Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by heartastack, Sep 9, 2016.
Starting to come good at .075 now patience starting to be rewarded.
Thanks for the analysis SR,there's a fair chance it will gap up above those resistance levels Monday 8.6/7. Looking forward to reading the ann,re significant drill results,cross fingers they have hit big,possibally Ringwood. ripper extension at grants,who knows!!if they can get there of take sorted with the Chinese and some decent drill results forthcoming,this stock could gather some decent momentum and test old highs. All the ducks are lined up,just need a decent resource. Disc,I hold : )
wondering if there's still interest? Anyone holding? !!this mob have ticked s few boxes since the last post,most importantly the MMP, upgraded DFS due soon, worth doing some research on,chart not looking to bad after a recent CR. took a position on Friday @4.6 for LT hold.
Oh wow. This was the first company I made some bux on when I first started trading. They do seem to be back in vogue.
Personally I'm in other stocks but look forward to seeing how it goes!
lmfao... those were the days
Ha, and the shenanigans on the original thread!!
If you want an exciting drill campaign (really the only fun time to be holding a junior) for the rest of this year I would grab some ARD in the low 2’s if you can. They will be expanding on their huge silver resource and looking for gold with a high probability of juicy hits. Will multibag harder than CXO did.
I say low 2’a because it has already run up from the mid 1’s since the announcement and it may be overcooked until results, but it might keep running too.
happy to post in the ARD thread and play ‘pick the top’ with other traders too. I think we’re back in the money with gold and silver explorers.
KAU is another one. They have some of the best ground in the Lachlan fold (almost all the juniors in that area have had spectacular runs over the last month with way less prospects). Price is low because they are still waiting for their drilling permit. There is no reason this wouldn’t be granted however the risk would be any delay that is why it’s cheap. It will power-bag when this is approved and the drilling starts.
so, I’m putting all my money on those two
Cheers H I'll suss them out.
I will not gamble again..I will not gamble again...I will not.....OOOOoooh CXO!!!!!....Now whats my Commsec password again?
Enjoy the ride, nice entry
Pretty decent preso out today, bit of potential with the gold and possibly uranium, if their true to the timelines,start construction 4 th Q. I rekon a good hold for next 6/12 months. Still holding this puppy!!
CXO went off congrats to holders especially if you took profit on that spike a bit back.
CXO, next cab of the rank!! Fundamentally sound continually ticking boxes, management have positioned this co in the box seat, if they can increase minelife, which is probable, the hydroxide plant is a real possibility. SS due along with drill results,construction of mine and processing plant, plenty of news to keep driving price. Note we have deals now with gangfeng and Tesla along with our original Offtake yahua which also connects us with Tesla.Production to start 4Q, spod price very healthy!!Still holding original parcel, seriously bagging up now and should be more into the future.could turn into a monster, go ya dog!!!
Damn over 30 bags since I first looked at it and a decent 5 since the last chat. Missed this one for some dogs.
Crazy aye, I don’t know how many times I said to myself, should have bloody sold some!! But stoked I never,having said that, nearly time to take a few chips off the table!!
Sold out on these @ 0.04 as it wasn’t doing anything and I was bored …… $10k worth 250000 of them .
Worth over 300k now to say I’m a little disappointed is the understatement of my life .
Can’t even remember what other stock I bought out of the money but I know for a fact it hasn’t really moved .
Shoulda woulda coulda !!! Just goes to show patience patience patience
Separate names with a comma.