Australia Becoming a Police State

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by willrocks, Oct 11, 2019.

1. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And thank God we live in a country where racist party politics are short lived.

JulieW likes this.
  2. milled

milled Active Member

Is China racist? How about Japan? Israel? (I'd love to see your answer).

3. milled

milled Active Member

Is it racist to turn a majority into a minority?

Jim4silver likes this.
  4. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Do you have to give up logic and reason to become a member of the True Blue Crew, or do you just have to be a violent racist?

Australia has a land mass of 7.692 million km² and your buddy Anning wants to say "Fuck off were full" because he is scared of non-caucasians.

I highly doubt most people on this forum support wide open borders (includes myself), but Anning represents the fringe of acceptability in right wings politics. When he openly comes out to state that victims of a terrorist attack are their own perpetrators its enough for most people to understand what his ideals are.

Is it your goal to turn Australia into a class based society in the way Israel is? One rule of law for us and another for them? Racism has long been the tool of distraction by those that will it, yet it all comes undone when you realize that not too long in your past, your ancestors would have been immigrants. The false threat of "non-integrating migrants" is there to distract you from the fact that our nation was built on the backs of those that society cast away who toiled their way through poverty.

If you want to argue about welfare state migrants, thats an entirely different issue in and of itself. In an ideal world, Australia would have a limited government with no need for a welfare policy or a migrant policy. But if you want to build a political party on the concept of locking up people based on their race, youve gone full circle from liberal stupidity to fascist dictatorship.

People like Fraser Anning have you guys so scared of people that dont look like you that the idiot i originally replied to prides himself on living in his own prison with a 5 foot high security fence. If your vision of paradise is locking yourself up in Guantanamo Bay because of the scary strangers outside, so be it. But if your vision of paradise is a whites only club, the 21st Century is calling for you to wake up.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  5. milled

milled Active Member

we are adults here, so I can take the emotion of your reflexive opening comments...and the closing remarks

From what I remember of the last election, Anning was not scared of non-caucasians, not a bit, nor caucasians for that matter. Did you even look at his party line up? I somehow doubt it. Did you read the CNP party policies?

There are definitely immigrants who pose a threat. To think otherwise is gullible or disingenuous. It has always been this way. Mass immigration increased the problem, leading to the need for a police/security state to impede the problems that it creates, whether due to the immigrants themselves, or the polarising effect it has on the native population. This is obvious.

Additionally, the quoted land mass is misleading. It is comparable to quoting the land mass of Greenland as though that's that. Much of Australia is desert and/or locked up by one law or another. Once this is taken out the area is much smaller. Urban congestion due to mass immigration in the last one to two decades and serious public infrastructure stress is clear enough. There are good reasons to slow immigration right down even if you could care less about white people and their culture.

Further, tell us which ancestry you have and whether the people in those lands should not have a say in whether they are turned into minority?

But before that, you really haven't answered the earlier question. Is it racist to turn a majority into a minority?

You've said something about Israel. Now let's hear what you say about China, Japan, most of Asia? Are they racist too? Please tell.

Are these people racist for taking care that they are in the majority in the lands they inhabit?

If you can honestly answer this without media indoctrination or conflation with "violent racists" (there are far far more violent so-called "anti-racists" at present btw), I look forward to it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  6. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

i thought the same thing. there's a reason that the population density along the coast is the way it is.

7. lurk@l0t

[email protected] Active Member

This illustrates very clearly why the most dangerous criminal organisation in Australia is The Coppers!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    66rounds and willrocks like this.
  8. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It always amazes me how many people struggle to understand this, there is a reason we have water shortages with only 25 million people.

Though congestion is due to VERY poor government planning. Also it makes no sense we have only 5 (sorry NT & TAS) major city's everyone crams into. A East Coast high speed rail link will fix this, but we can't do that because that will hurt Qantas profits. :mad:

Ag bullet, milled and Oddjob like this.
  9. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I never heard anyone say a bad thing about Japan :) China and Japan are both extremely racist, but in different ways (though I'm not sure what "racist" means anymore). China (mainly government) just hates everyone and always thinks the world is out to screw them, whereas Japan just wants to do the best for their people.

So there are two example of being "racist" one is bad and one is good, at least in my view.

10. lurk@l0t

It's really simple in the regressive (errr i mean progressive) west ... it's only "racist" if the person/people making the remark/rule are caucasian and it is not racist if the person/people making the remark/rule are non-caucasian. Who gets to make this illogical definition of what 'racist' actually means you might ask? Well that's also very simple - it's self-loathing caucasians as well as all non-caucasians who just happen to hate caucasians (in other words - all the actual, worst racists of this world) ... these are the so-called super "woke" people ... the only "good" people of our society ... the social justice warriors ... basically all the f..nuts of society!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  11. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It’s okay for blacks in South Africa to kick out white farmers. But you’re a racist if you’re white and you believe black African gangs are a problem in Australia.

Skyrocket and [email protected] like this.
  12. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Many are murdered too.

13. willrocks

Minister defends NSW police strip-searching 12 year old girls, saying he'd want his sons searched too if 'at risk' of breaking law.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...of-doing-something-wrong-20191106-p537ww.html

14. willrocks

Makes Jeffrey Epstein look like a saint.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ed-more-than-100-girls-including-12-year-olds

The law allows for children to be strip searched from age 10 and up.

http://www8.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/leara2002451/s31.html

Skyrocket likes this.
  15. lurk@l0t

willrocks likes this.
  16. lurk@l0t

Police powers in Australia are more like the Gestapo than any other western country for sure!

willrocks likes this.
  17. willrocks

He'll probably get promoted.

18. willrocks

New York Times have taken up the story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/world/australia/strip-search-children-drugs.html

[email protected] likes this.
  19. willrocks

20. willrocks