btc-e.com compared to facebook.

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Gullintanni, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

I am watching as a comedy the unfolding Russia used facebook to sway the election BS and it occured to me that why has FB not been shutdown like btc-e?
    The USA government claimed Btc-e was a go between for criminal to launder money and it was shut down, yet facebook was used as a go between for Russian interference in the USA election(allegedly) and not only do they not get shut down but are be treating like partners to to the USA government.
    This is yet another USA.govt episode that just reeks of hypocrisy.

2. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nearly $50 K of advertising purchased through Facebook for political advertising (allegedly from Russia) compared to the $26 Billion spent on political advertising overall on Facebook prior and during the US elections is supposed to have some sort of effect on the outcome ? ROFLMHAO....

Facebook and Google are partners of the US Democrats, (and Deepstate) not the Current US Gubmint. They hate Trump just as much as Killery and Obuma does and their collusion is just as deep as that of the MSM.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-29/assange-reminds-world-facebook-did-collude-2016-hillary

Pusterberg is salivating at the thought of running for office and the political bent of his domain Fakebook is obvious, I haven't been on there for a few years now but my Missus is a right wing devotee and the number of times she or her various friends have been deleted, sanctioned, blocked or suspended for sharing or posting mere facts is nothing short of Gestapo tactics, all the while the vitriol and propaganda from the Left is free to roam when and where it will to their hearts content.

My Bro inlaw recently got a 48 hr suspension for posting a happy scrotum picture meme in a private message on facebook, A "PRIVATE" MESSAGE !