China unofficial leader

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by fiatphoney, Jan 20, 2012.

1. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

From your post, I'm gathering that you offend people quite often, particularly those not of your own race............

2. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The total number of Jews entering Shanghai alone during World War II equaled the number of Jews fleeing to Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand and South Africa combined. That says a lot about Chinese hospitality, and European hospitality.

In general, in the period of 1845 to 1945 more than 40,000 Jews came to China for business development or for a safe haven. Of the 140,000 Jews who lived in the Netherlands before the war, more than 100,000 were deported and murdered.

3. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

No one race is above another. You can generalize about all cultures. The key factor is that within every culture/race, you have both inferior & superior PERSONALITIES.

A superior personality is not one who just has contempt & no sympathy for his fellow human beings, all of whom are just trying to make it through as best as they know how during our brief sojourn here on Earth. Also... being rich does not mean you are a superior personality.

They say humans use only 5% of our brains, hence it really is true that 99% of the human race is really just a bunch of kids in grown up bodies. And as such, they make mistaken choices (injuring others) in the pursuit of their own fulfilment & happiness.

Inferior personalities often see themselves as being "outside of the common flock" and "better than others", and "having vision". Some people who make money just become damn right vicious & nasty, and have nothing to offer the human race other than their contempt. Ahh... but I love my family. Do you? Cockroaches have families too, and they seem to be well balanced.

4. jc888888888

jc888888888 New Member Silver Stacker

wow .I thought all the chinese bashing was relegated to my corner of the world, I lived in Shantou ,China for 6 years, nobody spit on me while I was there? ,and I am an italian american, we have all the bashers here, the mexican,s suck here because they steal our construction job,s! let,s see, the chinese suck because they open up businesses here!, the indian people suck also here because they own all the gas stations and convienience stores here ! WELL JUST AN OBSERVATION , the people here spouting that garbage are universally the same people who wont get up on a 120 degree roof to work in the florida sun, or put 18 hours a day /7 days a week grinding to make it happen. Normally they are whiner,s who spend more time trying to get out of work than actually doing any, and I know from experience as I own my own business and have hired and fired plenty of them. Nobody is stopping them in this country? Other than there own laziness and stupitity........ you can get all friggin phlisophical about the culture and what happened years ago , at the end of the day ,they are just like any other hard working folks trying to do the same thing we are, with the same values we have, Rich or poor has nothing to do with it, getting up off your fucking ass and making it happen has everything to do with it........ by the way the same whiner,s here are usually on the government Dole somehow, some chinese dude standing over a wok 7 day,s a week making a living univerally is not........just a thought

5. jackbrown

jackbrown New Member

Well that's great, I'm glad to hear that some got out before the holocaust.

6. jackbrown

jackbrown New Member

I think you may find the attitude of your fellow north Americans stems from the idea that they worked hard for a couple of hundred years to develop the nation and probably feel entitled to relax a bit now and enjoy the fruits of their labor. It's a common enough delusion among western nations that have vast social security networks.

I think the truth about the massive influx of refugees and other immigrants into our nations over the last few decades is that it is a government calculated response to the aging of the entitlement generations. The low birth rates of the traditional american settlers have left a massive hole in the social security plan and the all the immigration of hard working people who often have large families is supposed to plug this hole. Of course it doesn't take into account the limits to growth and the carrying capacity of the planet.

7. DanDee

DanDee Active Member Silver Stacker

After the way Chinese people were treated in Australia, I'm suprised they even allow Australians into their country. China is one asian country that I feel comfortable travelling in, and I found that generally, the people are friendly and very helpful, without regard for potential profit. I can't say the same about other Asian countries I have visited.

8. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

"the people here spouting that garbage are universally the same people who wont get up on a 120 degree roof to work in the florida sun"

You're generalising about people that generalise o_O
    *hates everyone for good measure* :p

Oh yea, how's this for a constructive post:
    Anyone investing in Chinese stocks via ETFs? I've been thinking about it for a few months now :/

9. jc888888888

jc888888888 New Member Silver Stacker

Mr. Brown.............. do you really think that we as a nation let refugee,s into our country as a government calculated response to fill the empty social security coffers over here?? I mean come on, I know we are considered idiots over here but that is a stretch even for us,dont you think??
    They make that Foster,s stronger over in australia??

10. jackbrown

jackbrown New Member

I was speaking primarily of the Australian SS system but it probably applies to your bankrupt system as well. And yes, it is one of the reasons for such high levels of immigration I am sure. Another would be to divide the society along ethnic lines, break up the patriotic cohesion in preparation for world government, another may be to make us less of a target to other nations in a future war as having been seen as a good Samaritan nation.

Why do you think we do it? Because our politicians are an altruistic bunch of humanitarians who truly care about a few hundred thousand starving refugees? I believe your armed forces have killed nearly that many civilians in the current war on terror so I doubt that is the reason myself.

11. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Here's a recent example of good old fashioned aussie (european) helpfulness.
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...stood-by-filming/story-e6freoof-1226264182839

"ONE of the six flood heroes who raced to save the life of little Darcy Sheahan as he and his mum were swept away from their car, has told of his disgust at onlookers filming the incident on their mobile phones instead of going to help."

I don't monitor the news, but no doubt, this type of good old fashioned aussie helpfulness happens every single day. The chinese would never be as helpful as this - as the europeans.

12. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Sad to say, but I would not be the least bit surprised if some of those men who could not be stuffed assisting this woman were SS. We have all seen posts in the last week by SS who openly state that they do not have the least bit of sympathy for the suffering of other people. If these SS were present at this flood location, no doubt they were standing there openly sneering at this poor woman and her boy, as they struggled for their lives.

13. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

That family was just another casualty of this crazy world, but you focus on their story and get emotionally attached. =_=

*smacks Black_Suns high horse on the rump* :p

14. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Excuse me buddy, but I ride a donkey. Not a horse. Thanks in advance... :D