Bullion Deposit - trustworthy bullion dealer?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by MoralHazard, Apr 8, 2016.

1. MoralHazard

MoralHazard Member

Hello

I found this Australian dealer by accident from their eBay store and then ended up in their website:

https://bulliondeposit.com.au/

I called the shopkeeper and he seemed to be very friendly. Nice thing with them is that they ship with competitive
    rates to Europe.
    Does anybody here have any experience with them? Has everything went smoothly and so on. I was planning to
    drop an order with them during the weekend and would be nice to hear your thoughts first.

Many thanks in advance

regards

MH

2. Mbutler

Mbutler Member Silver Stacker

Great to deal with, ive found them to be very honest and send very fast.

3. thefitter

thefitter Member

hey mate I have bought from them a few times , very easy to deal with just order from them the other week.

4. Austro

Austro Member

Had two orders with them last week, one arrived a few days ago the other is still in the mail. They were very easy to deal with and answered my questions very quickly. Their packaging was above adequate and they shipped fairly quickly (the first order shipped almost the day after I ordered it, the second order has been a bit slower hence why it is still in the mail). I would highly recommend them.

5. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great service from my experiences

6. magpie1972

magpie1972 Member

Even though I am new on the forum I can speak from experience about Bullion Deposit. I cannot rate them highly enough - I have been buying from them since I started this crazy silver odyssey in August last year. The communication and service has always been top notch and made a newcomer like me feel very much at ease. I purchase more stuff from Perth Bullion (Bullion Bourse) as they have a little more variety in the 1 oz silver coins but Bullion deposit has some great prices depending on what you are after. For example I grabbed 10 lunar snakes last week from Bullion Deposit for less than $32 a piece and they were at my door (QLD to Adelaide) within 2 days. Bought 10 2014 crocs from them this morning and order was completed 3 hours later - email notification confirming packed and ready for posting. Def. my favourite dealer for service and that's taking nothing away from the other dealers out there who do a pretty good job also.

7. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

good

only purchased form them once.
    packing is done with good care

8. MoralHazard

MoralHazard Member

Hello

Just to let the community to know that I can HIGHLY recommend Bullion Deposit. Ordered some products that were not easily available from German markets (like kilo and 10 oz Lunar monkeys) and this was my first purchase to Europe from Australia. Everything went extra smooth. The shop owner was one of the nicest persons I have ever dealt with. Very friendly and always there to answer my questions.

9. Silver Lion

Silver Lion New Member

Wondering at what size of stack do you think you should deposit it? I don't have a huge amount so havent considered it yet