Collapse

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by markcoinoz, Dec 8, 2012.

1. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

2. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

every single year, secret military technology advances more than 50 years.

Coming soon to a war near you, before being released to the general population.

Right now they're just squeezing the lemon, as you do.

in 50 years all this peak stuff will just be a quaint memory of the dark ages that they saved us from.

Hence their arrogance right now.

won't be any money by then. just credit.

3. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

Huh? So you're saying that every year military technology advances 50 years worth. I.e. that in the last, say, 50 years (time period picked for simple calculations and because that was in the middle of the cold war when presumably a huge amount of military research was being carried out as well) military technology has advanced by 50 times 50 or 2500 years worth? That takes us back to the equivalent of the Greek Hoplites as the pinnacle of military technology. Somehow that seems ridiculous.

4. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thank goodness he didn't claim a multiple of 50 times advancement each year, that would be even more unbelievable :p

177635683940025000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years (approximately) advancement in 50 years :eek: :lol:

Although I always did want a hover board ever since I saw Marty McFly's :cool:

5. valuecreator

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I think that you get my point. I you mean that WE are in the dark ages compared to THEM technology wise, that's exactly right.

the computer mouse that you are using today was first used by the pentagon in the late 50's

the video games that everybody plays now were military training simulation first used in the late 60's

the internet originally has been developed as a redundancy network to manage nuclear weapons (late 50's)

and on and on.

they have "free" energy, they have cold fusion, they have haarp, they have gene specific weapons, they are way past nanotech, they have $100M algorythm that will fix the price of any asset on any market. they have 90% of the western world gps tracked (your phone)

Its THEIR world, you just live in it.

google, apple and facebook didn't invent anything, they just packaged THEIR technology to the masses, when it was decided that it was appropriate.

they're just squeezing the lemon to the last drop, then they'll upgrade the technology, rinse and repeat. agenda 21.

THEY, are your master.

and you, are the lemon.

but if you learn to think like a bankster you'll be OK.

To a bankster, peak oil and climate change is a joke for the peasants, and if you'd ask him which way the price of gold will go he'll look at you as if you're a dog.

(hint: they value currencies in gold, not the other way around.)

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages...will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without suspecting that the system is inimical (harmful) to their best interests." - Rothschild

6. valuecreator

I guess my point is:

After listening to Chris Martenson for 2 freakin' hours, are you a inch closer to be FREE?

nope.

7. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

Hell, the mouse was invented entirely separately from the military in the early 60's so even if you are right the pentagon were less than 10 years ahead of the rest of the world.

The video games that you are comparing to military simulations are completely unrecognisable from what the military had in the 60's.

Yes, the Internet was developed by Darpa for military purposes, but it was developed in at least somewhat of an open fashion with lots of university involvement. Hardly a great example of super secret advanced technology not known to the rest of the world. I personally was using the Internet in 1989, though it was a very different place to what it is today.

Free energy? So they have repealed the laws of thermodynamics as well? Damn, that would be impressive but it's getting increasingly unbelievable.