Core Exploration Limited - CXO

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by scrooged, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Lithium - Uranium - Copper - Silver - Zinc - Lead (NT and SA)

Thought this little fella deserved it's own discussion thread.

Could be a fun ride with this $9M explorer with drills being cranked over the coming months.

$0.035

Projects - http://coreexploration.com.au/projects

Here's an article with a bit of info in general, mainly on their lithium hopes but you'll get the idea. Scroll to bottom of page for more articles on Core - http://www.nextsmallcap.com/lithium-nt-cxo-find/

Anyone else holding?

2. miniroo

miniroo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It seems any mining company that is going down the gurgler is jumping on the lithium bandwagon.
    I guess if I ran a company and was wondering where my wages are going to come from next couple years i'd put up a plan to mine lithium too.

another thing that worries me is just how hard people on hotcopper try and pump lithium, it's almost like they too are desperate for the next big thing, well, if lithium is the next big thing then wouldn't it be best to go with a major producer, one that has been supplying lithium in the past?

Who is the old guy on the block? the one that isn't talking about what may be but the one who is actually pulling it out and supplying today?
    maybe they might be the one to go for.

What made CXO drop from 5.7c to 3.5c in a month? was it their existing business is no good? I don't understand that.

3. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Possibly the same reasons that took it from 0.01 to 0.057
    Information.

We're in a point of time (and have been for a while) where there is big interest in the resources sector, and the interest will continue to build for at least another 6-12 months.

I too think you're missing the point. I couldn't give a f*ck if Lithium is the next big thing or not. I'm just chasing my next 100% gain (sell 65% , rinse repeat) - and I'll get it.

Take it or leave it.

What worries me is how many people have gone from dumpster diving Melbourne suburbs like a leper to spending so much time on Hot Copper as if every investor on the planet flocks there and it's the be all and end all.

4. miniroo

hmm, you've turned out to be a dog haven't you, piss weak.

5. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why not go do some of your own research on such things before you make uneducated comments.

Lithium - Uranium - Copper - Silver - Zinc - Lead (NT and SA) were posted at the very top of the thread FFS, I might add a whole heap of Tin to that list as well.

Their holding's at Bynoe in the NT are massive and one of the neighbours has just found some decent Lithium hit's literally on the tenement line. The mineral mix is the same as found at Greenbushes in W.A and there is also historic Gold mining on the current tenements as well.

Instead of being a dick about things miniroo maybe you should try putting your brain into gear, you might learn a thing or two that could help in the future and make you some money.

6. miniroo

Yes lithium is new, so my question was why have they dropped so much if they have all those other things in play?
    not a silly question, i'd of thought if they are doing well then shares would go up.

7. southerncross

The 5.7 cents was due to the Lithium news and the bandwagon mentality of the sheeple wanting in on it when it was just an acquisition at the time and nothing yet found.
    Now that the neighbours have found something and CXO own most of the land in the area and they also have all of the above minerals in their portfolio they are a good chance at climbing back to and exceeding the former recent high.

8. miniroo

oh cool, so based on their other interests they were a 2.5c a share company, now with lithium prospects a 3.5c company with potential to hype up to 5.7c if they can get speculators excited again or they actually mine it to become a genuine 5.7c company and beyond.

But if lithium doesn't work out we're back to a 2.5c company.

got it.

9. southerncross

No you ain't got nothing, no clue, no idea, no nothing.
    While you are breathing in noxious fumes sometime in the future recovering micro grams of fuck knows what and maybe breaking even on the cost of recovery, depending on what value you place upon your own time and effort, maybe you might look back at this point in time and wonder, what if.

What if I just took a bit of time and actually did some research of my own ?

What if I just took a bit of my money and took an educated guess with it ?

What if I did my own research, and I took a tip here and there that was freely offered by others who have bothered to take the time and effort to share their own ?

What if instead of just being a dick, I just learned from others who obviously have a lot more experience at making money in this game than me ?

But more than likely it will be a case of , IF JUST!

People like yourself are a cent a dollar, harping on about things they obviously have no knowledge or are not even the least bit interested in learning anything about, even when it is offered for free.

You get stung like a motherfucker when someone mentions the truth and respond with some half arsed feeble vitriol.
    But the thing is you deserve your lot in life, and you are there because of your own actions.

In future you might just want to keep your own quirky opinions to yourself if you can't handle the criticisms of others. Especially such uneducated opinions as your own.

How many tips have you provided here on these threads ? How many post's have you made showing actual research ?

All in all so far, you are a breath of Fart air.

10. olifrated

olifrated Active Member Silver Stacker

I hold a small parcel of cxo ..... Let's see how we go shall we

11. miniroo

Got more then you'll ever have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA[/youtube]

I'll keep giving my opinions, stock market advice and general banter, I love it.

12. southerncross

I very much doubt that M8, You still buy your food from a shop.

13. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Best come back ever :lol:

14. miniroo

I didn't mean money

15. southerncross

How many head of cattle do you own, Chooks, Turkeys, Goats and Duck's ?

Matter of Fact, how many shares do you own ?

The outright difference between you and me is that I actually own both, I am able to put my money with my mouth.

Are you able to do the same ?

Or are you all bable and no substance ?

16. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Now now gentlemen - let's have some civility here please.

Miniroo you didn't tell SC that you do go shopping but that you have a man that does that sort of thing for the family - and he mostly shops at HARRODS.

SC you didn't disclose that you are actually a major shareholder in Dons, and the goats and ducks were inherited from your Jamaican uncle.

As far as putting money in one's mouth goes, try some of this... it's STUNNING... https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_738443/ch-teau-tanunda-chorus-grenache-shiraz-mataro

17. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Todays Ann. in brief.

Core Exploration Ltd (ASX: CXO) ("Core" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it
    has received all statutory approvals, and has appointed a drilling contractor, in preparation
    for its upcoming drilling program at the Company's Finniss Lithium Project in the Northern
    Territory.
    Core expects to commence the drilling program by the end of the month.
    The drilling program will consist of 2,000m of RC drilling and will test 5 high priority drill
    targets on granted EL 29698, being the BP 33 (refer to 5 August 2016 ASX announcement),
    Hills, Grants, Far West Central and Ah Hoy targets. Each of these prospects are considered
    to be high quality, large-scale lithium pegmatite drill targets within the Company's dominant
    tenement position in the NT (Fig 1).
    Core considers that drilling is likely to be the only effective test of the grade of lithium
    pegmatites in weathered environments like the Finniss Lithium Project, as is the case at the
    Greenbushes deposit in WA.
    Discovery of high grade lithium with the drill program would be significant for Core given
    the scale of some pegmatites identified by the Company beingdirectly comparable to the

scale of pegmatites hosting large lithium resources in the Pilgangoora region in Western
    Australia.
    Core's Finniss Lithium Project covers a large portion of the Bynoe Tin-Tantalum-Lithium
    Pegmatite field. Bynoe is one of the most prospective areas for lithium in the NT and has
    many similarities to Greenbushes in WA, one of the world's largest and highest grade
    spodumene deposits.
    As with Greenbushes, before economic lithium was recognised, Core's Finniss Lithium
    Project also has a 100 year history of tin and tantalum mining.
    The Bynoe Pegmatite Field is a 15-20 kilometre wide belt of more than 90 tin and tantalum
    prospects and mines which stretches over a distance of 75 kilometres from Mount Tolmer
    to Kings Table (near Port Darwin) in the north with Core's tenements covering the northern
    end of the Bynoe Pegmatite Field (Figs 1 & 2).
    Core's Finniss Lithium Project has substantial infrastructure advantages being close to grid
    power, gas and rail infrastructure and within easy trucking distance by sealed road to the
    multi-user port facility at Darwin Port - Australia's nearest port to Asia (Figure 2).
    Core expects the drilling to be completed around mid-September with assay results
    expected mid to late October 2016.

Approvals - check

Cash to drill - check

Ground work done by neighbours either fence line recording good hits (cxo in the middle holding the actual rock structure) - check

Zola, the real piggy in the bank - not even on the radar yet.

Core expects the drilling to be completed around mid-September with assay results
    expected mid to late October 2016.
    Oh dear.

That is 12 or so weeks before drilling is completed, another 4-6 weeks to realise any results. And the results may be shite, ... worth a crack. ;)

You can lead a horse to water ....

18. miniroo

I missed this post, too busy busy buying and selling 5 baggers.

well I can hardly have cows on my inner city property, turkey's are noisy, ducks are shitty and I don't eat goat.

But I do have chooks and a semi sufficient fruit & vege garden so yes, I am able to do the same.

here's a glimpse at my chooks, my chook shed and me making the breakfast of champions..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7g8SdcjlRE[/youtube]

19. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Thanks for that Donna Hay.

Anyone else have a favourite recipe they'd like to share whilst we wait for these drills to fire up?

20. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J06BU6Fj6Qs[/youtube]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.