Buying and selling history mixed up - help

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by silverman47, Jul 14, 2018.

1. silverman47

silverman47 Active Member

Hi

I haven't logged in here for a while, and I have a couple of 1oz bars for sale, and ive just noticed my trader history is mixed up. Its all listed as though I have bought 12 or so sales, when I have actually sold them. So it is not showing my trader history.

Can anybody help fix this up, it just needs to be reversed, as I havnt bought from here, but I have sold on here.

It says 'imported' besides the comments, was there an upgrade at some point?

Thanks in advance.

2. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This happened when we migrated over to the new forum so it's the same for everyone

Trade feedback done now on this forum can be done as buyer or seller but everything done in the past on the old forum was imported as buyer so don't stress - it's the same for everyone and can't be fixed but shouldn't really be a problem for you at all

barneyrubble likes this.
  3. silverman47

silverman47 Active Member

cheers thanks for that

As long as everyone knows I was trying to sell a couple of 1 oz gold bars so they are a bit pricey I. Thought if my feedback isn’t right people won’t trust me

Thanks