JwYWdlcy9wZGZkZWxheWVkLmpzcA==&popup=true
    All it has on Throssell in this report is:
    "The aircore drilling at the Lake Throssell uranium project was completed during the quarter. Extensive calcrete horizons were intersected, without significant radiometric responses. Assays are awaited." Ok then, that doesn't sound good.. Lets go looking through company announcements to try and find these "assays"... No mention of Lake Throssell in any announcements or quarterly reports to date. Them assays sure are taking a long time. No mention of it? Its like Lake Throssell fell off the face of the earth.

From what I have read today Crusader used to be about a lot more than Posse and Borborema. There was Lake Throssell (uranium), Tarantula (tungsten), Juru-Belem (gold), Ouro Belo (on the website but the page is blank; Gold, I think), Some other mine that they sold a 51% share of to BBX in exchange for 2million BBX shares; now worth $30,000 (tin and indium, I think) http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=BBX . The last quarterly report to acknowledge the existence of these projects was this one on the 31st of october 2011:
    From the summary on page 16: "The company has a diverse portfolio of projects including iron ore, gold, uranium, tungsten and tin." Thats it, after that report all the summaries in quarterly reports are about Posse and Borborema. Theres a page for the Tarantula tungsten project on their website here: http://www.crusaderresources.com/projects/tarantula/ but no mention of what they are actually going to do there. i.e. sell it? begin mining? It says above the image "Map showing the location of Crusaders Tarantula project..." I assume this means Crusader owns 100% of Tarantula?. No mention of the other projects on the website either. Im quite confused about all this.

12. SilverSanchez

I am not 100% sure if those tenemants are still in their possesion. But i do know that when Borbarema started returning drill intercepts - it became their flagship project and all others were put on the back burner indefinately. Save for Posse which was a walk up and mine type oppertunity. They still have tarantula im pretty sure. Borbarema is more inportant - get that online first.

I have been watching crusader since 2011 - only really own them because of borbarema. So I cant really help because I dont really care about the other projects, and if they diverted funds away from borbarema - it would kinda piss me off :)

13. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

I got a few more the other day at .205.. lol.. I sure know how to pick em :)

Current CAS market cap at 18c is ~$22million .I remember reading in a commsec report thingo about junior miners the other day that when Crusaders Posse mine is in full 1Mtpa production (within this year hopefully) they will be profiting $1million a month. So an easy $10million a year profit. Just from Posse.

As long as Crusader doesn't go to the market looking for capital anytime soon, everything should be OK.. fingers crossed

14. SilverSanchez

Big volume to the upside today - havent done any checking but might be legs to this one
    no massive buyers just little $5k here $8K there

15. SilverSanchez

WARNING: This is not a buy recomendation

[​IMG]

16. SilverSanchez

Theres the break out, need some momentum, might not get it because of gold's drop last night, might not be able to get over the 50dma
    Downside risk if 20c doesnt hold - unfortunately looks like 12c.... must hold technically.... fundamentally undervalued

17. SilverSanchez

This stock may enjoy a technical rally this coming week

18. SilverSanchez

Liquidity squeeze - nice gains
    Can they stick? I dont know, but im not selling

19. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Yep lots of volume today.. share price up to .265.. Im finally in the green again :) The last few days there has been more buyers than sellers, for the first time in a long time so it looks likely to keep going higher but who knows..

20. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

Ill probably sell my Crusader shares if it goes to around the mid 30 cent range.. This seems very likely to happen when either the Posse full mining license is granted or when the Borborema BFS comes out; hopefully we get one of these announcements this year.. Im thinking the cash cost for Borborema will be closer to $1000 than $700 so that could be a negative and also even if the develop Borborema in sections CAPEX will still be at least ~$80million (I cant remember where I read that so take it with a grain of salt). Im thinking of selling around .35 and buying back in whenever they announce capital rasing.. Although things never go to plan with the stock market :/ @SilverSanchez, what technical analysis vibes are you getting from this stock at the moment?