Comprehensive list of silver coins by year of mintage

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by bring-the-silver, Oct 26, 2014.

1. bring-the-silver

bring-the-silver Member

I was wondering if there was a list (user made or 3rd party) of silver coins based on the year they've been released.

I know there are some lists for specific years and specific mints but I'm looking for one that covers all countries and all mints (numismatic and rounds)

Thanks

2. badhop55

badhop55 New Member

3. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Those galeforcesales mintages look a bit off - for example they say the 2012 Koala numbers 1,200,000 whereas the Perth Mint declared it at 388,046

Kookaburra mintages are also incorrect (for example it has 2013 at 1 million instead of 500,000)

4. badhop55

badhop55 New Member

5. bring-the-silver

bring-the-silver Member

Thanks for all the links guys, appreciate it. What I was really hoping to find was an index of coins ordered by release date, regardless of the mint that made them

For example it would have the 2014 coins showing the Maples, Silver Eagles and Britannia's but also list all the private mints like Provident, SSBS and goldsilver. So it would literally be date organised, every silver round and coin released for each year would be listed with as much detail as possible. This would include stuff like the mintage, a picture, the mint which stuck the coin, if it was part of a set etc etc.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't exist as of yet but I think it would be a wildly useful feature for new-comers and seasoned pros to see what was released and what they might need to complete their set or to see what else is available.

If this doesn't exist I might make a start building one - but I don't have a lot of free time to do this so I don't know how far I would get with it.

6. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

try
    http://agaunews.com/reference-guide-2014-silver-bullion-coins/

Lots of work goes into this and as coins are being released all through the year time it is probably too early for any 2015 lists to be out.

This is a new project by a member here and I think this is the first time I have heard it being attempted so probably nothing from previous years is available.

7. bring-the-silver

bring-the-silver Member

Fantastic mate thank you for this - pretty much exactly what I was after

8. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker