Collectable Vintage .925 Silver Cricket & Darts Pendants - English - Free Postage

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by mrsilverservice, Mar 13, 2019.

1. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

IMG_1554.JPG IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1556.JPG IMG_1557.JPG IMG_1558.JPG IMG_1559.JPG IMG_1560.JPG

The cricket pendant was made in 1946 (L) in Birmingham by Thomas Pattorin,it has a large stamped T.F. on the bottom left which I haven't been able to match.

In the main photo of this cricket pendant it looks there is some damage at the top near the hole/jump ring but it hasn't,it is where the mould changes shape.

The darts pendant was made in 1948 (N) in London by L Simpson,it has a large stamped LS/L or I at the bottom on the left which I have been unable to match also.

Unlike the cricket pendant it has a nice subscription reading - Uxbridge & District Business House Darts League 1948 - 49.

Both .925 silver vintage pendants are in good condition for their ages,they would make a nice addition to a sports collector cupboard or even as a gift from a good friend :D

Price - $30.00 delivered.

I am including Free registered postage in the sale and I will post within 24 hrs of payment.

Note - if you have any questions please ask via a pm.

2. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

Looks like I might have been to "generous" oh well - SOLD

Ivykoin likes this.