Are you ready to switch your silver holdings for gold?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Aurora et luna, Feb 20, 2021 at 11:43 PM.

1. dross

dross Active Member

Thanks for the kind words of support, good news is no more chemo or radiation (as they both proved useless), all the ulcers & blisters have healed in my mouth & face. On a not so positive note Two new cancers have spawned (one across my throat & the other on the corner of my bottom left had side jaw) from the surgery of the original one. Just taking it day by day dealing best we can with whatever is thrown at us, just like everyone else on earth. To all those going through similar i feel for you all, your loved ones & friends as it effects all. Take care & be as kind to yourself as you are to others.

Steveno, tater, crewy and 5 others like this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Any form of investment or speculation is stressful, the more volatile, the worst, other than the ancient relic, so this is a good move. Have you tried alternative or herbal treatment? I’ve done some reading, they say a no added sugar diet may help. The goal is to reduce inflammation, and for which sugar and processed foods is inflammatory.

dross and 66rounds like this.
  3. dross

dross Active Member

Thanks SGbuyer but with the immnotherapy i have to be very careful i don't turbo charge any one organ or group of cells otherwise my own immune system will attack them thinking the rapid activity is the enemy, including liver, kidneys, pancreas etc. etc. etc. This is going to be a marathon not a sprint & i know it will get a lot worst before it gets better but i believe my body will heal & remove the cancer better that being micro waved while being poisoned. Guys was not my intent to hi-jack this thread from Aurora et Luna with my comments, i think a few old hands will be or are looking at the "magic" number to start swapping across from one metal to another.

4. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Dross, it's all good!,
    I am in the same boat!
    I know how you must be feeling!
    Hopefully your Oncologist is trialling you on Keytruda

tater, crewy, BiGs and 2 others like this.