Centrelink system does'nt work.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TheEnd, Sep 13, 2013.

1. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Fuck off asshole....You ever been a Diesel Mechanic before? Mate you got no idea what mechanics have to go through each day to get payed..... Your a fuckin idiot!

2. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol:
    I wasn't going to judge you.
    But it looks like prospective employers have you absolutely pegged.
    Enjoy my tax. :p

3. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This has turned into a real tragic forum tard opera. The twists, the turns, the drama, the suspense, the support, the ridicule. Something for everybody

4. wrcmad

You should see the PM I just received. :lol:

5. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Some things are better left a mystery tbh

6. wrcmad

And the PM's keep coming.
    I didn't know the world could be blamed for so many issues.

7. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

O.k fukwits.....who knows how to rebuild an engine here? Any one actually done it with there own bare hands before? Any of you smartasses know how to fix hydraulics or transmissions or differentials? I bet you fukwits cant even do a basic service on your own car you stupid cunts.....No You all go and pay someone to do that for you cos your too fukin stupid.....What a bunch of hypocritical fukin morons....Go and get FUCKED!

8. wrcmad

Is that the transcript from your interview?

9. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This thread is way overdue for closure.

10. boyracer

boyracer Member

I'm loathe to join in this circus and even more surprised that I would quote the King James Bible but I felt this quote was appropriate although sadly far, far too late

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

TheEnd I strongly suggest you just stop. Turn your PC off and go for a walk, pat a dog, help a little old lady cross the road, anything but just stop posting, for tonight at least.

11. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

No you fukin dickhead..... If your so fukin smart what do you do for a job.......Sit on your ass punching keys all day? Or maybe spend all day texting on your Iphone.....I don't know maybe your just a wanker?

12. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

I sit on my ass punching keys all day and it's the most stable and well paying job I have ever had, I make good money for doing very little physically - that's smart in my opinion.
    I think you should perhaps forget about what skills you have and go to an employment agency and ask about unskilled labor. I did that after I quit my job due to a wrecked back and got a job pretty quickly.

Trust me, waiting for the ideal job to jump out at you is a big mistake if it's a specialized field. Even a pick packer on award rate is a better option than newstart.
    If you're not picky then an employment agency will be able to help you, at least more than a mob on a silver stackers website.

13. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Then he'll just start another ... and another ... and another :(

Keep this one open, then I'll know to ignore it :D

14. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

TheEnd,
    We can all see that you are frustrated and feel that everything and everyone is against you.

I ask that you pause... And count your blessings. You willl feel better, and you need to start to be positive about your life and hope for the future.

All the best mate,

Shiny.

15. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Oh here we go another fukin computer wiz.....Punching keys all fukin day sittin on your fat ass with no dirty hands or sore back or cuts and bruises or diagnostic headaches, not really much intelligence required either...... Just sit there staring at a fukin screen all day doing messages and figures...... AND get payed for it...... And i'm apparently the bludger...... Fuck you!

16. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In this world there are all sorts of people, you have people who will always do well no matter what circumstances or environment, they always land on there feet.

Then you have people who will always have things go wrong for them, they will never get anywhere even if they won $20 million - they would loose the lot in 12 months.

Then you have others who do nothing, expect everything, others should give stuff to them because they deserve it - they are entitled to everything.

Some people are happy with a small house, modest life style, small car and save. Others want huge house, flash car, latest phone, big screen TV and save nothing.

I have no problem with people receiving benefits for short periods of time, someone on benefits for 15 years because they do not want to work annoys me.

17. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

The end ...the last person that talked to others like that here .....was the end for him . Calm down buddy relax have a beer ..... & yes i can rebuild an engine among a host of other trades i know plenty about . Skills are varied & im not sure shitcanning others skills is the right thing to do . You might need a surgeon one day young fella are you going to tell him because he cant build an engine & has soft little pink hands hes useless?

You got plenty of good advice on this thread take a few minutes to absorb whats good for you & forget the rest of the crap ....good luck

18. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

No worries Reno...........Time to move on.

19. Silver Pauper

Silver Pauper Member

TheEnd,

I am disappointed with your responses, you are showing to me that you are unwilling to do anything until you get what you believe you are entitled to and until then you are going to do nothing outside of the system to help yourself but complain about a government system that you believe will ultimately fail soon anyway.

So tell me, how do you plan to survive an economic collapse when government services cease to exist and the system implodes which you now claim entitles to you a living wage until you get the job that you believe you deserve? I am confounded.

You really need to consider this situation that you find yourself in presently a good practice run for the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it or a SHTF event since there will be even less government support for the unemployed at that time. If you are going to continue with this mindset, you are going to be among the first casualties of a TEOTWAWKI or SHTF event.

And I am tired hearing about the $300 million or so the government has given the automakers, while I think it was a ludicrous, the reality is if you divide $300 million over the 800,000 benefit payments, you realise that it would only add $1.03 per day or $375 per annum to each benefit payment. Not so life changing after all. At least by giving it to the automakers, it will get recycled through system and about 48 of each dollar will go right back in the government coffers. An extra $1 per day to Centrelink benefits is complete loss. Although I would prefer that the government would spend my taxes on infrastructure and essential services.

Oh, and just so you know, I am pretty good at tearing down and rebuilding a CAT 3406 or overhauling a 15sp RoadRanger, although hydraulics are above my pay grade, I am sure I could figure it out with abit of effort and mess.

With the language and attitude you have displayed here when dealing with opposition and criticism, I would not be willing to risk my money, machinery, or reputation by giving you any work.

The End.

20. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

I was trying to say that it isn't a bad option for you...
    I worked at a container park and then at a freight depot, I had to quit because I couldn't stand up straight after a days work.
    I quit because of that, couldn't find a job for a year - it got to the point where I regretted quitting even though I knew it was the only choice i had.
    So went to an unemployment agency. got my foot in the door doing simple data entry for a year, went up from there. A few years on now I'm telling people to pack instead of doing it myself.

You can type insults ok, go see if anyone needs someone to type shit up on a daily basis.
    I know the stresses of being unemployed, so i'm not taking note of you're childish rage but your situation probably won't get any better unless you expand on the jobs you look for.

Not trying to insult you, just telling you what worked for me.