Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No, but he long foretold ago the fall of the US dollar which will become worthless -

Billy Meier Info on Fall of US Dollar from 2006
    Meier also warned about federal connection to domestic terror attacks

In the video below, uploaded in 2007, a year after I had first recorded it, I reported on several things, including Billy Meier’s comment about 9/11, Al-Qaeda, etc., and the decline of the US dollar:

Meier recently gave more information here about the coming global financial collapse, the ban on cash and the real fate of the country, once the government turns against the American people:

29. Even in the USA, the people will be dispossessed as a consequence of the global financial crisis, which shall become a pretext for deploying the military and police forces against the angry and partly also heavily armed population.

From this we may also understand the push to disarm the populace and perhaps even the origin of some of the events used to justify this effort, as explained by Meier, in 2015:

But it is not only the Nazi organisations and the Ku-Klux-Klan as well as other known racist groups which promote the racism in the USA, because, as unbelievable as it sounds, it is effectively also security groups and security organisations, such as the FBI (U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation), which is the greatest trainer of terrorists in the USA, and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency = overseas secret service of the United States), which stirs up the paranoia in the population everywhere. This is done by persuading human beings – who are weak in consciousness or are somehow willing – to carry out attacks and acts of terror, after which the ‘perpetrators’ are, as in a stage play, hunted down and imprisoned, presented to the population through the media and then convicted. So it is a fact that since the 11th of September 2001, of the altogether 175 ‘failed’ terror attacks in the USA to the year 2015, only just six assassination attempts did not lead back to the federal authorities.

In light of this, we can consider what Meier was first told in 1975, and then reiterated, in 2012:

“…the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then…”

Considering the accuracy of the information that Meier has been provided over the past 70 years, and that which he himself has predicted, it’s no wonder that there have been 23 assassination attempts on his life, as well as relentless ongoing attacks, by very powerful parties, to sabotage his efforts through sophisticated electronic hacking (some of which I have personally seen) and reported here.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So no mention of a groundbreaking technology that can put economic power back in the hands of individuals?

3. Skyrocket

Or use it to enslave humanity coz the world powers can easily just ban all cryptos and replace them with their own crypto.

Four to five decades ago Meier foretold of a future where the world powers want to bio chip everyone and know where everyone is down to the last meter and much more. The ultimate enslavement.

I think there is a currency reset coming coz the present one's are way overloaded with debt and they will probably replace them with crypto's. I also think that people who made money off crypto's should be converting their profit's into precious metals coz only they will hold their value (or go up big time) after the currency reset. Otherwise Hodl2zero me think.

4. sodl

sodl Active Member

Definitely a reset in the pipeline and gold and silver holders will be more than pleasantly surprised overnite.......gold could be AUD $10,000/oz - $65,000/oz... silver will be gold on steroids.

5. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Awesome.
    Who is your favourite Youtube gold/silver guy?

precious roar likes this.
  6. sodl

sodl Active Member

Hi
    I follow a few and subscribe to 2 newsletters.

Jim Sinclair of jsmineset.com forecasts min AUD $65,000/oz AU to 100% back the new monetary system that is going to emerge.

Jim Sinclair-Silver Will Be Gold On Steroids In Coming Rally
    Start viewing at 30 min

Jim Rickards/Strategic Intelligence forecasts at least need AUD $13,000/oz AU to 40% back the new system.

others I follow

ITM Trading Lynette Zang , Bill Holter , Gerald Celente , Jim Rogers , David Morgan ,Peter Schiff , Jim Willie and various others.

Cheers

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    House likes this.
  7. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hundreds of monetary systems collapsed since men created the concept of currency..... in which of the past or current collapses have gold or silver been worth that much?

In relative terms, when the Pharaohs collapsed, Rome was sacked, Chinese lost the Opium Wars, Spanish lost to English or Uk ceded to America.... has Gold or Silver ever been worth that?

Even during the last great depression billions of people didn't give toss nor did they even experience any more hardship than during the roaring 20s

If America had a civil war, why would gold be worth $65,000

precious roar likes this.
  8. Skyrocket

Imo if there has been years to decades of PM manipulation and suppression when it ends the price will have to make up for all that years of suppression. This suppression has never happened before so it is all new and no one really knows what the price will reach or be. As a pointer just look at how much gold and silver Russia, China, India, JP Morgan, ect have been accumulating over past decade or so. They not dumb.

If America has these two foretold civil wars and then breaks up and is no more, so too will the USD end.

9. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2018-07-04 #SecondCivilWar hashtag on Twitter.jpg
    This year, its only a humor tag. Who knows what it may be in 2021?

Skyrocket likes this.
  10. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

The price does not have to make up for it ... it is a corrupt financial system and the price is reported to suit ...

It is a scam ... they know paper is worthless ... so they buy it with worthless paper ... but that doesn't automatically mean you will be rich ... or even get to see it go to the moon ...

whay likes this.
  11. Skyrocket

Sooner or later the manipulation will have to end...me thinks sooner rather then later. Probably straight after the coming reset because people won't trust whatever new currency they put forth unless it is backed by gold like it has usually always been.

My silver is going to the moon! ;)

12. Gullintanni

Good to see this thread still going .
    I read it and still disagree on a many number of things in here but i am not giving anymore negative feedback on this one as i am not going to be changing any minds and well i could be wrong.
    I have also made a few comments here that over time i have come to regret .
    It turns out while Skyrocket and i are on a different page re:Meier we are on the same page on many other issues .
    So i may ask questions here but will no no longer be making any negative comments (in this thread or any other Meier thread here).

Skyrocket likes this.
  13. systematic

I had noooooo idea Meier predicted gold and silver will go to the moon ... and "people" will only trust gold and silver is money when they already work for a digit on a screen ... do you have a link for that ...

14. Skyrocket

Meier never predicted anything about gold and silver....only I did, as my username and avatar foretells. ;)

15. Skyrocket

Thanks! :)

Btw, if the break up of the USA happens exactly as Meier very detailed foretold will you believe the contact case is real then?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Gullintanni likes this.
  16. systematic

Meier lived in Switzerland and did not predict anything about gold and silver ... did Meier "predict" anything about the financial system at all ...

17. systematic

It would be grounds to believe the CIA is real ...

18. Skyrocket

Yes last year he foretold something about the world financial system collapse and I posted a snippet of it on the previous page.

19. Gullintanni

If that comes to pas anytime 50 years of his predicted date i will certainly give him more of my time:)

Skyrocket likes this.
  20. Skyrocket

It will happen anytime within a year of his 2020 predicted date.

Unfortunately it will happen with certainty now because it has reached the point of no return because nothing in the US has changed for the better since Meier warned below -

1st post in this thread -
    Billy:
    "When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then,...

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Gullintanni likes this.