Brexit Play

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Caput Lupinum, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Bernie01

Bernie01 New Member

This whole EU is a scam class one:

Brussel makes the laws and the ones in power cant be elected or voted out of office.
    The west and north pays more for the east and south.
    The financial a bit better countrys can pay for the countrys in bad financial state.

I am not a racist but the EU (and mostly Brittian) runn behind the USA in terms of war policys wenn the USA finds or creates a enemy and start bombing it we always join them in war (the UK with bombing and Holland with handing out medicines and food and shelter)

Like now in the middle east people lost everthing they had cause of the war criminals in the USA including obama the so called president of peace and now millions of people come to europe hiding for the war and hoping for a safe haven and a new start...And the UK says we dont want the refugees,these whole middle east wars are a creation from the USA.
    And the USA wants more war,cause Russia North Korea Iran China are always the bad guy in the news...

Anyway i hope to see friday that brexit will happen but i am afraid the vote numbers will be manipulated wenn it would be a brexit..

And Greece shut be declared bankrubt in 2010 and the banks shut never shut get a cent back of what they loaned Greece,fuck the banks...
    They got got there greed well payed and the poor people in greece pay a high price for a longggggggggggg time cause of Brussels made the country to a hell hole.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^ 1958 and then again in 1987 a wise man foretold the coming EU dictatorship and it's evil agendas.

3. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

I get the feeling that this 'Brexit' will probably end up a sideshow, with the EU in the dustbin of history in about 2 years.

They will ALL exit! (I sure hope so)

OC

4. Bernie01

Bernie01 New Member

If u let the people vote and u give them proper education about what and who and how it all came into place i am sure not many will like it..

But if u put fear over the people they get scared.....I see this offen wenn i talk to people and say we need to get out of the EU the most dumbest unskilled people who dont think much say....But we cant trade and it will cost loads of paper work.........
    Thats the fear.

I buy like once a month something in australia over ebay or by a friend in melbourne who pick it up and send it..
    This whole trading deal is a laugh..

Our criminal EU leaders put restrictions on trading with Russia cause of the incident on the Crimea where Russia is a very very evil nation who is always trying to rule is (according the USA secret information).
    Everybody shut read the history of the Crimea for the last 100 years and then u start think thinking diffent over the actions of Russia..

But i wish this corrupt scam falls apart.

5. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm quite sure we will see a war happen before they allow that. The EU has too many Goldman Sachs's and Octopus types who have been parachuted into positions of control with no election or regard for democracy at any level, just puffed up bureaucrats with a lust for power and control doing the bidding of their purse string pullers. No doubt if their plan A is not working out for them they will still make a profit on the plan B and reset the game.

6. Bernie01

Bernie01 New Member

Exactly but if we in Europe really lived in a democratic free nation then the EU would be ended soon but its not happening cause the people are not allowed to vote.....Soon wenn people become more and more in povertry or wenn a bank crashes or wenn the stockmarket crashes then people get angry and want change and then the EU politicans get a very very hard time....

7. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

8. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

The U.K. votes Thursday on whether to remain a member of the European Union, or become the first country to leave the 28-country bloc.
    The outcome of the referendum will be known Friday. But if there's a vote to leave, it will take at least two years, and possibly far longer, for a British exit (Brexit) to take effect.

Brits are rushing to buy their holiday money before voting in the European Union referendum on Thursday.
    Currency dealers and foreign exchange companies are reporting a surge in people stocking up on euros and dollars, fearing that a vote to leave the EU -- the so-called Brexit -- could crash the pound.
    Moneycorp said it has seen a 35% increase in currency dealing volumes in the run up to the referendum. Travelex said foreign currency sales are up 30% in the U.K.

Cnn

9. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAMsUH3zj0[/youtube]

11. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

12. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

FTSE all of a sudden going south in a hurry early indication of Brexit perhaps?, just about to go into the RED for the day.

13. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

for the Independence day is near, the interdependence is now shun :) don't play prey EU

14. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

And now back over 1% again close to end of trading day :/

15. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Brexit is rigged to lose!

"Video appears to show a Brexit vote counter rubbing out a vote and adding a new one.

Vote Leave supporters complained earlier today about how the use of pencils at voting booths could lead to vote fraud."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLcb1S5mvs[/youtube]

16. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

1120+ pip profit on the GBP/USD pair. I've closed the trade (record amount of profit in pips for me)

250 pip profit on the EUR/USD pair. I've still got this position open and will probably keep it open until after European markets open tonight.

Still have puts on the FTSE 100 open

Big day :cool:

17. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Watch the European and UK banking shares tonight. In particular Deutsche bank, Uni credit, HSBC, Lloyds and Barclays

Deutsche Bank in particular may be screwed

18. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Aha! Maybe that's why the markets are so scared of Brexit.

Deutsche Bank is a definite black swan candidate.....

19. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

ASX down 3.2%. What will it do to interest rates? AUD down which is great for exports. Are Australian banks able to retain liquidity??

20. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3 UK Majors down 30% and Deutsche 16%