COVID-19 has a 0.1% - 0.2% death rate.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by willrocks, Apr 22, 2020.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

The important thing is that the hospitals arent overrun and its number one priority.
    The economy at a standstill, millions broke and soon to be hungry isnt a big deal.
    We just dont want the hospitals overrun haha. We cant have doctors and nurses with something to do.

The sole reason for the collapse and freeze of the economic system is so they dont get too many patients they say.

Now the unemployment centers are overrun and months behind. Good job useless idiots.

Ag bullet, Chris_ and willrocks like this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Talking about hunger, I'm sure thousands in Indonesia and India have already perished due to hunger.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news...esians-struggle-during-covid-19-pandemic.html

It's important to know about nutrition and what to eat to maximise every single dollar you have. No junk food, peanut butter, burgers, fries, nuggets.

Food with maximum nutrition per dollar spent, eggs, unpolished rice, whole wheat, cabbages, wheat, chicken, cereals, beans and potatoes (with skin on).

https://efficiencyiseverything.com/food-nutrition-per-dollar/

3. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I call total BS the idea that Covid is like flu. Only old sick people get badly ill. I have info of ages of current ICU patients in several London hospitals and more than half are between 50 and 69. So much for them being 80+. Anyone over 50 is at risk co- morbidities or not......as long as you get through this all is great. Seriously the BS on immunology and wearing masks and gloves lowers you immunity - is quite unbelievable.

sterling-nz and heartastack like this.
  4. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"the death rate for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01%"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/covid-19-turning-out-to-be-huge-hoax-perpetrated-b/

adze67 likes this.
  5. willrocks

So do I.

COVID-19 is much less dangerous than a bad influenza season.

madaw1 and adze67 like this.
  6. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

so you would not eat peanut butter(good source of protein) but you would recommend cereal....

sgbuyer likes this.
  7. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're right that peanuts are an affordable health food. I left out peanut butter as it's usually processed with added sugar and hydrogenated oils, but there are healthier versions.

Whole peanuts are commonly used in SEA cooking and they are my favourites.

I used to buy them from the market before my wife took over the marketing. They look like this and sell by the grams.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  8. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I can go to a health store grab the peanut and make the butter myself or ask the stuff to make it right front of me without any nasties...simple and easy

sgbuyer likes this.
  9. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They are not a health food.
    The only reason peanuts became popular was due to a clever marketing campaign many years ago.
    Peanuts have high levels of Lectins and they are the only food I know of where by the Lectin cannot be completely destroyed by heat.
    Lectins are sugar binding proteins or proteins that attach themselves to carbohydrates. The problem is that they also bind with the cells that line the intestinal wall causing damage to our digestive tracts. Less susceptible individuals won’t notice a thing and continue to enjoy pizza and pasta their whole lives. The more sensitive among us will develop most commonly, but not limited to, intestinal inflammation, allergies and auto-immune conditions.

When the intestinal wall is inflamed, it becomes damaged, producing more mucous and then the absorption of nutrients is greatly reduced. The balance of gut flora is also significantly affected and yeast infections, candida and the likelihood of parasites and amoebas being present is increased. If the cells are damaged to such an extent that they stop producing protective mucous altogether, then holes actually develop (leaky gut) and lectins, undigested food particles and toxins can pass through into the circulatory system and travel around the entire body attaching themselves to organs (such as thyroid, pancreas, kidneys and others) and inflicting damage. Lectins found in lentils, green peas, corn, potatoes and most strongly wheat, bind to insulin receptors on fat cells sending the same instructions as insulin – which is to make fat. Lectins have also been shown to inhibit digestive hormones (such as leptin) that are involved in appetite control which leads to an increase in appetite and obesity (caused by leptin resistance). The body may also respond to lectins by attacking them and the tissues to which they are attached – thereby initiating an auto immune condition.

https://healthywaynaturalfoods.com/article/the-scary-world-of-lectins/

10. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

And no lockdown to this point of time????...

Ag bullet and Holdfast like this.
  11. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

I've read somewhere (have to find where) that home pressure cooker is able to destroyed(by heat) the Lectin. I'm cooking even different kind of beans in this cooker....superb taste...

12. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

Very interesting quote--as if I've heard Mr Gates -This is beginning of the pandemic (I've told you in 2015 -his quote)-we need everybody to vaccinate(I'll make a lot of money-my quote)....

sterling-nz likes this.
  13. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's correct, but not Peanuts. :eek: :D

madaw1 likes this.
  14. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

What is special (unspecial) in Peanuts that the Pressure Cooker can't destroy the Lectin?

15. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Only works if Cooker is sold by Pete Evans. Cost about AUD$15000.

Silver260 and madaw1 like this.
  16. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

IF they manage to get a vaccine for this (and i seriously doubt it) then this house will certainly not be getting it.
    We have a window in NZ now to stock up and get any extra bits and pieces we need before the serious wave hits in winter.
    This has been going on long enough now that i would be prepared to roll the dice and get infected just to enjoy any short/long term immunity that i may acquire, assuming i do not get unlucky and die.
    This is going to be a very drawn out experiment and while i am totally against all the view our NZ government hold in general i appreciate their response to this pandemic so far.
    I have an eye on Sweden to see how their experiment goes with herd immunity.
    The wife can not begin human trials again in healthy subjects and is confined to patient only studies for the time being even at our level 2.

I can not even imagine the carnage that we will see in 3 months time with global trade and local businesses being decimated.
    Then on top of all of this we have the USA that is erupting into the epicenter where deaths are going to be going up day on day for the foreseeable future.
    The world will not want to trade with the USA and Americans will not be welcome to travel and there is not much that is more dangerous than a heavily armed pariah.

Holdfast, Ronnie 666 and openeyes like this.
  17. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeau...al_deaths_per_day_in_spain_from_1941_to_2020/

If Covid is the Flu with a mortality of 0.1% then what is that massive yellow spike in 2020 which dwarfs all other curves over the past 80 years including all the past flu pandemics? must be deaths from ? Overeating ? lack of sunlight or climate change ?

Seriously, this is a bad disease which we understand very little about. If there is a second wave here in Australia -God help us as no one else will.

18. willrocks

Coronavirus causes people with underlying conditions to die sooner than they would from their existing condition/s.

Expect a dip in total deaths below the norm in coming months.

This doesn't change the 0.1% mortality rate, or the fudging of reasons for death in many countries.

19. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Of course they'll want to trade, world's most affluent consumer market and the issuer of the world's reserve currency.

willrocks likes this.
  20. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I like the overeating part. I agree that this is a serious virus.
    Denial is a natural response to stressful situations. The truth is always obscured by stress. Besides we have multiple parties have very different objectives in any situation.

Ronnie 666 likes this.