Climate Change Explanation - You heard it hear first!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sammysilver, Nov 18, 2019.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just spitballing, you get these thoughts at 3am.

I was born in 1951, population 2.6 Billion people. Today, 7.9B. Triple the amount.
    Body temperature is 37C. Adult body fluid is 50 litres.

Radiating body heat is slowly heating the planet. Add to this the energy expended in cars, hot water heaters, computers, refrigerators, washing machines, public transport, heating, cooling, food preparation, etc.

7.9B people hold about 400 billion litres of water. Add to this water in storage tanks, cars, hot water heaters, air cons, fridges, warehouses of bottled water, drinks, beer, spirits, etc.

The population is heating the planet and siphoning of the water in body and kind. The increase in carbon dioxide is not heating the planet, but is a measure of the heating of the planet.

mmm....shiney! and Skyrocket like this.
  2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yep, overpopulation is the root cause of most of the world's problems including climate destruction. One example is all those vast trees removed to make way for cattle grazing. Trees absorb the suns rays in the canapy reducing the heat that hits the ground.

3. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I reckon that most of the world's problems are caused by Globalism, and it's the Globalists and their fake media who are trying to convince us it's overpopulation. They're saying there's too many of us and we need to reduce the numbers by a few billion. But I reckon we only need to neutralise about 0.1% (the Globalists) or less, to greatly improve the world.

4. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No it’s not.

If you by globalism you mean the centralisation of world political power eg the UN, then probably yes. If by globalism you mean offshoring manufacturing and labour and lowering trade barriers then no.

66rounds likes this.
  5. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, I'm thinking the UN, IMF, and the system that creates constant wars, and endless amounts of debt and suffering.

66rounds and mmm....shiney! like this.
  6. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Earth's population is plagued by famines, energy shortages, epidemics, environmental pollution, degeneration, terrorism, dictatorship, anarchism, slavery, excessive increase of waste materials, racial hatred, food shortages, destruction of rain forests, the "greenhouse effect", pollution of lakes, streams and oceans, radioactive emissions, chemical pollution of water, air, plants, food, human beings and animals. Crime, murder, mass murders, manslaughter; alcoholism, hatred of strangers, oppression, hatred of one's fellowman, extremism, sectarianism, drug addiction, overpopulation, annihilation of animal species, war, violence, torture and capital punishment, general mismanagement, water contamination, eradication of plant species; hatred, vice, jealousy, lovelessness, lack of logic, false humanitarianism, lack of housing, increased traffic, destruction of arable land, unemployment, the collapse of health care, the collapse of care for the elderly, destruction of nature, the collapse of solid waste removal, and the lack of living space, among others. In spite of the many efforts, mankind's problems are not decreasing but, instead, continue to rise steadily in direct proportion to population increases.

7. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No they're not.

GoldenEye and 66rounds like this.
  8. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

I hear about all the bad stuff in the world and I'm glad I live in this small town and we have it pretty dang good. The suffering is always just a click away!