Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Trump will win the next election and then in 2024 it will be the Democrats because the demographics point that way.

Republicans will never get back after that, so hope will keep USA together until at least 2032 when the inevitability of an urban democrat vote forever will sink in.

The ideological base that broke up the Soviet Union isn't there in USA. The government and economy is at a war standing and so it has the means to squash any dissent. It's fantasy to think that any number of M16 caches could win a drone /economic war.

There'll be no Alamo, or Redoubt secession. The Empire is at its greatest strength so it won't release any of its prizes.

2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Skyrocket, I saw this while googling for Meier - https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.65845/

Conflict will breakout between Turkey and Russia and possibly Iran also but it's difficult to believe that Russia can conquer the Ottoman.

Is there a summary of the list of prophesies by Meier in plain english? I Googled and there's a lot of garbage which needs to be sifted through. His original text is also like something out of the bible- difficult to understand language.

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And the vastness and truth of these prophecies will come to the people of the world as if there was a new birthing of the sun since verily I say unto you that obtuse verses and the reading thereof underscore these words that complication makes a prophecy seem more likely. Just ask any prophet!

4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In that link you posted of my other Meier thread which is about World War 3 look to the bottom of that first page where I posted Meier's prophecies relating to WW3 and see that he speaks it all in plain easy to read English.

sgbuyer likes this.
  5. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The only thing I take with certainty from all this is that the Hagia Sophia will be returned to orthodox Christians (I.e Russia) to correct years of Ottoman repression. Apart from that Meier is nothing but a devil worshipper.

JulieW likes this.