Best Silver Plays on the ASX

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by 1for1, May 17, 2020.

1. Real $

Real $ Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'd have like to have some more cash in but was nice to see the rise...we want to see lithium type hype and growth for our gold shares ;):cool:

heartastack likes this.
  2. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry to bleat on about KAU but the announcement today about doubling production output is significant. Just in time and not too early to run the resource out before new ATH's.
    I've been scammed and stung by 20 too many story-based companies to hope to know when a stock feels right.

Other things I like about Kaiser:
    - Legitimately the highest grade gold producer in Australia
    - Marketing initiative dedicated to promoting KAU to sophisticated investors in Germany
    - Substantial cash holdings, and growing.
    - Underseen and undervalued

Things I don't like:
    - Resource is hard to define. Narrow intersections.
    - Historical mine owners all went bankrupt, making the market bet against any company being ablet to make the mine viable. Further research gives insights into the mismanagement of previous companies and the bad luck the mine had with a series of belligerent owners. It also helps understand the massive opportunities that could be realised with skilled surveying and mine management.

- Market only responds to big widths x big meter depths reports.
    - Needs a proper bull/bubble in gold price to truly outperform.

I'll quit the market forever if KAU doesn't deliver some outstanding shareholder value in the next 12-24 months, leveraged to a pending ATH POG.

I'm not putting my dick on the line though, McAfee should have taught us all that at least.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    Real $ and mmm....shiney! like this.
  3. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Real $ and mmm....shiney! like this.
  4. Real $

Real $ Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Done your research and looks good mate, bought a lil too but more in NCM if the merger goes through they'll be set with range of long life lowcost mines and big reserves of gold and copper both should do good long enough time,Newcrest biggest on ASX but combined with Newmont that's some big reserves

1for1 likes this.