Billy Meier: 2020 US breaks up into 5 territories due to 2 civil wars

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, May 3, 2015.

1. sodl

sodl Active Member

2. sodl

sodl Active Member

From what I am reading for a while now we are in for a global financial collapse at least as bad as the great depression, perhaps worse. It can not be avoided.

In Febuary of this year the Aussie Bank Bail-In Law was passed , not by our politicians , but by Royal Assent , the Queen. Bank Bail-In Laws were enacted for a reason we are not being told about. Our politicians know what is going down soon but are not telling us. Remember Greece , Cyprus.

Trump has been busy and is working with China and Russia to rid the world , drain the swamp completely of the illuminati , cabal, deep state etc. Clintons , Obama , Bush and many high profile politicians , hollywood and other famous people people. They are all gone for treason and other hideous crimes against state and humanity including child trafficKing , sacrifice and murder and will be lucky if they are not all hung by the neck till dead. Trump now has over 40,000 sealed indictments which will all be executed in the months ahead.

https://www.jsmineset.com/2018/07/01/40000-sealed-federal-indictments/

The Queen and also Pope have arrest warrants out on them issued by The International Common Law Court of Justice Brussels

>>> http://itccs.org/what-is-the-international-common-law-court-of-justice/ <<<

The final verdict.... 25 years in prison

Pope Francis , Queen Elizabeth arrest warrants

Pope Arrested 21/6/2018

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think the Swamp is too big and strong for Trump to drain.

4. sodl

sodl Active Member

Time will tell whether Trump drains the world swamp. It has to be done asap. It is a plan and works in progress. Trump does has enormous support.
    Good on him and I hope he is successful. We will all be much better off for it in time.

Q: The Plan To Save The World

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Maybe the Pleiadians will land in Trump's backyard and give him some prophecies ... until then, what does Canada's ex defence Minister have to say ...

sodl likes this.
  6. sodl

sodl Active Member

Video below is a few years old now and is pre Trump.

Elite Insider George Green: THIS is How THEY Plan to KILL US ALL

7. sodl

sodl Active Member

8. Skyrocket

According to the Meier material the only person in (ongoing) face to face contacts with ET's is Meier. The rest are fraudsters, skizos, liars, ect. It also mentions that there are no ET's from the Pleiades coz it is a young star system that cannot support life yet.

9. sodl

sodl Active Member

George Green makes his first statement about meeting in Switzerland with Meier and Pleiades commander named Pretsel at 13m 30s into the video. The Green video was made in December last year. What date/s did Meier make his statement re he is the only one to have face to face contact with ETs.
    In any case I have no opinion to the correctness of either statement made by Meiea or Green.
    George Green also says the Australian indigenous people were present that last time Pleiadians visited earth many tens of thousands of years ago.
    I have indigenous friends who tell me they originally come from the stars.
    Indigenous dreaming stories throughout Australia recognise Pleiades and Orion as a principal focus. Why do ancient indigenous rock engravings/paintings and astrological stone structures depict and/or align with Pleiades ? Where when and how or from who did the indigenous people gain knowledge of astronomy ? Amongst indigenous tribes Australia wide there also is the dreaming story of the seven sisters. Another dreaming story is that of the creator Sky-Hero, Biaime who came in a space ship. Personally I tend to give the indigenous stories credence as compared to the b/s distorted story of history as told to us by some supposedly all knowing/controlling white fellas.

A dreaming story below taken from this link...... http://forgottenorigin.com/nine-points-to-the-pleiades

Here is another link with info of interest. https://uoncc.wordpress.com/category/aborigines/mount-yengo/

For reasons never provided Karno had decided that it was time to speak the truth, and on this occasion it was one of the very first truths that came into joint-existence. Karno referred to a Dreaming Story that describes the beginning, but comes from two separate locations.

To the best of my recollections Karno told me that, ‘way back in the beginning Goanna came in a Starship that travelled from a distant constellation (the Pleiades). He sought permission from the Original people of this land to join them, which was refused. Crow and Eagle were defiant and not only denied him access but successfully thwarted his plans to create this concord between those from the Earth and the Pleiades.’

The impasse remained for some time, until for reasons given and regrettably forgotten, the Crow saw the wisdom in what Goanna was offering. He joined ‘Goanna, and together no matter how valiantly eagle fought, they overcame his resistance.’ Goanna and the Starship he commanded, landed and soon after the cross-fertilisation of two sets of genes took place and a new step in human evolution began.

As a token of Goanna’s victory, ‘Goanna gave him a set of his claws,’ of which they were none sharper throughout the entire planet. In commemoration of this seminal release and merging of genes, the goanna used those same claws to cut into the thin brown veneer of Ros’ Rock 1, thus recording a long-term plan that would eventually see the entire Universe liberated.

Again past that point a little more has been lost, but certainly not the last observation of which Karno was so emphatic. The conclusion was non-negotiable and intentionally literal, Original copyright had been infringed as Karno noted that, ‘and the White-fellas took that story and put it into their Bible and had Noah holding a piece of stone written by the fingers of the same God.’ All that changed over the passing of years was a new hat.

At one of the most important rock platforms in Australia, Burrugurra (Central Coast NSW), the engraved narrative explains how the creator Sky-Hero, Biaime, descended from a Space-ship and soon after made humans after cutting off one leg to use as a genetic base. That is why all footprints of Biaime are singular, in that one foot is always missing. Much further down an incredibly ancient time line that leg became a rib at another place and time.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  10. Skyrocket

Sodl, George Green has no proof whatsoever to any of his so called contacts whereas Meier has 5 categories of physical evidence verified in various top labs as being real, not fake. And also all the prophetic material too. No offense but George Green is a liar.

11. sodl

sodl Active Member

Ok thanks for info I will have to look further into the Meier evidence.....

Do you have any thoughts on the indigenous beliefs of their origins and their astrology knowledge ?

Cheers

12. systematic

13. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Yes, we should always believe what an ex-wife has to say about her ex-husband.:rolleyes:

Skyrocket and Gullintanni like this.
  14. systematic

Methinks you miss the point ...

15. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Never believe an EX anything.
    My ex wife tried to take all our property and full custody of the kids, claimed i beat and raped her since the beginning of the relationship.
    I guess the judge hearing the case knew or guessed what was happening and after these allegations closed the hearing down and talked to the lawyers without me or her present.
    When they came back my lawyer told me that the judge had said he could make a case she was coerced into the marriage and the whole relationship could be annulled but that would leave the relationship property the same as before we married and she could continue her claims through criminal proceedings.
    Well fuckme if when the case resumed she cried her little eyes out and admitted lying about the whole thing and then said it was probably due to the stress and the medication she had been taking.
    I can LOL now but at the time i was disgusted and i have seen many (mostly men) get screwed over in very similar ways with not so understanding judges.
    Her lawyer was also censured over this and she gave up practicing law in NZ as far as i know ,she got stung for almost 30K as punishment and fees for her charges at the Law society.

Skyrocket likes this.
  16. systematic

Not enough flying wedding cake obviously ...

17. Skyrocket

The reason for the break up of Meier and his wife was due to all the people constantly visiting their house. So when they broke up in her spite for what they did to her marriage Meier's wife said the contact case was a hoax. Completely understandable. But that doesn't change the fact that she passed a lie detector test saying the case was real during the 1979 Meier documentary when they also tested Meier. Which one do you think should is likely the lie?

18. Skyrocket

They come from the planet Erra (80 light years past the Pleadies star system) and their astrological knowledge comes from way back.

19. systematic

Billy. Is there a clip of her specifically taking a lie detector test ...It makes no sense she would lie knowing she took a lie detector test previously ... that is if she really did take a polygraph and it is not something people are alleging online ... repeating it over and over does not make it true ... it is highly probable aliens exist ... but the Meier case is less about aliens and more about politics ...

20. Skyrocket

No, but it is well known that when the investigating team did the lie detector test on Billy (in video below at 59:30 mark) they also did it on his wife and some others around Billy. They all passed.