CML ASE VS PANDAS KOOKS AND LUNAR COINS.

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by 1ozTrOy, Sep 29, 2013.

1. RC129

RC129 New Member

i agree. even with the mintages higher for newer semi numis i will keep buying. they will only become more and more popular.....which is why the mintages go up. they make more money. so if demand goes higher along with the mintage then not much is really changing. the design is a big factor also. i think the 2013 panda is an awesome design. the mintage doesnt matter if it goes up because i bet demand has gone up....this happens when a good design comes out.

I also think the 2014 lunar horse is a gorgeous coin. i think this coin will hold a higher premium later on compared to other ones. i could be wrong i dont know all the mintage numbers. I think the pandas and lunar series are better looking than the kooks, but the kooks have low mintages compared to pandas. if mintages were the same pandas would be way, which i think they slightly are anyways.

either way, they are all good looking coins and a great buy if you already have a solid silver stack built up.

2. 1ozTrOy

1ozTrOy New Member

If i don't get 1oz panda, Which fractional coin would be the best ones to collect? 1/2 1/4 perhaps.
    I already purchase the 1/2 gold panda but thinking about upsizing to the 1oz when I pick it up this weekend.
    I also bought the 1/2oz gold lunar horse.

These silver pandas and kooks are just awesome looking.
    Wish I had known more about them before I started stacking.
    My favourite so far are the 2013 pandas and kooks.

I have about 250oz of silver coins/rounds ATM. Probably not a solid stack compare to you veterans. Lol.

3. 1ozTrOy

1ozTrOy New Member

Just picked up 20 2013' silver pandas and 1oz gold panda yesterday and I couldn't be any happier. These coins are just awesome. This gold panda will most likely be the only 1oz gold I will ever buy.
    I just don't like the idea of having all that money tied up in one coin. I will be buying half oz gold lunar coins, roos and pandas from now on.
    Thanks for all the advices and glad I asked. Lol.