Brisbane ANDA show May 25-26 massive $2 discount voucher :p

Discussion in 'Meetings & Events' started by Macros_The_Black, May 6, 2013.

1. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure I can be bothered with the car parking, I take it there will be a major hockey tournament on in the local fields so all the parking will be taken up early.

I usually head to shopping centre to park and feel obliged to buy something because of all the nasty signs up, we generally spend more in the shopping centre than we do in the ANDA Show.

I went last year to pick up a couple of the ANDA show coins, had a look around, didn't find much in the way of cheap silver, I think they had quite a few 1993 Kangaroos for about $40 each which wasn't bad at the time, I wonder if the lower spot price will be reflected in the sliver coin prices.

The mint your own coin is OK the first time you try it but at $10 a go the novelty wore off pretty quick.

It is good if you are going for a browse though, or you don't want to trust a high price purchase to eBay graders.

3. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Pretty good summary!

I took my 9-year old daughter last year (she's now 10) and she loved it - I managed to pick up 10 x 50c cheap which was a miracle as everything else was overpriced (well bullion-wise anyway), so it was kind of a fun trip.

I imagine if you are into numis it's a lot more interesting.

(The parking was hell you are right - there was a match on I remember. I got there at 10am and shortly after that all the spots were taken.)