Are freemen terrorists

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Sandgroper, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Sandgroper

Sandgroper New Member

Can anybody confirm ? I have been told ( hearsay) . u.s. has put freemen on there terrorist list .this and more was sent to aus police ,

2. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Everyone who doesn't have a big mortgage, doesn't watch main stream media, doesn't regularly vote, doesn't drink tap water, doesn't obediently conform to every law without question or is a member of any group whats so ever ("Is a Terrorist") until proven otherwise!

3. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

4. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

It's ridiculous. People are individuals. If you commit a crime that is one thing. Putting people on a list if they identify themselves as being a part of a certain group (which as far as I know doesn't advocate violence), indicates to me a govt that has gone seriously paranoid and completely over the top.

How many more groups are they going to put on their lists? What's next? People have to wear marks so people can spot them in public.

Disclaimer: I am not a freeman. Whether they're ideas are right or not I can't say, but a lot of it doesn't make sense to me.

5. Ernster

Ernster New Member

It's not that surprising that lying criminals act like lying criminals ;) (I'm not talking about the freemen)

6. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

In Australia it is my understanding all Australian people are sovereign as per the contract we have with the government - the Constitution as enacted on 1st Jan 1900.

If freemen claim to be sovereign then all Australians are terrorists by association.

If all of us are, then terrorism becomes lawful by default and becomes law of this land.

Those that claim not to be, the government for example are by default then unlawful.

I believe my logic is correct and not a nonsense. :/

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just as the drug enforcement industry needs drug users to justify its size and scope, the anti-terrorist industry needs terrorists to justify itself. Hence when the supply of terrorists drops off, you can either scale back your anti-terrorist forces, or find more terrorist threats and keep, and grow your anti-terrorist industry.

8. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

"How many more groups are they going to put on their lists? What's next? People have to wear marks so people can spot them in public."

May not be long if you extrapolate the events that appear to be unfolding, that we may all be required to wear a mark (as prophesized 2000 years ago) in the form of a "digital signature" implant in everyone's forehead. :|

9. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Next group on the list. Gold bugs, and those who believe in hard-money, as opposed to FIAT.

10. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

The best thing to do would be to contact the Attorney general's office and ask for clarification on the matter.

11. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Lots of truh in that, unfortunately . When try to alert people to some of the b. s. / corruption/ risks whatever the ptb have oh - so- many ways of bringing a world of grief onto your heads and into your life. And one of the most effective ways is to make you a social pariah. It won't matter in the least if you can prove what your saying is true to many people; the truth will take them too far out of their comfort zone; so they cling to the lead life preserver of comfort and drown in the ocean of deceit that we have allowed to engulf us.
    Ok, rant over. Hope everyone has a good Sat. night.
    Cheers.

12. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the(or any) government(or governing body) does not want them to spread the truth so they would be labelled any way possible ...

13. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

There is some conjecture that even though Queen Victoria gave her consent for Australia to become a Commonwealth, the Australian government was supposed to have a referendum after 1901 to ratify it. Was this ever done?

Regards Errol 43