Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

I agree with you.
    All stuff she has posted many times before.
    I do wonder if she has actually bothered to independently check the credentials of those people she has posted as being experts.
    I have checked a couple they they do not stack up.
    Many other sites also tout these credentials but it turns out it is those exact people touting THEIR OWN credentials.

And as a direct response to your comment Skyrocket, "the experts" could not corroborate billies photos because he had most of the negatives stolen or lost .
    Isnt that the story he went with?

2. Gullintanni

The credentials do not stack up in the sense that they are in NO WAY qualified to make the claims they do:)

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Look at ALL the evidence in the case with an open critical analytical mind and you too may come to the same conclusion as me that it is not a hoax.

Do not first assume the case is a hoax and then analyze the case to see/find evidence of hoaxing because you will inevitably find stuff (junk like a few posts above) of people claiming it is a hoax and believe that.

4. Skyrocket

??????????

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Usually from the wife when you come home full again!

:lol:

6. House

House Administrator Staff Member

Make it worthwhile, a kilo it is.

That'll be 3 lost bets in a row by 2020 if you don't make any more :D

7. Skyrocket

A 10oz silver bar bet coz I'm not rich like you. Come on and accept it.

The only time I will bet a kilo bar is over a game of golf. You want to take up that bet too?

8. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The suggestion of a different prop bet for a kilo shows that it has nothing to do with "richness" and more to do with less certainty in Billy than your game.

9. Skyrocket

The only thing I am NOT certain about is the exact date or else it would definitely be a kilo bet. re -

Billy Meier - The Henoch Prophecies

copyright

Contact Report 215, February 28, 1987

"Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Henoch_Prophecies

Contact Report 544, September 1st, 2012

Billy:

"When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then, and if those who are the USA's allies continue to dissociate from that country, or even become open enemies of that country, then could Obama perhaps be the crucial point so that this can indeed still be prevented?"

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

I made the bet before end of 2020 is the problem. I should have bet before end 2021. If House allows me to change the bet to before the end of 2021 I will gladly bet 1 kilo silver bar.

10. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Spoken like a true cultist! You've so brainwashed yourself into believing this rubbish you can't see the dishonesty in the posts you make even when it's pointed out to you from point blank range. And instead, continue with your dishonesty by avoiding what is demonstrated to create an opportunity to encourage others to investigate the "material" further.

As we have proven in discussion previously, you can't critically assess even the most basic "material" of this rubbish and instead, seek with every post more vulnerable people to join you in your delusion.

And with this basic analysis of your mental disposition, your future actions are completely predictable, as also demonstrated previously. If you can't be honest with others, at least try and be honest with yourself, because you can't fix a problem without first acknowledging it.

Edit: this may be your first doomsday cult, but they have been coming and going with such regularity that they are analysed and pretty well understood. Perhaps this will help you start the journey to facing yourself.

11. Skyrocket

Is it me that can't critically assess this material or you?

12. House

Make it 2030.

13. Skyrocket

By end of 2021. I bet you 1 kilo silver bar that this Meier prophecy (US breaks up into 5 separate territories after 2 civil wars) by end of 2021.

Accept?

14. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you are happy to pony up 2 kg in 5 years I will be in for one based on the above.

15. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Active Member Silver Stacker

He also predicted that a man with a crappy haircut and a hot wife would become president in 2016. See all you no believers, who is the fool now? I read it on the internet.

16. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Thank you for the question. While it might have been intended as a wedge of doubt over my remarks for your other hoped for readers, it could also be intended as an honest introspective question so let's look at your suggested guidance on critical assessment and then hopefully, draw some honest conclusions.

Firstly:
    You suggest that one must persist in their evaluation and assessment of this stuff regardless of any inconsistencies, contradictions or doubts of veracity they encounter until they have consumed the entirety of Mr Meier's material.

The intent of your suggestion would seem to be based not in critical assessment, but in promoting the consumption of the material. Is it not more rational in a critical analysis to observe the inconsistencies and draw appropriate conclusions on the likely unreliability of anything else rather than doggedly persisting to review a questionable subject that has demonstrated irregularities? Surely the most rational approach is to call it for what it appears and move on.

Next:
    Here you suggest a critical assessment should not be critical but be sympathetic. So you are actually imploring people to undertake a sympathetic assessment of Mr Meier's materials.

Conclusion:
    By your own admission, you do not undertake critical assessment of the material, but promote its consumption from a sympathy for it.

Opinion:
    Many people get drawn to "material" such as this from an inquisitive interest in the UFO phenomenon and its implications for one's place within the universe. Such people are mostly unsuspecting of darker motives that may lie lurking within such materials and in their naivety walk into the psychological traps, becoming enmeshed in and disabled by the mental culdesacs and fantasies they find themselves participating in. Particularly where such material has prophetic doomsday elements that allow a lot of wriggle room for the prophet, anointed channel or special emissary to rationalise inconsistencies and avoid accountability, keeping their game going. There is almost a formula to it and you are neither the first nor last person to become so ensnared and Meier is neither the first nor last "material" of such entrapment.

Be honest with yourself. The world is not going to end, the elusive aliens offer nothing tangible or useful. You have unwittingly become a zealot and vehicle of promotion for stuff you know to be personally disabling and destabilising. You have probably destroyed some personal relationships and may have become a cause of concern amongst your loved ones. If you understand anything I am saying, don't worry, you can burst through it and get beyond it, but you need to be honest with yourself. In fact you will be much stronger for having overcome it and come to recognise it for the personal learning it is.

Again, good luck!

17. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Active Member Silver Stacker

I used to be amazed at the stupidity of some of the stuff I saw on this forum, now the stupidity just seems to have become normal for this place.

18. millededge

millededge Active Member

Ever been DOS'd here?

Tonight felt like a first for me. It may not be true, though I checked clicking elsewhere on this site and more broadly on the net.

At certain points I could not post here and others could, yet I could freely post and click elsewhere on the net. Although we don't know who is moderator at anyone point, perhaps this should be known.

19. House

All moderators have it on their profile, nothing secret about it ;)

20. Gullintanni

I call hoaxer BIG TIME.
    The thing is Skyrocket is I BELIEVE in aliens ,i just do NOT believe anything this fraudster Meier has to say.
    The stories often change to fit a given circumstance and i can not see evidence of JUST A SINGLE "prophecy" that has been printed before the fact.
    You would think with all of his writings that you could pop 1 on here that showed he knew of a major event and printed it BEFORE the event took place.
    I have already shown you the vid for his recreated photos that you said "could not and have not EVER been recreated".
    Could you please just post ONE piece of prophecy that shows he knew something before anyone else, just to shut me up.