Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad files for bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by ozcopper, Oct 12, 2012.

1. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

yeah yeah sure sure ......you got nothing.

I just thought it would be nice to put the shoe on the other foot for a change & instead of you critiqing others when they offer up perfectly sound idea or strategy that we could do the same to you so you get a feel for it & maybe just maybe you would see the error of your ways .in that it might not be right for some but for others it fits like a glove.

You & the others sit in the peanut gallery slinging mud at anyone that offers up a different perspective calling them immoral ,leaches on the system or (insert any number of names here ) for thinking that way because by your assumption it has no merit . Theres many ways to skin a cat you might want to open your mind a little & take it in instead of the usual crap slinging from your moral highground . So if you have something others might be able to take something from it is my motivation for asking.

The main difference i think with you & many others on the site is you speak like a proffesionals with many words that are not used in normal vocabulary to make yourself look important but when push comes to shove you fold saying its none of our business which i understand . but for someone so vocal about things you offer up no real alternatives for anyone to work with .

This thread is about someone who done good then had enough brains to protect himself in a worse case scenario . i see nothing wrong with that & as shiney mentioned before everyone should take a leaf out of his book . NR has been saying the same things in his threads for months that the peanut gallery has been shouting down . The thing is theres many people that want the information even if you & the peanuts dont .. Its always the same few posters who weigh in with the negatives & never offering alternatives .

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hardly folded Reno. I just don't feel the need to give you my life story, period. Clearly your ego can't deal with that.

With you describing all and sundry as idiots and peanuts & NR describing the rest as fiscal pygmies, you still don't get why people are not willing to accomodate you when you demand it?

I find is laughably ironic you discuss alternatives though when you're a broken record on property.

Maybe you're just angry because I don't buy into your BS or because I remind you of yourself before you sold out, who knows.

All I know is that if I post something - anything - you home in on it like a starving seagull to a chip which really says all that needs to be said about your mindset.

If I'm not going to buy the bullshit the MSM throws down our throats daily, I'm hardly going to buy what you're peddling either. So maybe give it a rest?

3. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wouldn't feel as bad about doing the same thing if I could find a bus driver who can actually tell me how far "a section" is (as in "number of meters").

4. renovator

I wouldnt feel bad at all i would probably offer him a case of beer for charging me section 1 fee for the year & see how that floats . :lol:

5. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

The only bullshit is the fiscally challenged attitude you and the rest of the naysayers about speculating in REAL estate carry on about. You refuse to appreciate the difference between speculating and investing and that is why you have consigned yourself to a life bereft of what you and your family are entitled to.

Renovator and I continue to hammer away because we both continue to get private messages from people who want to do it themselves. What you and the rest of the naysayers do is what I face every day in my businesses and some of our relatives who just can't stand the fact that we continue to accumulate; and do what we want; when we want; because we control our destiny.

Kind Regards
    non recourse

6. renovator

Now lets go through this a paragraph at a time shall we ?

I never asked for your life story just an alternative or any strategy for that matter. No ego just a pertinent question

I dont describe all & sundry just the few vocal hypocrites who by their own admission would use or do use the same things you denounce

I rarely mention property unless its in the RE section you are the one who turns it into the evil landlord property bull arguement .

Me angry ? Well thats just laughable & yes you do remind me of myself when i was a teenager . Ive grown up considerably & broadened my horizons since then

Its not just because its you that posts it its the actual content of the posts as shown yesterday with B ord S ilver

I dont buy the MSM BS either so we are at least on the same page there. & the things i usually say are a long way from mainstream media stuff . As for giving it a rest :lol: ihave as many PMs saying good on me as you would have calling me & NR immoral capitalist pigs with bad attitudes..

The thing you dont realise is the amount of PMs myself & NR get asking questions & thanking us for the content . When was the last time you got a PM thanking you for actually trying to help ? Theres many more "system users" on this site than you realise they just dont participate publicly because they dont want to get shouted down by the peanut gallery . The place is crawling with them much to your disgust .

I understand it is primarily a precious metals forum but theres many facets to making money to acquire those metals & personally i think its a good thing to be more than one dimensional in your money making /investment /financial independence strategy.

7. renovator

lol NR we both dropped the amount of messages bomb at the same time you posted it while i was typing .

8. renovator

What not even one "thank you " for that gem ? .....Ferk i give up :rolleyes: :lol:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

So the Reno & NR debtor bandwagon rides again?

Can't win through fear or insults, so we tag team a response?

Guys, why do you waste so much time and effort trying to browbeat people who don't want your advise in the first instance?

Reply to those who PM you by all means, for the rest of us, maybe leave us alone?

I don't submit to peer pressure, fear mongering, insults or condescension and I don't agree with your ethics concerning the debtor ideology.

By all means, if it's worked for you, all the more power to you. Just stop trying to have everyone bow down to you or want to join your bandwagon.

I've seen what you're selling and don't want to buy.

Is it really that hard to accept?

10. nonrecourse

I'll high five that quote renovator ; pure gold and add that the gold is a store of wealth not an investment.

Kind Regards
    non recourse

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds more like a circle jerk than a high five.

If you guys are so hell bent on property, why not go where you're welcome?

http://somersoft.com/

They'll think you're king shit over there boys... so why waste your time here?

Because you're doing SS members a 'favour' by instilling within them the virtues of leverage debt ideology whilst you insult them constantly?

Guys, get it through your heads... I'm not buying into it, even if it 'works'

That's the fatal flaw in your thinking, that your way is the only way.

Give it a rest!

12. renovator

So when two people agree on something its a circle jerk but when others agree with you its a meeting of the informed minds ? hahahahaha ummm i think you have it backwards . :lol:
    Were welcome here by many just not you & your crew that cant put forth anything alternative other than "thats morally wrong " :p:

Ok aus heres a question for you ?

You have a business thats going good & your making good profits but you lack the capital to take it the next step where you could make triple the money your making & have financial independence 10 years earlier than you current forecast but you cant afford the stock . What would you do?

13. nonrecourse

When you stop bagging borrowing to buy property I'll stop calling the naysayers fiscal pigmies:p

Kind Regards
    non recourse

14. silversardine

silversardine Member

Fishball - we have run out of popcorn....

15. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Damn should've invested in more popcorn futures.

16. silversardine

silversardine Member

Yep, sure they'd be a winner.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't answer your baited, leading questions.

SomerSoft - SS
    Silver Stackers - SS

Co-incidence? I think not.

18. renovator

Hmmm obviously by your avoidance of the simple question that required just as simple an answer shows your just a hypocrite because anyone with two brain cells would borrow the money to buy the stock & be financially independent earlier . You just cant admit it because it will expose you as the hypocrite you are . Anyone thats been around long enough already knows it .

I asked the question for the newer members who might not know .

All the smoke & mirrors you put up dont stand up under scrutiny As always you decline to answer simple no brainer questions.

Just admit it you would do the same thing as others do if you had the opportunity . You just dont have the opportunity because you dont have the balls to put it on the line & have a go & just denounce others that do .....

19. renovator

For the newer members auspm has been here longer than his join date says. Hes been here a few years but he had a hissyfit & left then had to sign up again because he missed us :p: I have to give you the credit you deserve for being here so long.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

So because I didn't take the bait, you're just going with the default assumption of being a hypocrite anyway?

:lol:

That's scraping the bottom of the barrel reno, even for you.

I can recall 50 threads where I've responded to you with independent, factual content from alternative sources and you've never - ever - once answered them directly and always - absolutely always - boiled down your reponses to your personal rhetoric as being the only arbiter of truth.

You can claim whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is you have no credibility, are full of shit and are ever presumptive.

So by all means, throw your tanty because I'm not going to play your game and assume all you want. It still won't change anything.