BIG PICTURE - Keep it simple, stupid

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by BillyBonza, Dec 16, 2014.

1. BillyBonza

BillyBonza New Member

I had this thought..... it happens sometimes.

I enjoy this whole gold and silver stacking and trading game as much as any other one of you, it is fun there is no doubt and it suits me and my personality, maybe. But I feel like I spend a lot of time analyzing and moving on things and I must ask myself for what and what is the big picture here ultimately?

I believe no matter what, there is no doubt, that the entire gold and silver markets are fixed, rigged and controlled almost completely by those in the world at the very top who have the wealth, personal interest, influence and ability to wield such power. The same applies to any other market, commodity, currency, property, all of it. I mean hey, its still a functioning game, a very bloody big one that's lasted a long long long time and that's why we continue to play because its easy to forget (like my favourite deceased comedian used to say), its just a ride. None of this is 'real'. Its all controlled by them in those elite positions so that we all stay in our places, playing our part, being slaves essentially; all that really matters is that we keep playing and they stay in control. Tick tock.

If you reversed the situation and everyone around you just said "well someone has to be boss and the rest slaves, its not our fault we got lucky", would you care for very long? No. The well publicised news of the gold and silver "fixes" changing or coming to an end is just another part of the charade. Even all very high level bankers aren't "elite", they are just favoured slaves. Every time you hear a piece of financial media reporting on trade and prices it is purposeful, because you were intended to receive that information. None of us are being sneaky or smart here really. Actually not at all.

With what I have just said in mind, think of the elite as the Reserve Bank, your local bullion trader who buys and sells gold and silver to anyone and everyone all day everyday, the traders or major brokers in your city or State who buy some of their stocks from the Reserve when they have to but mostly rip us off on buyback, lets call them Central Banks. Then there may even be another middle man, your local pawn broker or jeweler or even when we trade between ourselves, that step in the rung is your Local Bank Branch and then finally there is you and me, the Consumer.

Now if you accept that this is a closed circuit, controlled system, we are much like fish in an aquarium that think they are still in the ocean. Yes there are 'realities' sometimes very harsh ones, particularly and probably 95% of the time, realities only the Consumers get to bear. That's just another means of keeping the ride going and making it so compelling to the Consumers. But not in any circumstances ever, not ever, besides total global financial collapse, will the classes or these levels or this game ever change. The Elite will never fall over and become the Local Branch or anything but Elite for that matter. The Consumers will never be anything more than consumers. The Central Banks will hold there 2nd place to the death. Why? Because there is no other way, it must be this way because it's the only way the ride works.

What I am really saying here is, the profit margins between each class or level, the guaranteed earnings with small variances accounted that the Elite knows they will make off the Central Bank and in turn the profit the Central Bank knows it can expect at year end from the Local Banks and so on; those profit margins compound as they go from the bottom up. Have you ever noticed or felt like sometimes you get exited and start chasing trades but then think hold on? I'm making or saving of 10c per oz of silver, or 20c or 40c per oz? WHO CARES THAT IS **** ALL! I could go and collect aluminium cans and make 10c a piece and I'd be ahead of my silver portfolio profits? I'll say why? And then i'll ask it again.... WHY?! Gold is no different, its all relative.

So then lets skip up to the top. The Elite are not only making the rules they are guaranteeing whatever profit they require. Name the $number? It doesn't matter, they win. Lets say 1 Trillion Dollars. Then the Central Banks, they ensure their buy to sell variance ensures at least say 1 Billion Dollars but they put it in a definite formula of say a quarter or a year because they pretend at least they are slightly more accountable. Then we get to the Local Branches and their position and profits in all this and this is where I've started getting a little p***** of late because we, the Consumers, are just being laughed at right at this time. Even moreso than usual.

With the benefit and sick feeling of my story above (because deep down we all know its true), have you stopped to think about the difference between what the Consumers are making or losing per oz these days compared to the Local Branch? Those sneaky buggers have managed to carrot and donkey us with promises of bullish(it) markets for 4 years now and what has actually happened? Well let me see here, today in silver I could literally loose $4.17 per oz in a purchase and instant buyback situation. That is a rough 25% of the per oz value!!!!!!!!!!! So thats what these brokers (Local Branches) are doing to us all day everyday, playing us off against each other as consumers and buying from the Central Bank...... never they hope. You sell an oz today for $19.?? and I buy it 2 mins later for close to $24.00. Or how about this, by you owning and holding 1 oz today you make maybe 10c-40c. The broker buying back and selling 1 oz today, just 1, makes $4-$5 possibly. Lets keep it simple, stupid, we make 50c the broker makes $5. Sounds heaps fair?!?!?!? Does anyone else see what I am saying here just on this face value example? If you start really exploring it, it gets worse. Our local city brokers are running the biggest racket ever on our backs, at our expense, and they couldn't care less, they love it. Nobody else on the ride cares? Why? We are the slaves and so the local brokers are just going to town on us almost unrestricted or regulated.

I believe, I'd bet my life, that all I've said is not only true but the actual truth.... eh let's not go there. So what to do, what to do? Keep chasing tin cans and pretend like you're not just wiping some Elite arse at the end of the day? I'd prefer not to but as I see it the only power the slaves have which they have never used because there are too many of us and we're not too bright, its to come together. Power in numbers you know? Lets your imaginations run wild for a single moment.

Planned, legal and civil 'no trade periods' where we all organise by social media and internet to essentially embargo broker business for set periods to dry up their paper scams? Or organised boxing day style 'rushes' where everyone buys as much as they can all at once and then sits on it for a week so supply of metal is gone for your local broker? Sounds like fun to me.

Anyway, I'm over writing now. I hope I've made some point that someone will see and think, what the hell?! Then maybe it will catch on. Its really this simple. Our individual efforts and expense to do just what you do now or things like I mention will be no different at all. You won't be put out as such. And logically there are two generalised ways to act here, the same and get the same result. Or different and possibly have an impact or make a statement that will have the effect of evening back up the splits between the slaves and the brokers who need to be brought back into check. Keep spinning on the ride your whole life and pretend like you don't feel sick already or get off and go kick some broker arse and make some actual worth, maybe, relatively. But it'll be better than kicking that can hey?

I know, I'm just crazy. Apologies if this is a bit muddled I was up all night. Going to bed now. COMMON PEOPLE THINK!!!

66rounds likes this.