Banksters Telling Us To Sell Our Gold When They Are Hoarding?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Melty, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Melty

Melty New Member Silver Stacker

Why Are The Banksters Telling Us To Sell Our Gold When They Are Hoarding Gold Like Crazy?
    April 10th, 2013

The big banks are breathlessly proclaiming that now is the time to sell your gold. They are warning that we have now entered a "bear market" for gold and that the price of gold will continue to decline for the rest of the year. So should we believe them? Well, their warnings might be more credible if the central banks of the world were not hoarding gold like crazy. During 2012, central bank gold buying was at the highest level that we have seen in almost 50 years. Meanwhile, insider buying of gold stocks has now reached multi-year highs and the U.S. Mint cannot even keep up with the insatiable demand for silver eagle coins. So what in the world is actually going on here?

continued...

2. libertadiac

libertadiac Member Silver Stacker

http://youtu.be/DAsQEktNxR0
    Similar to ABC/frontline The untouchables from 2 weeks ago ( excellent doco if anyone has link). Classic . Lloyd Balnkfein's expression when responding to Chairman Levin question -" Do you think they knew that you think something is a piece of crap when you sell it to them and then bet against it. Do you think they know that?"
    Sen Kaufman comments - Lloyd Bankfien argued that it was perfectly OK at the same time we were selling securities to you we were betting on the fact these securities were going to go down, but that's OK because we're a market maker and we're allowed to do that. Sounds like fraud to me.
    Also rewatched Too Big to fail movie from 2011 - great cast and interesting in that only one person raises the possibility of bailing out the mortgage holders rather than the banks.
    Goldman Sachs again shows it doesn't give a crap about its clients

3. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Yes they have been a do as we say, not as we do at critical points of history....this is going down in history and imho the upswing will be faster and more dramatic than 2008.
    I think we have a 75% chance of seeing Gold at $3000+ within 2 years. I also think we have a 25% chance of the price being 900% greater than it is today in 2-4 years.

Unknown factors can and will continue to contribute to support and undermine the Gold Price.

5. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

I think your numbers are 85% bs

6. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Time will tell won't it.

At least you gave me 15% credibility, shucks thanks mate

I often say to people buy when you are happy, from your
    Comment it is evident that happiness eludes you, now that is sad! Forget gold price go look in the mirror, better yourself and be better off for it. Good Luck

7. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't see how my comment relates to my buying, and therefore(apparently) my happiness.

But either way I have been buying all along the way since I first started, and have been happy doing so