Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is the genius bit!

If it does happen then Billy can see the future, if it doesn't happen then it is because people took heed of Billy's prophecy and took the right course of action to avert it. Either way, Billy can see the future?!

2. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. House

House Administrator Staff Member

4. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Question.......

Any mention of Nibiru / Planet X?

Only asking because there has been som interesting photo showing up around the web.

5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9VXJbQtOw[/youtube]

7. Skyrocket

8. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Obama said, as well as being his last, it might be THE last Press Club dinner.

But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

9. Skyrocket

Just released 5 minute clip of Meier on the presidential election between Trump and Clinton. He said neither are fit for presidency.

Looks like the 2 civil wars leading to the breakup of the U.S. in 2020 will happen. We are already seeing so many American people polarized like never before because of this election between these two. In some ways I do not think it will be good for world if America breaks up. Hopefully Americans can sort themselves out and stop it from happening.

Meier also said some good things for the many good people of America and how they are powerless to stop their warmongering government.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  10. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

11. Skyrocket

Check the first post of this thread to see the hard copyright proof photo of my 2004 Meier book. But Meier published that all the way back in 1987!

Consider when I started this thread in May last year everyone here was laughing at the thought of the US breaking up. That was before Trump ran for presidency. Now look how polarized Americans are. Trump and Clinton supporters hate each other. Whoever wins presidency there is going to be a whole LOT of unhappy people that will hate the new president. The seeds are sown and if it happens just remember who foretold it decades ago.

Check my sig to see Meier was right with my other Meier thread. Most people laughed at that thread too. I wonder how many are still laughing?

12. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

13. BuggedOut

It's ok mate, I am not having a go at you. Just thought you might be interested in the article on the Texas Separatist movement which is in support of your US break up scenario.

As I've said before : I don't believe, nor disbelieve the Meier story. I try to keep an open mind and consider all sorts of possibilities.

Though I am naturally skeptical of prophesy stuff because I do like to believe that we are masters of our own destiny and nothing is set in stone....but who really knows for sure....?

14. BuggedOut

Thanks.

Though I really do not care enough to drill down into the case, or it's various debunkings. If Meiers aliens are homophobic then so be it. Who am I to judge them? They have as much right to be homophobic as humans have to be homosexuals. Live and let live is my philosophy :)

15. Skyrocket

^ Mahigitam can't help pointing people to his Meier skeptic website. He also can't help stalking me and my Meier threads. He comes here everyday to see if I post anything new in one. See how quick he was here? Within two hours after I posted something new here.

16. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

so Death to america in 2020

sounds good.

17. Skyrocket

^ I figured you probably say that. The breakup of America is more like it.

As Meier said, what the warmongering US government does abroad makes all Americans look bad when most are good innocent people who are powerless to stop thier gov.

In one way it would be good for world peace because it would end Americas constant warmongering around world but in other ways it will not be good. It will have severe financial consequences for the world. Who knows what that could mean. Long recession/depression for many 1st world nations? Asia will benefit most I think, not us.

I hope it doesn't happen and the many good citizens of America unite and bring their warmongering government to reason for the benefit of world peace. They have to unite to do this. They can't do this if they are polarized against each other, racial division growing - eg blacks against whites, Mexicans, Muslims, sectarian and religious fanatics, ect, ect. This is what will most likely be the cause of the 2 civil wars. The people divided and against each other.

18. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

Great thread!
    Humans are flawed. The Founding Fathers designed the Constitution to overcome human nature. The Founding Fathers would not recognise America now. The people must protect their Constitution and the Baby Boomers have not done their job. Sad. I think Billy is right. Americans are on the brink of a civil war.

19. Skyrocket

I started this thread way before Trump was ever on the presidential scene and in the first post of this thread I showed photos of the hard copyright proof of the 2004 Meier book that Meier foretold the breakup of the USA.

Is the break up of USA starting?

People in California are calling for a 'Calexit' from the US in the wake of Trump's win

"Calexit" is swiftly taking over social media.

After Donald Trump won the race to the White House, people across California took to social media Tuesday night to call for "Calexit," recalling Brexit in its push to leave the union.

As the topic continues to trend on Twitter, Californians in favour of seceeding from the US will gather today on the steps of the capitol in Sacramento.

The group leading the charge, Yes California Independence Campaign, assembled long before Trump's surprising victory. Its aim is to put a referendum on the 2019 ballot that, if passed, would make California an independent country.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/california-secession-calexit-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

20. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker