Biggest silver producer in the world is only 5th rank in terms of mine reserves???

Discussion in 'Silver' started by sgbuyer, Jul 17, 2018.

1. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I guess you're right, but somehow my gut feel is that Silver is going to be much higher than $20 an oz in 10 years, although in the short term, it is possible to fall to $13 or even lower, especially with the coming AFC 2.0.

Today, I saw 2 silver trinket stalls at a flee market near my home that attracted an unusual number of women (young and old). I didn't stay long enough to see if anyone was buying. People were so crazy over white color metal that they made gold white. I decided not to go for white gold when I bought my wedding bands as I thought it's crazy to pay "gold price" for "silver looking" metal.

People actually wanted silver but they couldn't bear to put it on as it is too cheap. I believe that the jewellery demand for silver will rise if the price of silver were to go to above $50/oz.

As for gold, my current physical gold to silver ratio is 2:3. I think gold is relatively more expensive than silver and so only bought gold as a hedge against silver, but based on what is happening now, this strategy failed as gold has fallen as much as silver. ;)

2. swoydaz

swoydaz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Any silver mined in Mexico?

3. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be in the
    JOTD Forum? lol. _JLG.
    KANG_TEARS_2.JPG

4. Nancy Willian

Nancy Willian New Member

100% agree with this piece of information right here. I made +25% trading crypto and now I'm sitting at -300% :/

#noobInvestorProblems

I don't think I'm even worthy to be called an investor