Bitcoins last move up ($50K+)

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by tozak, Sep 23, 2017.

1. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

"If the idea makes money why not?"
    "But one must understand the risks first."
    "Crypto not backed by a real company or government is basically a virtual asset - virtual means it doesn’t exist in the first place."

"If the idea makes currency (not MONEY) why not?" - there fixed that for you.
    "But one must understand the risks first.". How can one understand an idea about an idea when there are @ my last count 2,000 of these SCAMS being perpetrated on unsuspecting peeps?

"Crypto not backed by a real company or government is basically a virtual asset - virtual means it doesn’t exist in the first place."
    Crypto not backed by a real company or government. ............. SAY WHAT?
    Anything backed by Government is suspect in the first place. ANOTHER RANT OFF. _JLG.

sgbuyer likes this.
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Bank accounts are just a series of digits, a digital wallet if you like. However at least in a crypto digital wallet the keys are encrypted meaning no one else can change the status of your funds, all transactions are verifiable and anonymous and assets are traceable and recoverable as long as you hold your key/mnemonic phrase.

You’ve got hard copies of your password? Mnemonic phrase? Private keys? Paper wallet? Haven’t you? Well no matter, if it’s just your password you’ve misplaced then your wallet is recoverable. If you misplace everything else well let that be a lesson in life.

Hold gold? I’ll point you to Part IV of the Bank Act 1959 then.

How does it vanish?

Go on. :)

But that’s fine, I’m not trying to convince you to hold crypto, I’m just trying to point out that your fears/bias may be a little misplaced.

dozerz likes this.
  3. Tokyo

Tokyo Active Member

Ha this story never ends. All about trade with care/plans and if you don’t understand or have no plans GTFO

Not many people knows but crypto and future “trader” always have stop loss (must)

I do believe next move coming targeting $17000 or bigger move above $23000
    $7400 maximum correction unless $8300 current 200 daily MA holds

Trading and investing two different thing.

4. Tokyo

Tokyo Active Member

Sadly only handful% traders has right TA knowledge and plans .

mmm....shiney! likes this.