Alex Jones Fraudster

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by hussman, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He's still more sensible than Max Keiser.

and we can hardly critique Jones when we've got our own Clive Palmer claiming to be circled by police helicopters? ... seriously, i won't be surprised if at his next press conference he pulls down his trousers and smarties start flying out of his @r$e !!!

2. hussman

hussman Member

Clvie Palmer is an interesting fella, he claimed the CIA had something to do with our mines I cant remember exactly what it was. Can anyone give us more info on that? I think I remember him saying he had documents or something backing up his case.

3. paddy808

paddy808 New Member

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

yeah...it was either that or they kept stealing his bacon.

5. Barbarian At The Gate

Barbarian At The Gate New Member

I wouldn't rule that one out. The Central Insurrection Agency has its fingers in many a pie. Been running illicit drugs, from Vietnam to Afghanistan's poppy fields, to finance many a covert operation. They are ostensibly the fourth executive branch of America's government. They have had more to do with bringing down Presidents, including Kennedy and Nixon (yes, you Poppy "Saudi Lover" Bush) than any other entity. Yep, when it comes to the CIA, anything is possible.

6. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

"Alex Jones Fraudster" - The title of this thread is a statement. Sadly, it is possibly fraudulent and libelous on hussman's part!.
    If one is a troll, then this level of communication is surely pretty standard.

But....let's never point the 'so easily pointed' finger at ourselves.

FWIW, I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones mostly due to his presenting style. He once did an interview with a member of the Rothchild family that raised my suspicions about Jones. I won't go into detail.

7. hussman

hussman Member

^ Good gosh, I've already apologized, Im so sorry for not putting a comer and question mark in the title. Please forgive ohh my lord. My lord of bullion. Forgiveness please, have mercy on me. Your judgement on my sentences burdens me. (I guess im trolling right now :p )

8. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

Hi hussman, I happen to make vids relating to what most regard as 'conspiracy' (I'll leave it at that). I've had the finger pointed at me. It is so easily done. If you produce 'conspiracy' type media and get any sort of following, you will be pointed at too. Never mind the facts when there is a messenger to behead. You get no mercy from me. :D

9. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And you missed two apostrophes...

Believe it or not they are quite important in written communication (well, not so much the apostrophes, we knew what you meant) , otherwise you might just end up sounding like a troll :D

10. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have a spelling checker,
    It came with my PC.
    It plane lee marks four my revue
    Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
    Your sure reel glad two no.
    Its vary polished in it's weigh.
    My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
    It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
    It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
    And aides me when eye rime.

To rite with care is quite a feet
    Of witch won should bee proud,
    And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
    Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
    Such soft wear four pea seas,
    And why eye brake in two averse
    Buy righting want too pleas.

11. wiggles

wiggles Member

Listen to his Y2K broadcast.

That was the main thing that helped me form an opinion on him.

12. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

He gets stuff right, he gets stuff wrong.

He's an imperfect human being who makes plenty of mistakes just like the rest of us.

When he gets things wrong, it doesn't invalidate the things that he gets right.

I listened to him for awhile but he's generally not for me, even though I think he does some good work. Too much ranting and I don't like his interview style. He ascribes many things to grand plans that can be more easily explained from the perverse incentives of government. Or which are more easily explained by human error and/or incompetence. There's a lot of that around, especially in govt.

As with anyone, evaluate the information and analysis rather than go with blind trust and you're less likely to go wrong.

13. Mitchell

Mitchell Member

Why does it matter if he is a fraud or not?

What comes out of his mouth is complete bunk.

A lot of people here seem to be trying to justify listening to him, saying 'Sure, he's pretty crazy, but he gets some important things right some of the time'.

If the majority of his claims turn out to be false because they are unsupported by factual evidence, why should you think that the claims he does get right are supported by factual evidence?

How many claims has he made? Hundreds, thousands? Even if he got a few dozen right, it would still be statistically what you would expect from coincidence.

I don't know about others, but I prefer to spend my time listening to commentators and analysts who at least get things right half the time, and don't have a financial incentive like an online store selling overpriced fluoride filters or 'organic energy drinks'.

If each viewer of Alex Jone's channel, not counting reposts of his videos on other channels or elsewhere, spent 1 minute per view, that would mean a total of 449 years of humanity's time has been spent watching his videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9_gUDQe4uE[/youtube]

A worthwhile investment of our time?

14. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I prefer Crazy and correct to Sane and misleading... unless you want a contrarian indicator the internet is the only source of worthwhile information all else (read MSM) is propaganda