Boycott Indonesia especially Bali!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by gingham69, Jan 4, 2017.

1. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Active Member Silver Stacker

So Aboriginal is now offensive FFS what are we supposed to call them then ?

2. radiobirdman

So no more calling an Australian an Aussie I suppose, what about calling New Zealanders Kiwi's ? probably out of bounds as well
    Apparently its not ok to shorten names anymore, looks like that is the end of Australian culture then, no more strine
    No more taking the piss no more jokes no more anything encase someone gets offended
    What a wonderful life you young snowflakes will have totally devoid of humour

You can take your political correct language and ......................................

3. radiobirdman

By the way Shiney stuff its aborigine that they find offensive and prefer to be called Aboriginal

If your going to be "offended" at least know what your talking about

4. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

"Them"... please stop for a second.

You are showing your true colours - three separate replies, your feathers ruffled because I had the audacity to ask you to think about others who may not like the way that you refer to "them."

Not sure why the original people of Australia, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples offend you so much that you need to push them lower that yourself.

I am not interested in trying to educate you on how we should treat our neighbours, that is what our own parents are for (and also wives/husbands/partners and children - as my own remind me of the need to be a positive role model each day) . All I ask is that you remember that you kiss your mum/wife/daughter with those same lips that like to swear and offend others with.

Shiny.

5. radiobirdman

Apparently its ok for you to call insert whatever word wont offend YOU Aboriginals but not me
    I could give you 100+ reasons why I think Aboriginal and Torres straight islander culture is shit and why our Australian culture is way better
    But I would not waste my time on
    Feel free to be "offended" about everything for all I care

I would be very surprised if you had ever seen a real Abo

6. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

I am not having a crack at radiobirdman but I have underlined some of the above text to challenge (and offend unavoidably) the idea of a "random lottery" placing you and me in Australia by birth (or by plane) and every other person exactly where they are by birth (or by plane) on this tiny planet randomly hurtling through space at over 20,000 Kilometres per hour with billions of "more random" stuff.

Besides there is "just enough" oxygen to sustain life here on Earth - any closer to the Sun and we would melt - any further away we would freeze - plus other examples I am sure.

Random - or by - Design :)

7. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Its just natural for small to fear the big, China can shit bury us alive :lol: literally
    the same can be seen as Indonesia vs Australia population in scale.

there is relations between governments, and between peoples, so the government can not just ignore the will of the people of other nations.

8. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I love when people are so obviously professionally offended over things people say then try to stifle them with cries of racism etc
    you should watch the video below shineystuff, he is talking about you
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJvTeeHCZo[/youtube]

9. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Blackfellas.

10. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo[/youtube]

11. radiobirdman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy6V2OTvdbA[/youtube]

12. radiobirdman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4PjxSmtoI[/youtube]

13. millededge

millededge Active Member

Well said paradox. Leftism, from its organising principles, has had its batsh.t crazy way enough to invert basic Western legal principles to reverse the onus of proof to the defendant from a prosecutorial snowflake, as completely intended, unbeknownst to most media conditioned snowflakes (Shiny?).

If someone is upset and complains it is your fault, the mere fact they are upset is no justification at all. Yet now legally it is in our country. That tells you enough.

These people are hostile. They want our way of life broken. They prefer society fighting in their manner, in the groups they "organise" and preferably against any power structure they see in their way, including all traditional forms of individual human identity and conventional human bonds by the tools they have control of, including media and sadly increasingly our public education. They are filth.

Indonesia dealt with them amd if it didn't we might have a communist state of a billion people sitting right next door. So, I see no problem with Indonesian military rejecting Leftist propaganda when they see it. Our own military should take a leaf out of that book.

14. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

So many people here need to stop and rather than think about their right to offend.... think about their responsibility to act with dignity and kindness to their fellow man.

I could tell you where I am coming from but I feel it would be pearls to swine.

All I know that if I sat across from you all, I doubt if you would have the ethic/moral/good sense to look me in the eye and be rude and callous and then think it is an honourable thing to do. Surely your parents taught you manners? Surely you have a sense of conscience? I would like to hope so at least.

Shiny.

15. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

see you don't actually understand where we are coming from. its not about being able to be rude or offensive. its about being able to freely express an opinion without fear of persecution because someone's feelings are hurt
    surely you have a sense of conscience? why should I go to jail or be assaulted simply because I have differing opinions to you?
    never took you for a fascist hiding behind your feelings to justify the silencing of others through threat of force

and what would you define as rude and callous behaviour? because this is the sticking point isn't it, if I go up to you and spit on you, beat you or cut your scalp, that is inappropriate behaviour but the left justify that as misguided youth so long as it was in response to hurt feelings
    if I sit down next to you with a blue lives matter shirt and a make America great again hat is that rude and callous behaviour?
    no, but it is enough for the left to justify physically attacking a person because they have had their feelings hurt.

this is your position and I find it despicable that you defend this abhorrent behaviour, after all didn't your parents ever teach you "sticks and stones...."?

16. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Your right to freely express your opinion does not override my right to not have to listen to it.

17. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

boxing gloves would be nice, and reserve a ring too on the sandy beach

18. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

While I agree with you on some point's with this statement I don't know if overall I agree with you on all points.

The communism aspect was in the past, with regards to Indonesia, and I personally feel that that was why Australia just sat back in the 60's-70's and just let that game play out there.

Today though Indonesia is one of the most populous Islamic nations on earth, they have and are persecuting West Papuans in Irian Jaya (West Papua) on a daily basis and currently have huge migration processes in place with which to 'open up' and populate this region with approved settlers.

How long before one of the closest land masses to the Australian mainland is dominantly populated by Indonesian's as opposed to the native people and instead of just 1 million people including the immigrants we have 20-30 million right on our doorstep practising Islam and worship to Allah ?

Islam and the notion of a Caliphate is a growing phenomenon worldwide, it is also alive and well in Indonesia. What if in the not too distant future a president of Indonesia is elected on the grounds of being a supporter of Fundamental Islamic belief ?

Indonesia already captured nearly all the Archipelago it now calls home as a result of western neglect, Bali, Flores, Timor, Irian Jaya, just to name a few.

What happens when Islam becomes the dominant force in Indonesia over the next decade or two, as it seems is on the way ?

19. radiobirdman

:lol: did not mean to thank this, tolly_67
    Was a pissed stuff up

20. radiobirdman

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Uf8bLl6yU[/youtube]