Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Mahigitam, I see your still promoting your Billy Meier pro and con material website again while you sit on the fence never stating your position whether you think the case is a real or a hoax! Surely after spending all these years researching the case you must have come to a conclusion by now? Still thinking? Come on, state your position here and I will gladly forward it to Michael Horn.

You received much Meier material/contact notes for free from people in the case under the guise of investigation but you got ulterior motives behind creating your Meier website below -

billymeieruforesearch.com
    "..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

What your doing at your website is low.

Honestly I think it's shady to ask for all kinds of information from people in the guise of "An Archive" of FIGU material, and then turn right around and use that info for a "New Skeptical viewpoint". Sorry but you can't be a proponent of the case and a skeptic at the same time.

So Mahigitam is suggesting here that Meier is backdating all his contact notes. That's ridiculous and you know it is Mahigitam!! Michael Horn summed it up best to you -

A post from Michael Horn (Meier's official representative) to Mahigitam at Billy's forum -

Mahigitam,

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being critical, skeptical and digging into the info and claims.

If only logic did rule in this so-called investigation. But it doesn't.

Let's take one item. I first read the "new" discovery that atom bomb testing was tied to ozone depletion in 1988 (http://theyfly.com/PDF/Horn_Proof.pdf). I'd already read it - in 1986 - in Meier's 1975 info.

Since it was treated as a "new" discovery by science and the news media it seems clear to me that this info was provided to Meier well in advance of "official discovery". So now I'll wait for the "explanation" of why this isn't so.

But people should be clear on what is really being asserted here by the skeptics. They're effectively stating that Meier falsified ALL the contact reports and/or backdated information within them. They are effectively stating that ALL of Meier's CRs are fiction, concocted by him.

THINK about it. Either Meier did or didn't have these conversations and record the information accurately (which doesn't mean that someone couldn't have later accidentally or purposely altered some thingsbut hardly all of them). It really is about that black and white. After all, if Meier actually had those conversations, are we to believe that - in addition to everything else he accomplished - he took the time, energy and intention to selelctively go through them and insert information that he then credits the Plejaren with providing him?

Talk about a genius! He'd have to weave this information in and do it so well that the rest of the conversations not only didn't contradict it but in many case contiuned itand sometimes were referred to and discussed in later contact conversations. And it would have to be - if we are to believe the skeptics - a real work of genius because he'd have to in some cases be slipping in information that of course was only "discovered" well after (years and decades) he'd already transcribed the conversations. And he'd somehow have had to hypnotize the Plejaren to go along with this deception, which is exactly what the skeptics are saying it is.

As I said, as far as investigators go, these people are barely qualified. At no time up until the present have they ever responded to, or asked for clarification of, my pointing out that old "means, motive and opportunity" problem that haunts their fancy, sleight-of-hand charade.

Now lest I be accused of being "negative", heaven forbid, let's have them address "means, motive and opportunity" and quite specifically the overall points raised above and even more specifically the atom bomb-ozone information...for starters.

I will say it again,. When people have ZERO understanding of how real life, and real life investigation works, when they sit at their computers and "solve" such puzzles without really giving an ounce of actual thought to the matter, it's really comical to anyone who's had to seriously consider the factors at play.

Make no mistake about it, they are asserting that Meier has hoaxed all of his contact information, which would require an effort so laborious, as well as brilliant, as to stagger the imagination.

So let's see just how theyIMAGINE he did it . And let's finally have a discussion about real investigation and not just fancy, computer age sophistry. Means, motive and opportunity, please address it NOW , my skeptical friend.

Michael Horn
    Authorized American Media Representative
    The Billy Meier Contacts
    www.theyfly.com

Another post from Michael Horn (Meier's official representative) to Mahigitam at Billy's forum -

Mahigitam,

With all of this desperate flailing around, you still avoid the crucial issue - which would get you thrown out of "court" for doing so - actual EVIDENCE establishing means, motive and opportunity. Where do you show Meier's proven ACCESS to the information?

So as far as "the parties disagree on the standards, criteria and the methodology", there are RULES of evidence, one doesn't have the luxury of making up their own rules.

Pointing to similar statements, to someone saying "this MAY cause", to articles or books, etc. - that you were only just able to find through recent internet searches, etc. - still doesn't show Meier's access to the information. Please, PLEASE, show his accessjust like you'd have to do in a trial situation, not in your imaginary "he could have" world.

Real life and real life investigation aren't justsitting in front of your computer making wild, unsubstantiated accusations.. - as I think you have really helped to make very clear to most people here.

But now that you've painted yourself into that corner, if someone said that you have an article in your home that appears to be almost indentical to one that was stolen from their own homehow would YOU prove YOUR innocence? Really. How would you go about doing it?

After again looking at Mahigitam's lengthy information, I am struck by something that he, in his determination to prove Meier a hoaxer, has apparently failed to notice, i.e. how much of an UNBELIEVABLE amount work would have been required by Meier himself to gather together all of the information, most of which was of course not available to him at the time - and woven it into these CRs.

Now, considering the fact that the physical evidence has been repeatedly authenticated, the eyewitnesses huge in number (many of whom took and all passed lie detector tests), etc., etc., the singular determination of Mahigitam to make it all a lie and a hoax - which is, again, exactly what he's attempting - is most remarkable.

All he has to do of course - ALL he has to do - is to prove that Meier indeed had the means, motive an opportunity, the access (let alone the time in the non-computer, non-internet age). Isn't it funny that, to date, we're unaware of any and all of the frequent, lengthy trips Meier would have had to have taken to acquire all of this, largely obscure other documentation? Or perhaps is THAT was he was doing on his sojourns with the Plejaren? Oooops, they really do exist!

This is undoubtedly HUGELY frustrating for Mahigitam. Here he was setting himself up to be the "fastest gun in the west" butreality had other plans for him. What if HE had to do his researchwith only one hand - and he didn't have a computer - and had all the rest of the other demands on his time, as Meier did? Where would he find all of the obscure papers that published theories about things that Meier published as facts, which were only later corroborated?

What if he had to re-enact the "crime"? What if he had to take the REAL time that Meier would have HAD to have taken, running around the world in search of all of this information - for reasons unknown? After all, Mahigitam points to the unlikelihood that scientists would listen to someone with a sixth-grade education. So why (let alone HOW, of course) would he do it and with what money, etc.?

Honestly, this IS the kind of stuff that can drive an overconfident, covert, agenda driven person to insanity. They dare not considerreality. They dare not even attempt to deal with MMO. To do so is reduce oneself to a state of gibbering incoherence because the only logical, real world answer is thatMeier's telling the truth.

Perhaps Mahigitam doesn't think the information in itself is all that remarkable. Still, he can't account for how Meier acquired it. Read his lengthy pages and you'll see how much he tries to force things together, while overlooking the HOW of it all.

No, when it comes to making a case for something - more accurately AGAINST SOMEONE, their honesty, character and truthfulness - then you better damn well be able to absolutely answer the question that anyCHILD would ask, "HOW did he do all that?"

And as you'll see, as we've already seen, Mahigitam doesn't have a clue. And that's because to try to answer it is to make oneself look more preposterous, since there isn't a reasonable explanation other than what Meier has given and certainly Mahigitam will do everything to try to conceal the fact that we KNOW that he certainly has NO explanation, reasonable or otherwise.

This, my friends, is a work of art the likes of which our friend Mahigitam is most likely to be theLAST person to appreciate.

Michael Horn
    Authorized American Media Representative
    The Billy Meier Contacts
    www.theyfly.com

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Found my answer. He was a deserter in 1955.

A complete bum then. How can these people be so shameless as to pretend he served with honour in the Legion when he was just human garbage who lacked the dignity to complete his contract with honour and ran away.

3. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

5. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

From this video (@2:35) I learned that we have been lied to about electricity and that it is not generated by machinery but through hypnotic suggestion and the power of the mind.

I haven't got much further into it yet and had to stop at the point where it was explained that the word "pindar" means penis of the dragon. That's enough revelatory information for me tonight.

I did visit the associated website and there is a good section on the Moon landings: http://www.holographic-disclosure.com/secret-space-secret-past/

6. SpacePete

Holy cow, I have been given a sign! What do I do next?

When I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago, this box was on the counter waiting for me. This photo is real. I placed some round 50s on the box to prove it is legit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

No small signpost saying 'sliver woz 'ere' up there by any chance?

8. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

I have already responded this earlier and to be exact on 2015-02-23 05:29:09 as follows on this page:
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-775353.html

Other than ad hominem, there is nothing meaningful, relevant and factual in Michael Horn's response. To reiterate once again, instead of providing any evidence to your claims on 200+ corroborated prophecies and predictions, all you and Michael Horn bring to the table is ad hominem and irrelevant nonsense.

9. Skyrocket

Mahigitam, you can say what you want here because people here know little about the Meier case but at Figu forum people there know how Michael Horn, Prof. Zahi and Chris Lock have already skewered your shallow, flawed and failed attacks on the Meier case.

10. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYN5XpWzpM[/youtube]

11. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4VFGsD4Uhg[/youtube]

12. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

Again as usual a response that is irrelevant to the discussion. It seems all you can do is to playback again and again the false, pseudo claims of Michael Horn but cannot substantiate them just like him and his followers.

13. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

Was the forum getting too quiet again .. so someone felt the need to poke the hornets nest ??

:rolleyes:

14. Skyrocket

Yesterday SGTreport.com showed U.S. Army Chief of Staffs warning of dealing with the coming total break down of [U.S.] society, dealing with hybrid armies and dealing with little green men as foretold by Meier in 1987. Please watch this first. It's at the 14:10 to 16:15 mark.

Billy Meier's 1987 Henoch Prophecies -

190. The irresponsible politicians will unscrupulously exercise their power, assisted by scientists and obedient military forces serving them, who together hold a deadly sceptre and will create clone-like beings which will be bred in a total lack of conscience and will be scientifically manipulated to become killer machines. Division by division and devoid of any feelings, they will destroy, murder and annihilate everything.

206. At the same time, the danger could become reality that the human combat machines, the military clones, will gain their independence and under their own management will bring death, devastation, destruction and annihilation to the human beings of Earth and to the planet.

222. Yet all the apocalyptic events will not only be brought about due to the use of unbelievably deadly and destructive weaponssuch as chemical, laser and othersand by cloned murder machines; but in addition to this, the Earth and nature, maltreated to the deepest depths by the irresponsible human beings of Earth, will rise up and cause destruction and bring death onto the Earth.

I posted Meier's entire Henoch Prophecies towards bottom of this page in my other Meier thread if anyone would like to read more -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...d-russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.html

Now here is the proof from my 2004 Billy Meier book. (The book and the copyright date page can be viewed in the first post of this thread.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for the U.S. Army Chief of Staffs warning about the little green men, Meier warned of there possibly being a U.S. fake ET attack to bring people under worldwide control. (What better way to try to terrify and control the masses and bolster the weapons industry, which already utilizes fake 'alien abductions' and 'animal mutilations' to push for more weapons?)

It's here at the 1:01:20 mark in the 2007 Billy Meier documentary called "The Silent Revolution of Truth". Meier told Michael Horn (Meier's official representative) about the fake ET attack back then and Horn reported it in his 2007 Meier documentary film below -

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  15. Skyrocket

From previous page a year ago when I first started this thread -

General Mark Milley, U.S. Army Chief of Staffs - "You'll be dealing with little green men"

:p

16. SpacePete

What happened?

17. Skyrocket

18. SpacePete

That would provide a good pretext for governments around the world to "unite" in introducing totalitarian emergency powers, wealth confiscation and population control in an attempt to reset the global economy.

19. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Get with the programme. There was a reference to this in another thread. We need to maintain the rage!

20. SpacePete

Shemitah? Or CJ outed as your wife?