Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Skyrocket, I saw this while googling for Meier - https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.65845/

Conflict will breakout between Turkey and Russia and possibly Iran also but it's difficult to believe that Russia can conquer the Ottoman.

Is there a summary of the list of prophesies by Meier in plain english? I Googled and there's a lot of garbage which needs to be sifted through. His original text is also like something out of the bible- difficult to understand language.

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And the vastness and truth of these prophecies will come to the people of the world as if there was a new birthing of the sun since verily I say unto you that obtuse verses and the reading thereof underscore these words that complication makes a prophecy seem more likely. Just ask any prophet!

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In that link you posted of my other Meier thread which is about World War 3 look to the bottom of that first page where I posted Meier's prophecies relating to WW3 and see that he speaks it all in plain easy to read English.

sgbuyer likes this.
  4. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The only thing I take with certainty from all this is that the Hagia Sophia will be returned to orthodox Christians (I.e Russia) to correct years of Ottoman repression. Apart from that Meier is nothing but a devil worshipper.

JulieW likes this.
  5. Frank N Mouse

Frank N Mouse New Member

Gee ...American civil war in 2020 not looking that crazy now is it?

By the way Meier mentioned the times leading up to this also.
    Published in 2017-

" in the years 2009 and 2010, from which around 20,000 human beings will die, while in the same year in South America a plague will break out, spreading to large parts of Latin America and other countries up to the year 2015 and beyond and causing thousands of deaths.

115. In the same year, the plague will spread again and claim about 600 dead, and later, in 2014, the plague will claim further deaths in Madagascar.

116. Haiti will be affected by cholera from 2010, which will then take many thousands of lives, according to which a small epidemic in northern Germany will cost the lives of around 60 people in 2011.

117. In 2013, a small epidemic will kill some people in Europe, whilst in Central America about one million human beings will fall ill from a fever epidemic and several hundred will die of it.

118. Then in 2014, in West Africa, an epidemic will break out which will claim about 14,000 human lives but can then only be kept at bay temporarily.

119. Then, in 2015, the epidemic epidemic will reoccur in many countries in Latin America, as it already occurred in 2009 and 2010.

119. After that, in 2015, that epidemic rampantly spreading disease will occur again in many Latin American countries, as it already will have occurred in 2009 and 2010.

120. However, such kinds of illnesses and rampantly spreading diseases continue to occur in the years ... (Billy: I have to keep silent about these data because it is not intended to spread anxiety and horror through premature predictions).

Billy says you can use the dollar for lighting cigarettes after 2020.

Skyrocket likes this.
  6. Skyrocket

That's right and thank you for posting that! If I posted that I think I would still be ignored or laughed at by most here.

People will only believe the Billy Meier UFO contact case is real only after most of his prophecies are fulfilled. To date there are over 250 corroborated prophecies -

"You are about to read a compilation of corroborated documentation that establishes Billy Meier as the single most prolific source of prophetically accurate information in human history. What follows is just a fraction of the scientific, environmental and world event related information that Meier published well before "official discovery", often by years and even decades."

http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

7. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No mate, we wouldn't laugh at you. :rolleyes::p

Skyrocket likes this.
  8. Skyrocket

Trump calls to 'liberate' Michigan, Minnesota, and Virginia the day after saying only the governors had the power to lift coronavirus restrictions

[​IMG]ReutersPresident Donald Trump.
    • On Friday, the day after President Trump said the timeline for lifting coronavirus-related restrictions would be up to governors, he tweeted, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN,” “LIBERATE MINNESOTA,” and “LIBERATE VIRGINIA.”
    • Trump acknowledged at Thursday’s White House briefing that some of the people protesting the states’ orders were his supporters and would likely respect his opinion, which he claimed was the same as the governors.
    • Trump can’t order states to lift their restrictions – that’s up to the governors who issued them – but he can use the bully pulpit and attempt to influence public opinion.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...as-protesters-violate-orders-2020-4?r=US&IR=T

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...n-liberate-virginia-liberate-minnesota.95701/

Well, I been saying for many years now that the foretold two civil wars and break up of the US is definately going to happen. Meier foretold that prophecy over 3 decades ago in 1987. And it was also published in copyright in 2004 in Billy Meier's book below. Those are photos of my book and the book can still be bought on Amazon if one is lucky enough to find second hand copies. (I seen a new copy going for USD$550!) And readers should consider I started that thread linked below all the way back in early 2015 -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars
    https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...into-5-territories-due-to-2-civil-wars.63549/

Just posting this now so if/when it happens no one here can say that Meier simply backdated it. This is the usual response that Meier skeptics always claim happened to all these 200+ correctly corroborated Meier prophecies so far -
    http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence Meier skeptics ignore the fact that all these prophecies were copyrighted in books before all those events happened, often by decades.

So not much need for anyone to post anything here until 2020 or before then if events in the US start to unfold in that direction. (We are already seeing a police state starting to unfold there)

If this event occurs just as Meier prophecised I gather people here will just claim it was a lucky guess, BUT, what are the odds of someone correctly guessing this in 1987 or even 2004??? Yes, more then remote.

This is a Meier warning prophecy that will occur with certainty if the people/powers in the US do not take the right course of action to avert it but do they have the wisdom to listen to Meier with his track record? Nope.

Billy Meier - The Henoch Prophecies

copyright

Contact Report 215, February 28, 1987

"Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role."

I have solid proof of above prophecy from my 2004 copyright published book about Billy Meier called "And still they fly". In that book is Meier's prophecies called "The Henoch Prophecies" which is where I am quoting all these from.

First here is the book still up for sale on Amazon and notice on front page it says it contains "The Henoch Prophecies" -

And Still They Fly! Paperback February, 2004

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/Still-They-Fl...1442536907&sr=8-1&keywords=and+still+they+fly

My book -

[​IMG]

The copyright page -

[​IMG]

And the page that mentions this prophecy -

[​IMG]

^ There's the hard copyright proof from 2004. (but Meier first published that in 1987 ! )

And in 2012 Meier published this which says the year this will happen to the USA is 2020 -

Contact Report 544, September 1st, 2012

Billy:

"When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then, and if those who are the USA's allies continue to dissociate from that country, or even become open enemies of that country, then could Obama perhaps be the crucial point so that this can indeed still be prevented?"

Ptaah:

"That could be so, but also to consider is that which the Obama followers will do next and which internal and external policies they pursue, because this will also determine that which will happen after 2020.......................... ..........................And this political and government elite consists of both Republicans, as well as Democrats. Valuable reforms to the welfare of the population and the country are not sought. Thus the already profound poverty among the people continuously escalates, while the wealthy ever further enrich themselves, so that the social inequality gains ground ever faster. Thus, with a collapse of the USA, only two possibilities can be considered, whereby, with the one, it boils down to a dictatorship with evil reprisals and great Gewalt, while the other possibility may be a new reconstruction, if people who are fundamentally conscious of their responsibilities attain government and really do everything to bring about an effective and valuable new start. But whether this will actually occur, is currently extremely questionable, because presently, in a totalitarian manner, everything is directed towards interests which are economic, military, political and cultural as well as towards that which is strict fundamentalist religious-sectarian and based on enormous lies and devious, misanthropic, criminal and felonious machinations in every imaginable regard. This also means that the population of the USA is spied upon by the secret services and even severely within the neighbourhoods, and so forth, and, in every possible manner being restricted in its freedom, and this is in addition to the Gewalt, as it emerges in some form or other, both openly and covertly."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

I also posted the entire Henoch Prophecies towards the bottom page of my other Meier thread here -

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.65845/

9. Skyrocket

And if people continue reading that prophecy in the book about the breakup of the US they will read about the epidemic we are currently in to do with a respiratory problem with no cure. aka - corona virus. What are the odds of guessing that?

Here is the continuation of the prophecy that cannot be seen in photo of my Meier book. Is this what we are seeing now?

Contact Report 215
    Date/time of contact: Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2:09 AM

Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role. Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons, which are the cause of not fast, but gruesome and slow deaths; and this will also occur due to the use of ray and frequency weapons which are already being developed today.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

[​IMG]

^ There's the hard copyright proof from 2004. (but Meier first published that in 1987 ! )

10. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nope

11. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

12. Skyrocket

From the first post in this thread reads -

And I already mentioned a couple of times in this thread that I wanted the title of this thread to read - Billy Meier: "After" 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars - and the reason I didn't put "after" in there is because it would not fit. Regardless if it happens around 2020 Meier is right again.

13. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

It can’t happen ‘around 2020’ it can now only happen ‘in 2020’ or ‘after 2020’.

I also predict a colony of humans on Pluto ‘after 2020’.

14. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

The economy will recover and everyone will have jobs after 2020.

15. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

how long after 2020? are we talking decades? centuries?

16. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Here's a better psychic.

[​IMG]

This is really scary stuff.

[​IMG]

17. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you got rid of “due to2 civil wars” then it would fit. Won’t change the general message you’re trying to convey.

18. Skyrocket

I started this thread 5 years ago in early 2015, so at the time I thought just to leave out "after" thinking around 2020 will do.

19. Skyrocket

A lot of fake psychics and people follow and copy Meier's material as their own. Probably her too. Always check the dates of publication to see who published first. Meier first published that in 1987 and the Meier book I showed photos of his prophecies from was first published in 2004. Check the first post of this thread to see the photo of the copyright date of the book - 2004. And this Silvia Brown book was first published in 24 June 2008.

As I said and pointed out in a post early above -

And if people continue reading that prophecy in the book about the breakup of the US they will read about the epidemic we are currently in to do with a respiratory problem with no cure. aka - corona virus. What are the odds of guessing that?

Here is the continuation of the prophecy that cannot be seen in photo of my Meier book. Is this what we are seeing now?

Contact Report 215
    Date/time of contact: Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2:09 AM

Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role. Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons, which are the cause of not fast, but gruesome and slow deaths; and this will also occur due to the use of ray and frequency weapons which are already being developed today.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

[​IMG]

So in half a page Meier is prophecizing the civil wars and breakup of the USA and with a worldwide biological respiratory bioweapon as a backdrop.

sgbuyer likes this.
  20. Frank N Mouse

Frank N Mouse New Member

People will still argue that Meier was wrong even in the middle of the second civil war saying ok.he was lucky with the first one but he didn't say exactly when the second one would start.
    The response with the posts from the "accurate psychic " Sylvia Browne above is nonsensical, one thing accurate out of hundreds of other wrong predictions in on that book whereas Meier gets it right 100% of the time since 1964.