Breaking News!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Giodor8, Feb 3, 2012.

1. trav

trav Member

Nothing wrong with a bit of a spanking every now and again :D

Damn it! who's the bugger that posted a link to the male hair removal product with the classic reviews, and why does it enter my mind at this very moment.

2. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

I cant believe how I missed all the action ... :rolleyes:

Been waiting for an update for ages ... and *sheesh* just turned out to be a troll :lol:

Get back under ya bridge!

3. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

If you want more juicy gossip look up a guy called Andy Pero i think thats right. He is the guy nicknamed superman that had the ability to manifest anything out of thin air so the naughty boys persuaded him to manifest a pallet of gold for them which he did. He then asked why they are wasting their time with gold so he manifested a chest of huge diamonds, one as big as a grapefruit. So in reality the naughty boys still have heaps of buying power for all of their toys. Shame David Wilcock didnt include this in his article as he does talk about the Montauk project elsewhere. So the whole global financial crisis could just be part of the con to bring out a global digital currency. That will be game over for sovereignty for us all if we fall for that.

4. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

this is a bit of fun :) good read !

me don't trust them bastard puppets who think they are in control (politicians) they are told what to do by big business i think its called blackmail ? do what your told or we are taking our Fiat, just look at what happened to Rudd after trying to bring in a mining tax , so now we get Julia who hits the poor people now who's in charge ?

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

For Victorians.
    Why would you pay 13 billion for something you don't need, when you could pay 660 million to cancel the project.
    They are becoming very naked with their plans, besides there's probably a few million more for five star feasibility trips on offer as well.

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/po...desal-will-cost-us-plenty-20120624-20wa0.html

7. KMGeneral

KMGeneral Member

Is it just me or does anyone else read that as $5.6 Billion would be enough to pay out the contract?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

And here I was thinking general discussion was dead.

lol.

9. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The kind Pelican allowed a couple of threads to survive :)
    As long as we don't self destruct like "Hijacks" did ;)

10. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

GLOBAL ELITES THROWN OUT OF ICELAND:
    Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov't Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers
    June 18th, 2012

Since the 1900s the vast majority of the American population has dreamed about saying "NO" to the Unconstitutional, corrupt, Rothschild/Rockefeller banking criminals, but no one has dared to do so. Why? If just half of our Nation, and the "1%", who pay the majority of the taxes, just said NO MORE! Our Gov't would literally change over night. Why is it so hard, for some people to understand, that by simply NOT giving your money, to large Corporations, who then send jobs, Intellectual Property, etc. offshore and promote anti-Constitutional rights You will accomplish more, than if you used violence. In other words RESEARCH WHERE YOU ARE SENDING EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!! Is that so hard? The truth of the matter is No one, except the Icelanders, have to been the only culture on the planet to carry out this successfully. Not only have they been successful, at overthrowing the corrupt Gov't, they've drafted a Constitution, that will stop this from happening ever again. That's not the best part The best part, is that they have arrested ALL Rothschild/Rockefeller banking puppets, responsible for the Country's economic Chaos and meltdown.

Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland's financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country's direction.

It has been a revolution without weapons in Iceland, the country that hosts the world's oldest democracy (since 930), and whose citizens have managed to effect change by going on demonstrations and banging pots and pans. Why have the rest of the Western countries not even heard about it?

Pressure from Icelandic citizens' has managed not only to bring down a government, but also begin the drafting of a new constitution (in process) and is seeking to put in jail those bankers responsible for the financial crisis in the country. As the saying goes, if you ask for things politely it is much easier to get them.

This quiet revolutionary process has its origins in 2008 when the Icelandic government decided to nationalise the three largest banks, Landsbanki, Kaupthing and Glitnir, whose clients were mainly British, and North and South American.

After the State took over, the official currency (krona) plummeted and the stock market suspended its activity after a 76% collapse. Iceland was becoming bankrupt and to save the situation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) injected U.S. $ 2,100 million and the Nordic countries helped with another 2,500 million.

Great little victories of ordinary people

While banks and local and foreign authorities were desperately seeking economic solutions, the Icelandic people took to the streets and their persistent daily demonstrations outside parliament in Reykjavik prompted the resignation of the conservative Prime Minister Geir H. Haarde and his entire government.

Citizens demanded, in addition, to convene early elections, and they succeeded. In April a coalition government was elected, formed by the Social Democratic Alliance and the Left Green Movement, headed by a new Prime Minister, Jhanna Sigurardttir.

Throughout 2009 the Icelandic economy continued to be in a precarious situation (at the end of the year the GDP had dropped by 7%) but, despite this, the Parliament proposed to repay the debt to Britain and the Netherlands with a payment of 3,500 million Euros, a sum to be paid every month by Icelandic families for 15 years at 5.5% interest.

The move sparked anger again in the Icelanders, who returned to the streets demanding that, at least, that decision was put to a referendum. Another big small victory for the street protests: in March 2010 that vote was held and an overwhelming 93% of the population refused to repay the debt, at least with those conditions.

This forced the creditors to rethink the deal and improve it, offering 3% interest and payment over 37 years. Not even that was enough. The current president, on seeing that Parliament approved the agreement by a narrow margin, decided last month not to approve it and to call on the Icelandic people to vote in a referendum so that they would have the last word.

The bankers are fleeing in fear

Returning to the tense situation in 2010, while the Icelanders were refusing to pay a debt incurred by financial sharks without consultation, the coalition government had launched an investigation to determine legal responsibilities for the fatal economic crisis and had already arrested several bankers and top executives closely linked to high risk operations.

Interpol, meanwhile, had issued an international arrest warrant against Sigurdur Einarsson, former president of one of the banks. This situation led scared bankers and executives to leave the country en masse.

In this context of crisis, an assembly was elected to draft a new constitution that would reflect the lessons learned and replace the current one, inspired by the Danish constitution.

To do this, instead of calling experts and politicians, Iceland decided to appeal directly to the people, after all they have sovereign power over the law. More than 500 Icelanders presented themselves as candidates to participate in this exercise in direct democracy and write a new constitution. 25 of them, without party affiliations, including lawyers, students, journalists, farmers and trade union representatives were elected.

Among other developments, this constitution will call for the protection, like no other, of freedom of information and expression in the so-called Icelandic Modern Media Initiative, in a bill that aims to make the country a safe haven for investigative journalism and freedom of information, where sources, journalists and Internet providers that host news reporting are protected.

The people, for once, will decide the future of the country while bankers and politicians witness the transformation of a nation from the sidelines.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2012/06...upt-govt-then-arrests-all-rothschild-bankers/

More Icelandic bankers arrested
    Wed, 20 Jun 2012

CDTIceland's special prosecutor into the banking crisis has confirmed that raids have taken place today and that arrests have been made. The Central Bank of Iceland is among the institutions under investigation.

Special Prosecutor, Olafur Thor Hauksson told Visir.is that house searches are taking place in at least three places today as part of investigations into the central bank, MP Bank and Straumur Bank.

Stefan Johann Stefansson at the central bank confirmed that agents were in the building conducting searches; and it has also been confirmed that searches are underway at MP Bank and ALMC (formerly Straumur).

An ALMC spokesman said that the premises are indeed being searched and that the bank's staff members are doing their best to help.

In other news, four people have so far been arrested today in connection with the special prosecutor's investigation into Landsbanki.

One of the arrested parties is Jon Thorsteinn Oddleifsson, former Landsbanki treasury boss; and it is not yet known who the other three are.

According to Visir.is sources, the arrests concern a brand new section of the wider case against the bank and are not directly connected to searches and arrests made last week.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/247182-More-Icelandic-bankers-arrested

11. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX_qudiWdxU[/youtube]

12. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

Heard this fella say that Rothschild & Morgan are bankrupting the US as revenge for them stealing the land from the British back then its like the Illuminati with a looong memory

sounds about right they have waited a long time but seems they are getting their own back interesting concept and me for one i can believe it :D

13. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

New article update on www.divinecosmos.com
    I think now is a good time to make sure you have basic supplies on hand like food water etc plus a bit of fiat while shops still accept it just in case panic buying sets in. The article is just letting us know that it could be a matter of weeks now for the house of cards to start collapsing officially so better safe than sorry. I personally have already liquidated some silver for fiat this weekend to stock up on staples so better safe than sorry i say. :)

14. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I have bridge i can sell you , on the harbour great views.

15. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

Well his dreams confirm it - it must be true then :rolleyes:

16. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

Dreams are actually the best divine information you can get as your conscious mind doesnt get in the way. Thats why im not a big fan of channelling as your conscious mind stuffs up its purity and accuracy. And its David Wilcock. I can relate to dreams being accurate. By the way. I had a dream a week ago that silver is jumping to $60 an ounce. Lets hope that one comes true! :)

17. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

DC has been updated again ... some interesting developments.

Enjoy!

18. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Oh dear. you don't realise this man is a luciferian? Or you don;t care?
    Theyre all catholic misinformation agents. Directly or indirectly.
    The guys who control mainstream media are aware there is an internet. I dare say they were aware long before us.

My breaking news is that I found out today that NSW parliament has passed legislation (without royal assent) that Justices of the Peace must only accept drivers licenses or passports as identification for stat decs affidavits etc.
    Came in force a few weeks ago - april. Unlawfully in force of course. as all legislation for the past 40 odd years is. sans royal assent as per our constitution

Effectively ending our last avenue for common law rights. And violating centuries of J.P.s being our contact to those rights.
    Not much point having rights if the tools to employ them are taken from us.

For those who aren;t savvy to the importance of this legislation being unlawfully enforced. Your government issued ID is in the vatican's roman law jurisdiction where your word has no weight whatsoever. Affidavits made in this jurisdiction are worthless.

On the other hand your word in common law has the weight of a soverign and trumps the word of any and all government employees.

We just moved a big step closer to overt slavery to the pope.

19. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

With any information Always use your own discernment and dont rely on peoples opinions on something as people who try to instil self doubt are the true disinformants. :) Oh and Romancontrol, I am quite aware of the whole sovereign issue and have people working on that too. All angles covered. :)

20. G-Log

G-Log Member

The bit I find questionable is: in Australia I heard credible insider reports, from the highest levels,

In Australia are there actually credible insiders at the highest level? And if they are communicating with David Wilcock then they lose all credibility.