COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA Corporation

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by bbobkins, Nov 26, 2012.

1. bbobkins

bbobkins New Member

I found a documentary on YouTube called What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - Documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=umVj5XQYAi8#

This links to a 52 minute documentary on the Australian government, and explains the difference between the "Commonwealth of Australia" and the "COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA" and yes they are two totally separate entities.

http://sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar...00805157&type=&dateb=&owner=include&count=20"

The "COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA" is listed on the US securities and exchange commission, above, also note the "business address" on that page, 1601 Massachusetts Ave, NW Washington DC 20036, Which is the Embassy of Australia.

The "Commonwealth of Australia" is defined in our constitution.

The documentary is about a guy who just wanted to import his car, and wound up filing liens on a department that is essentially a corporation masquerading as government (which is punishable by 2 years in gaol as defined by the Australian constitution) . The implications of this are huge, the taxes you pay do not go to the people of Australia for the benefit of all Australians, they in fact go to a corporation for the benefit of their share holders. People in the past have challenged these facts, but because the court system is owned and run by the same corporate entity, challenges are always thrown out in favor of the corporation. Another distinction this documentary makes is the difference between "Parliament Of the Commonwealth Of Australia" as defined in our constitution, and the "Parliament Of Australia" as it is refereed to on its official website which is the corporate imposter. All laws passed by the "Parliament Of Australia" are "pretend laws" as suggested by Chief Justice Latham, stating in 1942 that "a pretend law made in excess of power is not and never has been a law at all. Anybody in the country is entitled to disregard it...".

This documentary outlines what you can do about this sad state of affairs, going into detail, step by step how to avoid the legal pitfalls of the court system and going directly after the corporation itself using your own terms but in a language it fully understands.

The guys website is here, it seems to have a lot of info...

http://www.truth-now.net/

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Ah not this again.

The US SEC stuff is so things like our government bonds can be traded internationally on exchanges. Silly stuff like IT systems written by idiots only taking private businesses into account.

I don't buy into it, and I've got a pretty open mind. For others, it's on the interwebz, therefore it's troo man!!!

3. bbobkins

bbobkins New Member

Well that doesn't explain the outcome this guy got. I have been doing a little research into common law and how we are no longer under that, but more under an Maritime Law (and Admiralty in the US), this doco fits right into what I have been finding elsewhere.

If you see this all the time, then maybe there is something to it? I'm just saying :)

4. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

I had the misfortune belief that I might get something out of this video a while ago and watched some of it. 25 mins of my life, stolen.

The fellow's story described in the 'documentary' is one of stubborness, that's all. He would have had his car years ago if he de-gassed the air conditioning system prior to importing the car to Australia.

The problem is the gas in the air conditoner is the older refrigerant gas most countries have had to phase out due to ozone depletion effects. You shouldn't have been able to buy the gas for 20 years. After he tried to import the car without doing all his research and accruing delays and costs he hadn't antocipated, the whole issue is over Customs requiring a special permit to import the air conditoner given the gas in it is essentially a prohibited substance.

Then because he wanted to find loopholes to get his car imported he started trawling through the Constitution for anything conveniently worded that might help him. It's like The Castle, but in real life! Most of the video looks at how names on government websites, eg "Parliament of Australia" with appealing well marketed names don't use the exact wording of how the Parliament is named in the Constitution. Same for the Governors-General and, miraculously, all the departments involved in the import of his car such as Customs, Federal Police and border protection. And that somehow means the entire government is operating unconstitutionally, everything is a 'shadow government' and we need to ask the Queen for new Governors from England and an entirely new Government from clerks to Cabinet.

Avoid.

5. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Obviously the government is a corporation. What else could it possibly be? Yes, they tell stories to kids at school and spew out lies and propaganda all the time, but when you take an honest look at it you see it is essentially functioning no differently from the average corporation(apart from the forcibly taking money from it's customers part). If it didn't, it wouldn't be able to function in the marketplace.

It's not a conspiracy. The problem is people believe all the propaganda about how it is there to help and protect us. That's not true nor has it ever been true nor could it ever be true. It fundamentally would not make sense.

But thinking that you can somehow use these facts to get out of things is folly if you ask me. There are many contradictions when it comes to the functioning of the government but what I have observed is that the government and it's courts don't care about them. They just pretend the contradictions don't exist. The law is what they say it is.

Government's under common law were just gangs of thugs ruling over people with no fundamental right to do so. As a corporation it has a veil of legitimacy. Either you accept government as corporation or give up on the idea entirely.

6. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

that has not changed at all ....

7. bbobkins

bbobkins New Member

8. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

hawkeye,
    The government have corporatised themselves when they went into default in the 1930s I believe by stealth, and did a deal with the IMF.
    They are in breach of contract - as per The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (UK) which is a very very serious indeed, being the supreme law of the land.
    As a corporation they do not have to respect human rights. We (unless we claim otherwise - the sovereign people of this land) are presumed as government employees and are under there codes (statutes). They operate by contracts of adhesion that we unknowingly enter. There is no liberty, no law, only codes that can be changed at will. It becomes law onlt if we agree. Agreement between the party's IS Law. We now have piles and piles of statutes that interfere with almost anything you can think of. The government are having a great time with it. We think they are a real government, but they are a self regulated corporation masquerading as servants of the people. Of course this is treason with a capital T almost too much to even begin comprehending so your reaction is perfectly normal.
    Common law has jury's in courts, no fine can be issued unless from a jury. The key restriction is on everyone to simply do no harm against Person, Property and ones Liberty. Simply beautiful. In all cases there must be an injured party - not any more.
    Now if someone's feelings are hurt, then that is more than enough to have a statute imposed. Does this sound like something with legitimacy?

This is not a nonsense and deserves a proper review by all Australians.

9. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Good to see some freemen that are awake.

Went down this path big time 100% over a few years.

What held me back was wife, kids & working for state government.

If any SS members are younger and not tied to the matrix, I wish them the best on the journey of truth that is hidden behind laws & big brother controlling the masses.

You have my respect.

10. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

Thanks for your words of encouragement boneyard,

You know, if one is aware, then you are free. Even if you actually work for the corporate goverment, thats fine, that does not mean you are bound up by them. When you are off duty, you are off duty and the codes Do Not Apply.

Cheers

11. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

12. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

I have been trying since July last year to get 3 simple questions answered by our government on this topic, I have written to my local member of Parliament a number of times who was to make representations on my behalf to the treasurer at the time Chris Bowen, and also again to Joe hockey. I have sent a letter to the ABC radio presenter John Faine asking him to raise these questions again I received no response.

At the moment I am in the process of doing a Freedom of Information request to try and get hold of any documents sent from my local member to see whether he has in fact made representations on my behalf. You can follow the progress of the FOI request here.

https://www.righttoknow.org.au/request/australias_borrowings_and_govern

13. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's true. I'm a minority shareholder. The share-registry is kept by the ATO. I've been making annual installments for most of my adult life. I've never seen a dividend or share certificate.

14. XB

XB Active Member Silver Stacker

This
    And this

Which has all been discussed several times before in these forums

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...to-shareholders-of-australia-the-company.html

15. dagsgarrett

Well if any thing at least my FOI request forced the government into replying to my questions, or was it just a coincidence. :/

The following images contain the letter I received from the Treasury,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. dollars

dollars Active Member Silver Stacker

"At the moment I am in the process of doing a Freedom of Information request to try and get hold of any documents sent from my local member to see whether he has in fact made representations on my behalf."

Any FOI information regarding the local member representing you by asking for the information you requested?

17. dagsgarrett

I still haven't heard from the Treasury in regards to my FOI request they have to reply by law within 30 days, I suspect they will reply now that they have provided me with the information above, and every one has now had time to send any letters backwards and forwards that hadn't been sent prior to January 23 when I made the request, I'e my local member ect.

I will have to wait and see maybe I am just being cynical.

18. dagsgarrett

Well what do you know I received a response to my FOI request today, stating that I had received a letter in regards to this matter, and whether I would like to cancel my request or not. :/

19. dollars

dollars Active Member Silver Stacker

If it was me I would like to know what, when and how the local member had progressed the information request.

20. dagsgarrett

@ dollars

I stated that i wished for my FOI request to go ahead as per the original request on the 23 January, so if the documents or letters exist they will have to provide them. As you mentioned I would like to know what questions were sent from my local MP, to see if he asked what I requested to be asked. Will let you know if I receive any updates.