Adelaide Meet Sunday 29th June

Discussion in 'Meetings & Events' started by argento, Jun 9, 2014.

1. argento

argento Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Meet starts at 6.30pm
    Venue : located in the CBD, so central to all parties
    Loads of free parking available.

All new members and their partners are welcome, simply send me a pm for venue details.

Looks like we may have another new dealer joining the Adelaide stacker family soon. so watch this space ;)

As per usual there will be some goodies available for sale (including the first ever Perth Mint croc necklace)
    Those that attended last months meet were privilege to see this exclusive piece of workmanship by none other than Gold Digger.
    I would compare him to Edward Scissor hand, but with a drill :)

If you would like to squeeze in one last purchase before the end of the financial year, there will be Perth Mint Crocodiles, ASE and Maples available on the night. Also receipts can be provided if required.

Danman is rapidly selling out of his bling, so if your looking for some Christmas or Birthday presents, this may be your last opportunity to grab an absolute bargain on genuine 925 sterling silver jewellery.
    Plus for the guys that have got themselves into the dog house again, this could be a perfect opportunity to get back into the good books and enjoy the comforts of your bed again :)

Also, if you have pm's that you would like to trade or even swap, bring them along to the meet.

Please indicate via this post if attending, plus if you could be kind enough to indicate if your bringing a guest ( eg. me +1 )

Look forward to catching up with you all again.

My prediction for silver is .....based solely on the recent activities in my aquarium.
    All my silver fish that use to swim on the bottom of the tank are now swimming on the surface.
    Call me superstitious but that could indicate that silver is going up this year ;)
    There may be other factors involved like maybe not enough oxygen in the water or the recent introduction of a shark.
    But I'm leaning towards silver going up. And know I haven't been taking any of that funny stuff. :)

2. danman49

danman49 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Funny I had gold fish and they all died :(

Me and Me only.

3. argento

Sorry to hear about your gold fish Danman,
    That has always confused me how gold fish actually got their name considering their mainly orange.

Anyway enough about you Danman and your orange fish :)

Now back to my fish and the prediction I made earlier this week......50 cent gain in silver since I made the announcement.
    I may have to start breeding my clever fish.
    The fish are currently resting at the moment due to markets being closed, but I will give you a weekly progress report on Mondays
    of their activity.
    DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility if you decide to take the swimming habits of my fish as your investment guidelines

4. perthsilver

perthsilver Member Silver Stacker

We'll be there.

I have my quarterly permaculture meet up before it but we should be finished by 6pm.

I'll call if were running late.

Cheers

5. xboxboy

xboxboy Member

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it: Will have to make it to next months.

6. Iluvnumbers

Iluvnumbers Member

7. argento

Hello All,

Booking has been made for downstairs this Sunday.
    Looking forward to catching up with you all again.

PS- Fish Update - still swimming in a strong formation on the surface.....similar to current silver movements
    One thought he could fly.....I think we all know the out-come of that little fella :(

8. gold_diggers

gold_diggers Member

Im cuming
    I hope you guys dont mind
    Any way i would like to auction
    Perth mint silver bars
    10oz
    20oz
    1kg
    100oz
    Will start all bars at spot

Good night
    Sweet dreams till sunday

9. danman49

LOL gold_diggers if only your avatar was not photo shopped---------> HEAVILY!!!!!!

And back to businesssss:

Anyone wanting jewelry please see this post and let me know before hand so I can bring the right ones along. I still have quite a few of the 19cm gold plated .925 silver bracelets and .925 silver bangles and necklaces AND I found a bundle of rhodium plated (shiny!!) .925 silver neck chains which I will bring along. http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-53775-for-sale-bangle-bracelets-and-necklaces-all-new.html

I have 2 rolls of snake 1 oz silver for sale at $680 a roll or $34.50 each (most places are asking $780 a roll and upwards).
    Also 9 x 2012 and 8 x 2013 American Silver Eagles at $26.50 each or take the lot (17 oz + 2 x plastic tubes) for $440 (going for around $28 for singles at dealers).
    LOTS of $10 coins from the state series and similar (ok 22 of them) some in boxes, some in boxes and outer boxes some in sleeves, most with COA's and a lot are proofs. These are 20 grams of .925 silver (18.5 grams of .999 equivalent), so more silver than a 1/2 oz!!! Looking for $16 each or $340 for the lot. AND remember they will always be worth atleast $10!!!!
    And finally the $10 bird series, all the styles except the eagle with multiples of a few for $25 each (same weight as the $10 coins above but MUCH nicer presentation and artwork).

Oh, so the fish swimming at the top of the tank has nothing to do with you feeding them when you check what they are upto does it Argento???? :)
    I could let you have a couple of the NZ Great White coins to put in the bottom of the tank, should have the same effect :)

10. Sa_bogan

Sa_bogan Active Member Silver Stacker

im going to try and make it so at this point i will be a maybe
    if i do i will be bringing a 10 oz ntr and a 5 oz first majestic if any one is interested

11. argento

Maybe :) but I think there maybe other factors as well

[​IMG]

12. danman49

Ahhh so your fish do hit the pan!