CHZ Chesser Resources Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by hihosilver, Jan 7, 2013.

1. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Has anyone here followed this stock? I bloody hate it. I bought in at about .45c when it was heading North bound but like my luck ever since it's been gradually going south bound ever since :rolleyes: I thought it had potential from the research I did on it but I suppose that's mines for ya! :mad:

This vid expresses my thoughts about Chesser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRxPDhd3d0

2. Lord_Dudley

Lord_Dudley Active Member Silver Stacker

Bought in at 0.20 POssible takeover target . Tip from my new subscription. Dumped the bloody useless ASI. I am bleeding from all his tips.

3. Lord_Dudley

Lord_Dudley Active Member Silver Stacker

and also IDC same tip. bought in today at 0.047

4. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've been in & out a couple of times - sold my last lot in mid 2012 - like I said that Kestanerlik field is huge - last I heard CHZ were courting the Chinese on it... Haven't heard a word since the investor presentations...

5. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Would be good if this miner cared to issue news @ least 3/12? Yearly perhaps f*^k!

As others have stated in the different threads on here since 2011. Certainly one to keep an eye on! I have had it on my list of upcoming juniours since I set about researching goldies.

Good captain @ the helm (check)
    High grade resource (check)
    Reduculously cheap AISC (check)
    Tax & economic incentives offered by the region (Turkey) (check)

Why the hell isn't it moving along by now? No news @ all gets released?

6. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Well well, watya know? News out! Not nearly worth a sp hike but still on a positive vein all the same (excuse the pun)

Below is a link I hope will open publically:

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/d...nZXNpZ25hbC9lcnJvcnBhZ2VzL3BkZmRlbGF5ZWQuanNw

Basic rundown:

Forward Programs

The Company is continuing to progress a number of work streams supporting the planned development and expansion of the Kestanelik Project including:

Work is nearly complete on the JORC resource update as well as mine, process and tailings design as part of the Kestanelik pre-feasibility study which is expected to be complete before the end of July 2014.

The Company intends to submit the project description for the Kestanelik Environmental Impact Assessment to the relevant Turkish Authorities as early as possible in the September 2014 quarter.

In addition, the Company is continuing preparation for an initial program of mapping surface sampling and geophysics at the Catak project, and updating geological interpretations at the Sisorta project in preparation for a JORC resource update.

7. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just noticed the big positive volumes that have entered this gold stock over the last 11 months. A period of bear market needless to say. Candles staying nice and small. Gives off a whiff of accumulation doesn't it. Base seemingly being formed around 10c level. Don't know anything about it as it used to be an HC and tipsters stock but a non producer at that time and Turkey not familiar to me as a gold region. Not going after it myself.

DECade Monthly Chart
    [​IMG]

8. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Turkey: high grade mineral results; great tax incentives & apparent smooth sailing where business is concerned

CHZ - extremely low AISC = imho, worth keeping on my radar ;)

Thanks for the chart & observations btw. Much appreciated!

9. finicky

Take that right back until there's confirmation. I don't like this 18 day dip below 10c in May/June. Just looking at the daily chart now - should not sustain break below of support if really basing imo. Must retain this rise back above 10c now, not a buy if it breaks again. Could be just a rectangular continuation of trend pattern?

Still an exploration company running low on money. Spent net $2,672,00 Mar Quarter, had $2,888,000 left at 31 March 2014
    May have a lot of potential if gold keeps rising. May be take over potential as I think VRS suggested, but certainly can't predict that can we.

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1893_chz_daily_june_25_2014.gif][​IMG][/imgz]

10. finicky

As if you need telling - don't listen to me.

Chesser Resources Limited Trading Halt Request
    2 July 2014

1. The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by Chesser in relation to
    a potential transaction for the sale of the Kestanelik Project

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1893_chz_dly_july_2.gif][​IMG][/imgz]