CHINA

Discussion in 'Other Investments' started by LovingtheSilver, May 7, 2012.

1. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

It's quite obvious that China's development over the last 20 years or so is fantastic, from what it was like to where it is now is something to admire. There are and will be many opportunties for people to profit because of future world changes associated with the rise of this nation.
    So feel free to post info specific to China that will help people benefit from this.
    Can be anything such as:
    -Books
    -Shares that are set to gain (resource, agricultural, services,etc) listed on ASX or other indices
    -Funds that are China related
    -Websites focusing on China & SE Asia
    -etc

At the moment i can't add anything, except book recommendation which i'm reading at the moment, 'The end of cheap China' by Shaun Rein.

Thanks

2. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2004: Hot Commodities: How Anyone Can Invest Profitably in the World's Best Market (Jim Rogers)
    2009: A Gift to My Children: A Father's Lessons For Life And Investing (Jim Rogers)
    2011: Red Alert: How China's Growing Prosperity Threatens the American Way of Life (Stephen Leeb)

Some fantastic insights between Rogers and Leeb.

3. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Soul Mountain by Gao Xingjian, its got nothing to do with silver or gold but its a good read. :cool: