China unofficial leader

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by fiatphoney, Jan 20, 2012.

1. серебро

серебро New Member

It still amazes me how some people still have such uneducated views on such matters. And to come out with statements that clearly point out how narrowed minded they are. How could you say that what Australian armed forces are doing is none of your bussiness? Anyway Jackbrown, there is so much more I could write about your illinformed comments but really I think those that will read them will only come to one conclusion, you are truly an individual that needs to do some research and pull your head out of your A_SE. Trust me you will see and hear more clearly and then maybe you will realise your comments are nothing but a diatribe of uneducated trash talk.

2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I already know American. It hasn't helped me with the US being financially and industrially dominant over the past 50 years. I think a lot of people in the Middle East knew American too. Didn't prevent them from becoming collatoral damage. Whats your point with learning Mandarin?

3. lucky luke

?????????????? Nice (NOT).

4. lucky luke

If you want to be politically incorrect, then so will I. Your talking absolute sh#t. Stating that others shouldn't bother debating you because they will be way out of their depth, shows a level of conceit that pushes the high bar up in terms of conceited people here on SS.

5. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

"conceit", I like that :p

But srsly, jackbrown is just making conclusions based on his observations.
    I reached different conclusions from my observations.

The tendency of chinese corporations to be copy-cats doesn't demonstrate a lack of intelligence to me.
    I see them as simply being greedy.
    Rather than spend millions in research, they just wait for some westerners to do it, and then they take it for free.

Furthermore, their tendency to produce bad quality/fake products such as artificial rice is just them caring more about wealth than the health of others - even their own people.

I don't like political correctness either - that's for soft c*cks - but it doesn't mean I won't be reasonable. :p

6. hussman

hussman Member

Thats the issue for me, securing African resources. What about the Africans. They are left with nothing but the crumbs.

7. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

^

This is the topic people.
    Trash talk somewhere else.
    I like Chinese...

8. hussman

hussman Member

Yea they have lots of slaves..........

9. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

The way Australia is going, we'll also be left with nothing but the crumbs. =_=

*watches Australia being sold out to foreign interests*

10. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Yea it's called COMMUNISM! That's why I don't buy their products.. :|

11. серебро

серебро New Member

So you dont own any Apple porducts? a flat screen TV? You dont buy any socks or underwear from any of the major retialers? So many products are made in Chiina. It's very easy to say I dont buy any Chinese made products, but these days you would be hard pressed buying everything you need that isnt made there

12. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Aussies LUUUV cheap stuff.....But they don't care or realise the real consequences futher down the line.. It costs local jobs at the end of the day.. :(

13. hussman

hussman Member

I dont like when people praise how great China is and how economically strong they are, and how they got a great military etc. and blow wind up the chinese bum bum. And then back it up with we should be like them. But they forget that China was built on Slaves...................

14. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

So a subsistence third world farming country makes sacrifices for the next and subsequent generations prosperity.
    Whilst Australian Baby Boomers cheer at the affects of money printing as their houses go up, pledging to spend every penny on SKI retirements, leaving subsequent generations to pay their bill.

Who is praising China? We be looking at reality, they are doing very well.
    The West is losing.

Globilisation will create a global third world, which means an unbelievable poverty in Western societies. Of the poorest members within wealthy nations. That is where we are headed, and unemployment and minimum wage will take you there as the dollar is further debased.

15. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We should seek to learn the best practices and characteristics of each nation and people group - not make inflammatory comments like "China was built on Slaves."

16. lucky luke

I thought that was the USA............. :)

17. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

So you think 1 Billion people in a small country is just fine and dandy...... No wonder they're pouring into other countries!

18. jackbrown

jackbrown New Member

Most of the people here on the forum are like most of the people anywhere in Australia hussman, subserviant to the current fashions in political thought. When they accuse you or me of being "insensitive" or "inflammatory" or "divisive" they are just parroting the attitudes they learn off television and in the papers. This explains how social attitudes can change so dramatically from one generation to the next and override the input of parents even. People are force fed what they ultimately believe and any variant opinion they may hold is driven out by peer pressure, lest they be ostracized. Current attitudes toward other nations like China reminds me of the attitudes expressed by the British up to the point where the Germans invaded Norway. It was all peace and unity and then overnight Prime Minister chamberlain ( the pacifist) resigned, the warmonger Churchill put in his place and all the drones were given uniforms and marched off to die. That is the function of the drone, to bring wealth into the hive and to sacrifice themselves when the hive is attacked.

Current thought about China in this country takes no instruction from the past and the fact that barely 60 years ago, millions and millions of middle class Chinese were executed by their government for no other reason than they owned land and the communist party wanted it for themselves. This and a host of other atrocities are simply put in the waste bin of history and a glib "Well they are a different people now" given as justification for putting them on a pedestal. Personally I don't have a problem with the Chinese but I won't pretend they are like us or the western peoples we are aligned with.

I know some Chinese, I live in a suburb full of them and they are the most polite people you could ever meet. But don't expect them to do you any favors, to help you as an European would. I know, I have asked a few and they just smile and play dumb. What they say and what they do are two different things, they are masters at the art of hiding their true intentions and feelings and in their culture we are foreign devils, barbarians to be exploited, nothing more. Of course saying that is quite inflammatory and insensitive and divisive, regardless of whether it is true or not. Some people here have traveled to china as tourists or to conduct business and therefore think they have a valid opinion on the nature of the Chinese. Let them go back there on the bones of their arse and see how well they are treated. Anyone is treated well by the Chinese if they have a pocket full of cash because that is the Chinese God.

19. DanDee

DanDee Active Member Silver Stacker

This is exactly the impression I have of most (not all but most) Asian countries.I have travelled extensively throughout asia on business and as a tourist, and I was always well aware that I was a walking $ sign. The amount of friendliness and assistance offered was proportionate to the possible amount of dollars to be gained. I've seen ( while not being seen) respectable looking asians nod and smile at a passing tourist, and literally spit on them when they had passed. I know there are good and bad, you can't generalise, blah blah, but generally this is how it is. No money, No Honey.

20. jackbrown

jackbrown New Member

A good friend of mine has a Chinese wife DanDee, they regularly go to all the Chinese functions here in Brisbane and often eat out at chinese restaurants. 2 weeks ago he was at the hospital with a bad case of food poisoning and get this, he had the same dinner as his wife and she had no ill effects. There is no way I would eat at a chinese restaurant just in case I offended one of the staff. It's dog food anyway.