car mows down pedestrians in Melbourne.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Peter, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

there are much worse cop shootings by the USA police here is an example

a HANDCUFFED prisoner being TRANSFERRED from one prison to another gets shot point blank whilst on the ground (still in handcuffs ) by the police -- the officer gets off no charges.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3obAbbx1HI[/youtube]

2. millededge

millededge Active Member

@CJ
    In a public place without a headset so will look at that later.

I did type in "handcuffed man executed...." exactly as above

What is interesting is the list of hits
    Vice is there but no majors.
    First thought is:there is no racial difference to exploit by the MSM
    As it turns out:
    Daniel Rodrigo Saenz (victim) is white, my guess is he may identify as hispanic white per US Census criteria
    The officer is named Jose Flores, clearly a hispanic name
    So, it seems there is no racial narrative for the press to run with and so this may explain the lack of coverage in the initial hits in the search engine.

3. millededge

millededge Active Member

As for Gargasoulas, though the link to his FB is apparently disabled, per the Greek article linked to earlier, excerpts from his page "S1K**T" can be better accessed by typing that neologism into the search bar.

For those that may wonder why he chose that term, think of the definition as : a caring understanding nice type that is feeling unwell. Please note I have asterisked out the letters denoting "Understanding" and "Nice".

4. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How does a uncoordinated drunk dying cost "society" $2.8-$3 million ?
    Please explain

5. millededge

millededge Active Member

Here's the other side of the story:

DMAA was quite widely available here in bodybuilding supplements for some time. It is now banned. I don't think it is bath salts though, which is mephedrone and one other similar drug to it.

From the above, you can see that there is more to it, as there typically is. Saenz was tazed five times earlier, to no effect. He also managed to get his cuffs in front of him and then back. He was a professional athlete, I believe an El Paso champion weightlifter or something like it.

He also did not cooperate with the officer. The last sentence is interesting, the civilian's arm hitting the oficer's trigger hand. I would have to watch the video to see it.

Here's a bit of LOL from "African globe.net"
    https://www.africanglobe.net/tag/daniel-rodrigo-saenz/

That to me sums it up. The African Globe saw the video and saw a black man (with a capital B) being "executed". They saw what they wanted, not what was. The evidence is the dead man was white. Not only this, but according to Flores' lawyer, it was the ***dead white man*** that accidentally struck the civilian (actually an employed guard), "sending him (the guard) flying" and the guard's arm struck the police officer's trigger hand, causing discharge of the weapon.

The incident was captured clearly on video. There was no case against Flores and this is why it was thrown out. Had the victim been black though, my guess it would have been politicised and run even though it would eventually be rejected, because it fits the MSM agenda.

6. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

https://bitre.gov.au/publications/2010/files/report_118.pdf

7. radiobirdman

And the real cost, of a drunk getting run over, SFA

8. Big A.D.

Well, no it isn't, as you can see in the data.

Ice addicts getting run over and running over other people isn't cheap either, both in economic and social costs.

9. radiobirdman

Yeah I seen the data, road deaths 2006
    The cost of keeping a culpable driver in jail
    And the drivers lost income
    Don't apply
    Wages to coppers and ambo's don't apply , they are getting paid anyway
    A lot of so-called costs don't apply
    You are a smart cookie Big A.D.
    What are the real $ costs

10. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Meanwhile, have a look at these mugshots.

James Holmes
    [​IMG]
    Found guilty of the Aurora, Colorado cinema shooting.
    Murdered 12 people, injured 70 more.

Dylan Roof
    [​IMG]
    Found guilty of the church mass shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.
    Murdered 9 people, injured one more.

Robert Lewis Dear, Jr.
    [​IMG]
    Found guilty of the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Murdered 3 people, injured 9 more

All three (white) perpetrators were arrested by the police using non-lethal force.

Meanwhile, African-Americans are being shot dead in encounters with police over trivial issues.

Alton Sterling
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMNRP10cPI[/youtube]
    Shot dead while trying to sell CDs in public

Philando Castille
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Pt1nkw3Mk[/youtube]
    Shot dead after being pulled over - "for a busted taillight"

11. radiobirdman

Good one roswell, I hate white stnuc to
    Paid your BET yet?

12. Court Jester

He was still handcuffed and they knew he was unarmed(as he was in jail and this was just a transfer) and posed little danger to the officers, the officer should have been charged . They could have used the restraint chair or leg restraints to move him is he was uncooperative. Using a firearm on a handcuffed man like that should have never happened and he should ahve been charged as there was no justification / excuse here.

IN QLD a copper was charged (and convicted ) for just pulling his firearm out and pointing it at a motorist.

13. radiobirdman

Have had a gun pulled on me numerous times for traffic offences (vic coppers) I have not been charged for anything and neither have the cops
    Motto of the story, don't employ scared weird little stnuc as coppers

14. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What were you doing?

15. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am now imagining radiobirdman jumping the General Lee over a Vic patrol car with the horn blaring...

[​IMG]

16. Big A.D.

I'm not claiming the person who gets hit and dies doesn't come out pretty badly as a result of their own actions, but there's a lot of external costs and one of them that you're ignoring is literally scraping the meat off the pavement.

That's a assuming the drunk is a pedestrian rather than a driver themselves, and there's plenty of idiots who still drink and drive (and crash).

Yes, they're on salary but if cops and ambos spend, say, 5% of their time now dealing with intoxicated people and things magically changed and nobody was ever intoxicated any more then we could reduce the number of cops and ambos by 5%. Only we can't because people do get wasted and cause problems so we have to permanently employ a certain number of people to clean up the mess. And maintain a certain number of extra hospital beds, and a certain number of extra jail cells, and a whole heap of other stuff.

A large part of the reason for having to do all that is we have an unhealthy drinking culture here, and that ends up influencing the way we take other drugs as well.

17. radiobirdman

The first time I was robbing a bank according to the coppers
    Reality I was out riding my motorbike
    Maybe speeding a little bit

18. Court Jester

I would say they were not infront of a camera like this QLD cop ;p

19. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I know a sound engineer who was "testing his equipment " quiet loud
    And quiet drunk in his own home . (ex army )
    2 cops didn't identify themself's ,one front door & one through the rear door
    Both were disarmed & made to sit on the couch until the "real cops " turned up :eek:
    YES he called 000 on them :lol:
    Went to court , jumped on the constitution in front of the judge :eek:
    All so called charges were thrown out :lol:
    And the laws were changed after that :rolleyes:
    I see young kids in uniform in the CBD all the time with guns nearly bigger than them .
    And I constantly see an opportunity to take the weapon of them ..
    I do know a cop who sits on the board for recruits & he did say they are having issues with the ankle bighters .
    Older cops/army from the UK & Ireland have been filling the positions of older cops when they leave . :rolleyes:
    What have these imports done in the UK force to be sent here ?

20. millededge

millededge Active Member

I see where you are going with this I think.

You know my position I hope. The MSM has an agenda and selectively reports. This is convincing to enough people that it remains an effective tool of influence.

Let's look at all of your examples.

Example 1. Holmes, spree shooter at a Batman premiere (SWPL audience highly likely). Rigged his house with explosives as well. Intelligent but clearly "on the spectrum" judging by his pictures and this was a planned mass homicide. Chilling and I wish he had put up a fight with police and died then and there or preferably knocked himself before the murders, but as you will see, he cooperated utterly.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/08/james-holmes-aurora-hearing/1816875/

Example 2. Dylann Roof. Roof went into a church and shot a group of black Christians. This was not just any church, but a highly politically significant one. I won't go into that here but will if you wish. Regardless, his victims were unarmed and executed. He did not kill the last one though, telling them they would remain alive to tell the tale. He is on death row and will die early as he has no remorse or intent to appeal.

Police recorded his arrest on dash cam. He was cooperative.
    He made no effort to get himself shot.

Example 3. Robert Dear...as soon as I plug this in, the search engine is full tilt to the Left - Heavy, Huff Po, CBS, NBC, CNN, The Guardian, NYT...this man was a MGTOW mountain cabin dweller who shot a policeman and 2 civilians, taking hostages at a Planned Parenthood Center in Colorado Springs. He may have had his car set up for a propane tank detonation by firearms. The officer he shot was, ironically, a church elder.
    There was a 5 hour standoff and then he surrendered. I can't find out much more about the exact process of his surrender. Cop killers are not too popular with police to my knowledge...
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-devastated-colorado-officers-death/76525180/
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...dentified-robert-lewis-dear-article-1.2448902

Example 4. Alton Sterling. Search reveals full tilt left again in terms of the hits, virtually all left. Let's start with the call to the police:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ing-music-baton-rouge-store-article-1.2700548

This man was described by Police Union chief Ortiz (a highly controversial figure) as a "child molester"
    Whilst that does in no way excuse the police action, what seems more an issue is resistance to arrest, which Sterling clearly did. He was wrestled to the ground. One of the police then said "he's got a gun" and words to the effect that if he moved he was going to get shot. I'm not sure he even completed the sentence before shots rang out.

Example 5. Philando Castile. I think I remember this one. He fit the profile of an offender mentioned on a police radio announcement not long before he was pulled over. He had a gun and he did not comply with police requests to stop moving. His gun was in his pocket, with a wallet as I recall. The story was he was going for his pocket when shot. I recall he was high on weed. I've checked, yes this was the guy.
    He did not have a permit for concealed carry (of a firearm).
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...lse-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...hilando-castile-handgun-at-scene-of-shooting/
    According to police, Castile fit the *exact* description of an armed robbery suspect. Now, I remember looking at the CCTV footage of the robbery last year and to my thinking, it wasn't quite exact. Nonetheless, the robbery on the CCTV footage was a large black man with a handgun to the face of the shop employee.
    There is clear evidence Castile did not cooperate and he was shot on this basis.

So, Roswell, do you see a rather different picture to th one that might be imputed by your selection.

The bottom line is COOPERATION with police. You resist in the USA and there is a good chance you will be shot. Holmes and Roof cooperated. Sterling and Castile did not.

Kinsey's autistic client did not cooperate, for different reasons, obviously, but it looks clear that the intent was not to shoot Kinsey, that is absurd. But the MSM ran with the narrative anyway, just as they do when the fit is close enough to effect their agenda, vis a vis Michael Brown etc.