BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: Market Is Toast

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by jparrie, Sep 26, 2011.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

i watched him closely and had the impression that he wanted to say more but caught himself in time
    he probably trotted out the bonds strategy so as not to give tooo much away to the general public

2. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

Same here, i felt like he was holding something at the end of his tongue.
    Paper bonfire maybe? ;)

3. Ilikemetals

Ilikemetals Member

This was an extremely powerful video, it's like a marker which points out where we are in this entire global collapse scenario. It was only a year ago that there wasn't any mention of this kinda stuff on the mainstream, but now, it's all coming out!

4. systematic

the trader says the smart money/big money hedge funds know the stock market is finished and don't care about the euro and are moving their money into safer assets like treasury bonds ...

(while the money of the general public left in the market hoping for an improvement will get wiped out)

this is great insight into the markets

5. jparrie

jparrie Member

Are you for real? The guy is a trader, not an investor. He's not telling you to park your money. Duh. Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in people's minds.

6. systematic

just get the hell out of the stock market ....

7. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

+1 thanks for pointing this out, many a retiree are oblivious to whats coming, its absolutely freightening, I just hope my stack is big enough for mum and dad too.

8. Irondog

Irondog New Member

Hi all..newbie here. If you were desperate to buy in this dip, couldn't you just take out a personal loan with your local credit union, or bank, and trade those paper rectangles in for some gold/silver coins? Interest rates are low enough right now for this to make sense...depending on your world view, I suppose.

9. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

Systematic and that means transferring your super to cash if you have the option. Or better still PM's through a SMSF

10. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

I buy in amounts that's easily divided up between the family if worst comes to worst. x amount of this x amount of that.

11. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

They are oblivious to whats coming, but at the same time they don't want to hear a voice of reason, if they prefer to follow mad guys, thieves and crooks its their choice, have to respect it aye? And i don't feel sorry for majority of buddies that I know, when u push for seriously important topic (like why Ireland should default and leave euro-zone, they change the subject to president election and how Ireland might become a first country in the world that will have gay president, I mean WTF?! its not like dude sex preferences gonna save us from disaster?)

Another thing is, that when I'm traveling back home (by bus :/) there is free morning newspaper "Metro", guess what? Guy is on the second page, and journalist are bashing him left and right, calling him names and whatnot. In the style of "He is happy and is dreaming of recession while millions are unemployed and sliding into poverty! How can he?! Bastard!" - that style. Guy was basically blamed for all the Egyptian Plagues, hunger in Africa and AIDS epidemia, a fine scapegoat. Bravo! <applause> Good job!

Nope, I'm not sorry for those ppl, not a single bit. They'll be hit hard, and obviously will find a new scapegoat, in form of ... stackers? Who knows?

12. stinkypete

stinkypete Member

iv never seen an interview like that on msm makes me wonder why they would put it out there was it live tv ? maybe they had no idea he was gonna spring all that on them ...stock market toast... goldman sachs , no doubt it will have brushed by most viewers . all my super is in cash awaiting my smsf to be set up , i hope silver/ gold is at good prices come time to start spendin!!

13. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

I have been on my husbands back about this for the past 2 years, unfortunatly he is not hearing it :(

......meanwhile I stack !

14. purplefunkything

purplefunkything Member Silver Stacker

Extremely well said and so true....in regards to this entire thread I keep thinking of Jack Nicholson's famous one-liner "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" ....hhmmm

15. BBQ

BBQ Member

Is there anything more annoying to watch than those BBC hosts acting all "proper" for their brainwashed audience?

16. pmfiend

pmfiend New Member

You think it's an act? I'm not sure. I think they've probably been swallowing the same poisoned bullshit they've been feeding their zombified audience all along.

"Do you dream of the economy at night?"

"I try not to....nightmare..."

They don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Their ignorance act is probably to protect their own fragile minds as much as for their audience.

17. MetalMajix

MetalMajix Member

18. col0016

col0016 Active Member