Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

I i saw Billy's so called "lie detector" test ... unscientific and shoddy as ... no credibility there ... where is the clip of his wife taking the test ... i can't find it ...

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That lie detector test was from around 1979 and the police departments used it back then with good success or else they would not have used it. She took the test with Meier and passed but they ommitted it from the documentary.

3. systematic

You would believe anything ... the Meier case is less about aliens and more about politics ... even Wendelle Stevens commented on the CIA being around ...

4. systematic

So where is the footage now ... if it's not in the documentary where is it ...

5. sodl

sodl Active Member

To date I am not convinced about Meier on looking at him briefly. In particular when his wife displays the garbage bin lid and points out same shapes/markings on bin lid which are indentical to the alleged UFO shape/markings in Meier video.
    See vid below for pics of alleged crashed UFOs or AFO in the ice in Antarctica. Also see pics of pyramids in Antarctica. One of the Pyramids is said to be 20 x the size of any other know Pyramid on our planet. Over time so much has been discovered in Antarctica but all this info is not released to the public.Vid was taken by a Canadian serviceman.

View first 8 min of vid. UFOs briefly shown from 4 min 50 sec

6. Skyrocket

The footage never made it to the documentary and the lead investigators into the case/documentary acknowledged she took it and passed.

People wishing to look at the Meier case to see if it is legit need to look deeply into to look past all the material in the case that the secret intelligence's planted in it to make people think it is a hoax.

7. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

For those newcomers to Meier case, who have no idea that the case has long ago been debunked:

http://billymeieruforesearch.com

And hey Skyrocket, how you doing?;)

House likes this.
  8. systematic

Lt Colonel Wendelle Stevens worked for the military ...

It seems information was planted in it to make people think it is real to help their socio-political agenda ...

I do not doubt UFO's exist ... i doubt the BM case ...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  9. systematic

10. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I just watched a HBO TV movie from 1997 named "The Second Civil War".

Here's the trailer:

It was marketed as a dark comedy, but oddly prescient.

11. Skyrocket

^ It's a film and and all it mentions is a second civil war, nothing else, whereas Meier's is very specific and detailed and even gives a date. We are also seeing several USA's allies starting to distance themselves from the USA as foretold too. One example is Turkey. Another is Germany as it is going ahead with gas deal (trade) with Russia against the USA demands. From 1st post -

Billy Meier - The Henoch Prophecies

copyrighted

Contact Report 215, February 28, 1987

"Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role."

Contact Report 544, September 1st, 2012

Billy:

"When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then, and if those who are the USA's allies continue to dissociate from that country, or even become open enemies of that country, then could Obama perhaps be the crucial point so that this can indeed still be prevented?"

Ptaah:

"That could be so, but also to consider is that which the Obama followers will do next and which internal and external policies they pursue, because this will also determine that which will happen after 2020.......................... ..........................And this political and government elite consists of both Republicans, as well as Democrats. Valuable reforms to the welfare of the population and the country are not sought. Thus the already profound poverty among the people continuously escalates, while the wealthy ever further enrich themselves, so that the social inequality gains ground ever faster. Thus, with a collapse of the USA, only two possibilities can be considered, whereby, with the one, it boils down to a dictatorship with evil reprisals and great Gewalt, while the other possibility may be a new reconstruction, if people who are fundamentally conscious of their responsibilities attain government and really do everything to bring about an effective and valuable new start. But whether this will actually occur, is currently extremely questionable, because presently, in a totalitarian manner, everything is directed towards interests which are economic, military, political and cultural as well as towards that which is strict fundamentalist religious-sectarian and based on enormous lies and devious, misanthropic, criminal and felonious machinations in every imaginable regard. This also means that the population of the USA is spied upon by the secret services and even severely within the neighbourhoods, and so forth, and, in every possible manner being restricted in its freedom, and this is in addition to the Gewalt, as it emerges in some form or other, both openly and covertly."

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018